45

Anaya P.O.V.

we pulled up to the hospital and I zoomed out of the police car, heading straight to the front desk.

"Odell Beckham... what room is he in," I said as i tried to catch my breath. 

just as she was about to respond Odell's dad ran out to the lobby and called my name catching my attention. 

"she's with me" he said grabbing my hand as he headed down the hospital hallway. 

"how is he ?" i asked nervous to hear the truth.

"physically he's fine" he sighed

"wh--what does that mean ?" i asked.

"he was shitty drunk Anaya, that in a way helped him in the accident cause his body didn't tense up during the crash. but he mentally lost...he in there--"he sighed before he stopped in front of the door I'm guessing Odell was in. 

"he's iffy about the whole marriage now"  

"what!?" 

"go talk to him, maybe seeing you will get his head together," he said as he rubbed my shoulder before walking away towards the waiting room. i let out a deep breath and pushed the door open walking through. Odell was laying in the bed flicking through the channels with needles in his arm. he honestly didn't have any bandages except minor cuts on his face. 

he looked over at me as i walked in.

"they told you ?" he asked as he rolled his eyes.

"what do you mean ?" 

"they told you how I'm feeling about this wedding. cause if they didn't you would have ran in here hugging me kissing all over me" he laughed 

" you don't wanna marry me?' i asked innocently

"come here" he grabbed my hand as i was still slowly making my way over to him.i sat on the edge of his bed as he leaned over wrapping his arms around my waist.

"i love you, Anaya you know I do, but what we both know is you don't trust me. i don't want us to go through a divorce" he sighed as he pecked my hands.

"what makes you think we are gonna get a divorce?" i asked whipping away tears.

"please Anaya ...please don't cry. i don't like when you cry and i definitely hate when I'm the reason" he said whipping my tears. 

"well what do you expect me to do when you are telling me the day before our wedding that you dont wanna marry anymore. and your blaming it on me" 

"im not blaming you " he sat up

"you don't wanna marry me cause you THINK i don't trust you.....sounds a lot like blaming" I said standing up whipping all my tears.

"Anaya i love you "

"no you want to get out of this. i understand ...your wish is my command. you don't have to marry me anymore, the wedding is off. ......and by the way, I DO TRUST YOU" i said before walking out his room. i walked into the waiting room and looked right at Jaz.

"lets go" i said and walking out without speaking to anyone else. 

--------------------------------------------

Odell P.O.V.

I watched as she walked out and placed my hands over my face. every time I have something good i let shit influence me to fuck it up. i hopped out the bed and slipped on my slippers as i pulled the ivy's out my arm. 

my dad bust through the door looking at me, 

"what did you say to her?' he asked

"what i told you, but i need to fix it" i said taking out the last ivy.

"she heading out you better hurry up" he said moving out my way as i walked out the room and down the hallway. 

i walked out the hospital past all the nurses trying to stop me and fans trying to get a picture. Anaya was standing outside the hospital crying in Jazz shoulder. i grabbed her arm wrapping her in my arms. she pushed away and started hitting me.

"i hate you, i hate you sooo much," i said crying and pounding on my chest. i grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her. she kissed back on Que. 

"i wanna marry you, baby ..okay?" I asked 

she nodded her head as she pouted.

"fix your face cause we gon get married and we gonna have our beautiful baby girl. okay "

she nodded again

"don't ever do that again" she demanded 

"i won't"

_______________________________________________________