(M/n) (L/n) Seme Male Read...

By KuroRyuShi

(M/n), a saiyan, who travel the universe in search of a planet with the best food, landed on earth. There he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 6 part 1

7.7K 205 24
By KuroRyuShi

2nd POV

"(M/n)! I-i love you!" Gohan said with a cute blush, before kissing you with all the love he have.

'Gohan...' you thought as he tried to dominate the kiss, but you quickly took control. You move your hand down to grope and fondle his ass as you help him, take his shirt off and quickly left his lips to take care of his breast.

Gohan panted and moan as his nips was lick, pulled, and pinched. While your hand went inside his pants, only to find out that he went camondo. "Heh. Naughty, naughty Gohan. It look like that you were ready for this," you said, before sucking on one of his nipples like a newborn, as you tease his hole.

"Ngh! Ah, (M/n)~" Gohan moan as his organism hit, painting the inside of his pants white. You quickly tore his pants off of him, revealing his naked form. "Thank you for the meal~" you purred as you moved down his body, licking his sweat and cum off of him, before taking his once again hard cock in your mouth.

Gohan mewl and chanted your name like it was the only thing keeping him sane, as his cock was surrounded by a hot and wet cavern called your mouth. "Mmm," you moan around his cock as you move your tail to his face, pressing it against his lips. Taking the hint, Gohan open his mouth and suck and lick your tail, moaning around it, every few seconds.

Soon, you deem your tail wet enough to enter his hungry little hole, which twitch, when you brush one of your fingers against it, as you spread his ass cheeks. "Gohan," you moan as remove your mouth from his cock to moan as you felt your tail be squeeze by a hot and tight hole, causing Gohan to scream in pleasure as his second organism came, when your tail thrust into his prostitute.

"(M/-n)~ take me! Fuck me til I can't feel my legs♡!" Gohan moan and whine in pleasure for more, to feel his love's huge cock inside of him, pounding into his ass like no tomorrow!

End dream and No One's POV

"Eh?!" (M/n) said as he woke up from his rather sexy dream and notice that his little 'friend' was also awake. "....what time Kakashi said to be at the training ground again?"

Really not giving a single fuck, (M/n) rise from his bed, showing that he slept with no clothes on, as he walk to his bathroom, not knowing that a certain individual was watching him as he bathe and took care of his problem.

'Hmm~ oh! You're always on time (M/n)-kun~♡' Raya thought with hearts in her eyes. '...So this is the reason why, you wanted me to teach you the clone jutsu...but damn lover boy's dick is huge! Of course! After all, this happen every morning!...but it was the first time that he move and moan so much in his sleep. What...the...fuck.'

'FOOOODDD!' (M/n) thought after he was dressed. After a few minutes, he cook a whole feast and set it on the table in seconds.

In the DBZ Universe With Gohan A little bit before Lord Beerus come to earth

"(M/n)~♡" Gohan moan as stroke his cock to the time of his fingers moving in and out of his ass, under the shower head.

"Ah~mmm!" Gohan tried to hold back his moan as his release went down the drain. '...that dream...it felt so real,' Gohan thought as he lick his hand clean. 'Shit. (M/n)...please be safe, wherever you are, I...no we will be there soon!!'

Back with (M/n)

"Hmmm. Sigh...might as well go now," (M/n) said as he left his house, using his tail to close the door, not knowing that his certain stalker's clone dispel itself. Soon he quickly flew to the training ground.

With team 7

"YOU'RE LATE!!!!" Raya and Naruto scream at Kakashi, in usion, when the said male try to greet them.

"A black cat cross my path, so I had to take the long way. Anyway, where's (M/n)," Kakashi said, quickly changing the subject. "Right here, Sensei," (M/n) said as he landed behind Kakashi.

Kakashi nod his head as he place a clock on a stump, while (M/n) walk around him and stood next to Sasuke, who was blushing like crazy.

