Chapter 4

Next day....

Anaya P.O.V.

I pulled up to Beckam's house parking right in front of his door hopping out. i noticed a Ashton Martin sitting in his drive way and it was gorgeous. Jaz hopped out standing next to me.

"You ready boss?' i nodded my head and we made our way up to the door. before i could knock my phone started buzzing from a call from Teyanna .

"you go head i got to take this call" i said to Jaz telling her to ring the bell as i walked back down the walkway.

"hello?" i answered

"Hey girl!" she said all excited

"hey " I said laughing through the phone.

" I know you probably busy so I was just calling to see if you was busy tonight around like 8 ?"

"umm Nah , why wassup?" I said as I wasn't planning to stay at Beckham's house that long.

"I'm having a little get-together and I want my favorite girl to be there "

I cheesed at the fact she even thought about me given that I haven't styled her in so long . "of course you need me to style you ?"

"no I'm asking you to come to enjoy yourself . " she said sounding a little weird .

"why you really asking me to come ?" i asked laughing .

"okay fine I have this man I want you to meet. he's single, sexy, and looking ....and he got his own money. so he don't need yours like your broke ass baby daddy" she said with anger. Teyana hated my baby father since she met him 2 years ago. i don't blame her.

"....okay fine. I'll come but he better not be no rapper T" I couldn't stand rappers given that my baby father was a struggling rapper/ singer himself.

"okay i promise "

"ight i got to go , i got business to handle."

"okay bye boo"

I hung up the phone shaking my head as I walked back up to the door and knocked. Beckham came to the door inviting me in.

"busy women huh?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"very " i laughed

"right well we can start upstairs in my closet. I was showing your assistant a few of my clothes " I nodded as he guided me upstairs to his room. as I walked in I noticed how clean and organized he was. I appreciated a clean man. I walked into his walk-in closet and scanned his clothes as I pulled some off the rack. i noticed him staring a hole in my face and i didnt know how to feel so i just started a conversation.

"whats ya fav color ?"I asked

"umm I don't know, i wear a lot of different colors. what ya favorite color? " he asked smirking at me.

"that's not what's important right now is it?" I Laughed.

he shrugged." it is to me."

"Red" i said before walking out his closet

"i like that color too" i turned to him before laughing.

"I see ..." I laughed "right well let me show you my designs. "

--------------------------------

9pm that night ..

I walked into Teyana's house as she opened the door with some sweats on looking extra comfortable.