46.

Anaya P.O.V.

I looked at myself in the mirror

I looked at myself in the mirror. I am really about to be a married woman in 1 hour. I started thinking of how I got here, and how far Odell and i have come soo far. I was 5 months pregnant and getting married. never would I have thought I was going to be here. i looked at my dress and smiled at how beautiful it came out. no one had seen what my dress looked like and i was excited to let them see it.

i heard a knock at my door in the church and i quickly put on my crown.

"yes?'

"are you ready ?"

"yes, I'm coming out" I smiled as I turned around and opened to the door being greeted by my mom smiling from ear to ear. I walked over to the door as I heard the music and my bridesmaids started walking down. as Jaz walked down being the last bridesmaid to walk down the aisle. the beat changed and it was now my turn to walk. i stood there alone realizing i was gonna be walking down by myself until I felt a hand on my shoulder. i turned around to be greeted by my brother will.

"how!"

"ya boy" he pointed at Odell down the aisle.

"now you ready to be off the market?" he asked smiling at me and i nodded as we headed down the aisle. as we made our way slowly down the aisle with my small family watching me and Odells big family I realized this was what was meant for me.

I was meant to grow up with nobody in my corner, I was meant to meet my mom when I did, I was meant to meet my siblings, I was meant to meet Odell when I did, and through it all, i was meant to forgive my father. all that I went through made me a better stronger person, and i loved myself for it. and though I knew that my daughter wasn't gonna go through the same situation as me, I was still gonna make her strong ...that's my biggest priority.

-------------------------------------------------

Odell P.O.V.

I stood there watching Anaya walk down the aisle with the biggest smile on her face, she still looked beautiful tears and all

I stood there watching Anaya walk down the aisle with the biggest smile on her face, she still looked beautiful tears and all. I hadn't known I was crying until I felt it fall on my cheek. i didn't even care to whip it away, i didn't want to stop looking at my beautiful wife. she was amazing.

It's crazy cause I know if you asked her if she saw this happening when she first met she'd say no, but id say yes. when I first met Anaya at her son's birthday party it was just something about her presence. you would want to be around her constantly. she had a welcoming presence and a loving presence. you could tell she had been hurt in her life but she was always holding together for others, for her son. but here right now there was no pain shown. all you were seen was a love filled in her eyes and happiness in her presence.

she was finally gonna be mine, all mine legally and all I knew was I was going to make sure that hurt she held onto when I first met her would never return I was going to make sure that smile on her face was permanent once we said these vows and once we jumped this broom. because that was now my job that I was willing to take.

I was in love and I wasn't gonna give this up.

______________________________________________

THE END !