"Ok, it's set for noon. Here are three bells. Your task is to take these from me before time's up," Kakashi spoke as he showed them the bells. "Those who don't have a bell by noon...get no lunch. I'll not only tie you to one of those stumps, but I'll also eat right in front of you." At that moment, everyone thought, 'So that's why...he told us not to eat..' as their stomach growl in hunger, well...even though (M/n) ate earlier, he was still hungry. Kakashi continue, "You only have to get one bell. There are only three, so one of you will definitely be tied to the stump. And the person who doesn't take a bell fails. So at least one of you will be sent back to the Academy. If you want you can use shurikens and kunais. You won't succeed unless you come at me intending to kill."

"But!! You'll be in danger!!" Raya said in fake worry, while thinking, 'Hah! (M/n)-kun will totally destroy you!! ....you know you have to get a bell too. Of course!! All I need to do is order him to give me one. ...whoever told you that is all you need to do, need to get their ass kick.'

"Yeah, you're so slow, you can't even dodge a blackboard eraser!! We'll definitely kill you!!" Naruto said as he tried to act cool.

"REALLY!! Okay, let's spar already!" (M/n) said as his tail wiggle in happiness, not hearing the comment that Kakashi made to Naruto, who lunge at him, with a kunai in hand.

"Wow~ Sensei! You're really fast!" (M/n) said with a close eyes smile as he lean against Kakashi, who was holding Naruto by his head and pointed his own weapon against him.

'No way...I couldn't even him move...while (M/n)-kun...it was like he knew he was going to be there. Now you see at least a little bit of the power of a jounin. Now are you sure you want to do this? ...grr. I got this!! ....' Raya thought, but pause as she stare at their sensei.

'So this is a jounin...but what is the true power of (M/n)?' Sasuke thought as he remembered how (M/n) just lean and all of the sudden he was leaning against Kakashi.

"Well, it seems you're finally prepared to come at me with the intent to kill. So you've finally acknowledged me?" Kakashi mock them a little, while thinking, 'Even though one of you already been doing that since yesterday.' "Hehe, it seems like I'm beginning to like you guys. Ok, let's get going. Ready...begin!!" And with that everyone scattered.

"The most important thing for a Shinobi is to be able to hide yourself," Kakashi announce. 'Nice...they're all hidden very well...' he thought before turning his head to look at Naruto.

"COME HERE!! AND FIGHT ME!!" Naruto yelled as he stood in front of Kakashi. "I SAID, FIGHT ME!!"

"Uhm...you're little bit off..." Kakashi trail, as he watch Naruto.

'What a baka...' Sasuke thought as he watch them.

'...boo! So not fair, Naru-chan get to fight him first!' (M/n) thought with a pout as he lean against the tree, while he sat on the branch.

"THE ONLY THING THAT'S A BIT OFF IS YOUR HAIR CUT!!" Naruto as he lunge at Kakashi, who put his hand in his pouch, noticing this, Naruto jump back.

"Shinobi fighting lesson #1: Taijutsu. I'll teach you about it," Kakashi said as he finally found what he been looking for. 'Taijutsu is Shinobi hand to hand combat....but...he's going to use a weapon?' Naruto thought as he grind his teeth.

'A book? Icha Icha Paradise, huh?...hehehehe.' (M/n) laugh in his head as he got a idea.

"What's wrong? Hurry up and attack me!!" Kakashi said as he open his book. "But...hey?! What's with the book?" Naruto asked, confused with what was going on. "I just want to know what happens next. But no worry, it won't make a difference against you guys."

"I'LL TOTALLY KICK YOUR ASS!!" Naruto yell in anger as he lunge at Kakashi once again, while in the background, you can hear (M/n) saying the word, damn.

Naruto went for a punch but Kakashi easily blocked it with one hand. Naruto quickly turn around and tried to kick him instead, but only to kick air as Kakashi ducked down.

Little Time-skip

Soon Naruto was hanging upside down from a tree, while Sasuke left to find a new place to hide. Raya left to look for (M/n).

"So, Naru-chan, do you need help?" (M/n) asked as hover next to Naruto, with his hands in his pocket. "....yeah...can you please help me," Naruto answered as he turn his head away in embarrassment.

(M/n) easily and quickly help Naruto down to the down, away from the tree. "Ok, later Naru-chan! Be good!" (M/n) said before flying away to look for Kakashi.

With Raya

'Shit...(M/n)-kun..where could he be? Could Kakashi-sensei already gotten him?! Sigh...dude, I may hate you, but do you really think that lover boy will go down that easy. Huh? Heh you're-' Raya pause her thoughts as she hurry up and hid behind a bush. '...phew! He didn't notice me.' "Sakura, behind you," Kakashi said as he look at her, scaring the life out of her, as Kakashi started to disappear in leaves.

"Huh?! What was that?! What's going on? Where's Sensei?" Raya said after she got rid of her daze.

"Sakura."

'That voice... Shit don't do it! This is not re-' Raya thought, and blocked Sakura's voice as she called (M/n)'s name with a happy tone.

"Sakura...help me..." (M/n) was able to pant out, as Raya saw his appearance...something that she hope to never see. (M/n) was covered in blood, his right arm was missing from the elbow down. His fingers on the left was broken and twisted, just like his legs. And his left eye was missing.

Instead of screaming Raya narrow her eyes and said, "This is a lie, this is all fake, there is no way that (M/n)-kun will get hurt that easily." Raya dispel the jutsu, and turn around to glare at Kakashi, but saw something that made her scream. There she saw (M/n) with Sasuke, having a heavy make out session, which soon the clothes started to leave the bodies.

"AHHHH! NOOOOOOO!!" Raya scream before fainting.

With Sasuke

"That scream.." Sasuke said as he realized who that scream belongs to. 'Sakura...'

With (M/n)

'Dammmnnnn. Who ever that scream belong to, can rival Raya's screams,' (M/n) thought as he flew around looking for Kakashi.

Back with Kakashi

"Huh? Shinobi fighting lesson #2: Genjutsu. And he was doing so well at the beginning," Kakashi sighed as he was about to walk away, but stop when he heard laughter.

"Pfft!! Hahahahaha! Omg, that was hilarious!" Sakura laugh as he took control of his body, as his hair became wavy and he put it in a low ponytail, while a outline of a sakura petal appear on his left cheek.

"Oh man...okay I'm good! Now let's go Sensei!" And just like that Sakura ran at Kakashi, who was trying to figure out, if this is his true self or a different personality.

Sakura threw a shuriken at Kakashi, who dodged it, by moving a inch to the side, but he didn't know that he was where Sakura wanted him.

"Heh!" Sakura laugh out, as he surprised Kakashi, when he disappear and reappear in front of him, with a punch ready to go.

"Die!" Sakura said as he punch Kakashi...poof...no a rock, breaking it into...dust. '...Oh dear lord...I'm not going to let him hit me,' Kakashi thought as he watch the rock turn into dust.

"Ow! Damnit!! Why didn't you just take the fucking hit!" Sakura shouted as he tried to shake the pain from his hand. "Come on fight me!!" Sakura said with a grin as he lunge at Kakashi and tried to kick him, but Kakashi caught it, and threw him away from him.

Sakura quickly straightened himself in midair and threw about a dozen kunais at him, but Kakashi use the 'Kawarimi no Jutsu' to get the fuck out of there because this one isn't even going after the fucking bells, leaving a log in his place.

"Dammit...where he go?! Sigh, now I have go look for him," Sakura spoke after Kakashi didn't reappear after few minutes, before walking away looking for his sensei.

Yep! Making this in 2 parts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 79 6
Remnant, a world where people are trained as Huntsman and Huntress to fight against dark creatures called Grimm. After centuries of battling they hav...
247K 4.7K 40
You are the great grandson of Hashirama Senju, with the dream of becoming a great hero like Hashirama and your mother, Tsunade by attending UA. btw m...
72.8K 987 37
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข โ”Š โ”Šหšโ˜… ๏ฝกหšโ‹† ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ หšโ˜… (แด—_ แด— ) แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐใ€Ž ๐•’๐•๐•ค๐• ...