The Original Alpha

By Sarina_Bear

Nikki Ibrido has been a hybrid all her life. She is the first alpha and the strongest werewolf ever. When she... More

Under Construction
Far From Normal
Knowledge
Getting Arrested
Do Me A Favor
New Girl and Car Chases
I Know What She Is
Rescue Me
It's Peter
The Fox
A Naked Lydia Running in the Woods
A New Wolf in Town
The Rink
Boyd the Lonely Boy
It Can't Swim
Lydia? The Kanima?
It's Jackson
Gay Club
He Broke Out
After School Detention
The Buildup
The Failed Trap
Lydia's Party
Hostages
The Game
Season 3 IMPORTANT MUST READ
An Alpha Pack
Erica...he said it was Erica
The Vault
Human Sacrifices
The Right Guy
The Painful Bus Ride
The Suicidal Motel
Protecting Derek
The Fight
Derek's Past
Philosophers
Please Don't Leave Me
I'm Done Caring
I'm a what?
Mischief Night\Day
Not You Again
Two Weeks
Their Looking for a Nogitsune
Where's Stiles?
Stiles is the Nogitsune
Psycho
Nikki?
Total Takeover
Telling Everything
Get In His Head
This Isn't Goodbye
Dream World
Season 4 Filler
Liam
Disaster Party
Finally Acting Like An Alpha
Deadpool
Deal with the Devil
The PSATs
Quarantine
Fernando and Monalisa Hale
Bonfire
The End of the Deadpool
We're Never Gonna Have That First Date
Discontinued
Re-write?
Its up!!!

The Nemeton

683 22 2
By Sarina_Bear

A\N

I'm thinking about making a Teen Wolf Instagram. Who would follow me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott looked up at me and nodded meaning it was time to push him under the icy water.

I pushed him under holding him down.

After a few seconds my eyes flashed red.

I ran through the woods looking back every now and then.

Why was I running?

What am I running from?

That's when it hit me...

I was in a flashback to the night I first saw Scott, the night Derek and I were looking for Laura's body.

The cops showed up and I told Derek to grab Laura and run while I distract the cops.

That's when I tripped and began rolling down a hill.

When I got up I went to run again but stopped.

I ended up running the other way.

This isn't what happened that night.

Then there it was...

The Nemeton.

I shot up from the ground at the same time Scott, Allison, and Stiles did.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked as Malia helped me off the floor.

"I have no clue." Malia said.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott said as all of them got out of the water.

"We passed it. There's a stump, this huge tree.
Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down.
But it's still big though, very big." Stiles rambled on.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott said.

"The same night you were bit by Peter. I was there, I was getting chased by the cops." I said.

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison said.

"It was me, you almost hit me. We can find it." Scott said while everyone looked at us weird.

"What?" I asked.

"You guys were out for a long time." Deaton said.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asked.

"Sixteen hours." Isaac said.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asked in a panic.

"And the full moon rises in less than four." Lydia said making us all nervous.

~

"No, dude, you are not going back with them." Stiles said to Scott.

"I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott said as he put on his jacket.

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the Devil?" Stiles asked.

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asked.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott said.

"He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong." Allison said to me, causing everyone to look at me.

I walked over to Scott looking into his brown eyes.

"Do you know what you're doing?" I asked while grabbing his hand.

"Yes."

"Then I trust you." I said causing him to smile.

"Unbelievable, so we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?" Malia asked.

"I wouldn't trust him, no, but you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Scott said causing me to smile.

~

"What about me?" Isaac asked while we walked in.

"See what you can find in my Dad's closet. Anything with the strongest scent." Allison said before entering her dad's office revealing two police guards and an FBI agent.

"Quite an arsenal your father's got here, young lady. Scott?" The FBI agent said while leaning back in the office chair.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked sternly confusing me, does he know this guy?

"Following one of the only leads I have. Now, since I don't know where you've been, why don't you have a seat, and we can talk? You too, Isaac." The guy said causing me to look at Allison for answers.

"How do you know my name?" Isaac asked.

"Your name's one of the few things I know. But I don't know you." The guy said while smiling at me.

"That makes two of us." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Nikki, this is my dad." Scott said.

"Oh so you're the piece of shit father?" I asked with a smirk causing Scott to smile.

"I'm guessing your one of Scott's friends." Mr. McCall said with a smile.

"Girlfriend." Scott corrected shocking me.

Did he really just call me girlfriend or am I dreaming?

"Girlfriend? Well good for you." Mr. McCall said.

"Let's get back on track." Scott said getting to the point.

"Alright let's get back to what's going on, to be honest, the rest of what's going on around here has me stumbling in the dark, even over the smallest clue." Mr. McCall said.

"If you're trying to tell me that you don't have a clue, I learned that a long time ago." Scott said.

"I'm really hoping to avoid the embarrassment of dragging my own son into an interrogation room. Really hoping." Mr. McCall threatened.

"I'm not gonna lie. I'm more than a little disturbed, not only by the number of missing parents, but the fact that it's Stiles's father, your father, and your mother." Mr. McCall continued pointing at both Scott and Allison.

"Mine are both dead." Isaac randomly said.

"So is one of mine." I said making Mr. McCall mad.

"Save the cliched teenage apathy for your high school teachers. The four of you know more than you're saying, and I'm fully willing to keep you here all night if I have to." Mr. McCall snapped.

"You can't keep us here. Not without some kind of warrant." I said while sitting on the arm rest of Scott's chair.

"I've got a desk full of probable cause." Mr. McCall stated.

"My father is a highly respected private security consultant and federally licensed firearms dealer. That means he has to own a few weapons. Like this 175-pound draw tactical crossbow." Allison showed the weapon. "Or this carbon steel Marine combat knife, 50AE Desert Eagle." She showed. "Or this smoke grenade with pull ring igniter." Allison said before throwing the smoke bomb blinding the guards and Mr. McCall.

"Go!" She shouted while we ran without Scott's dad seeing us.

"Wait! Scott, wait!" We heard his dad shout but we didn't stop.

~

Scott stopped his bike next to Allison before we both got off.

"Are you okay?" Allison asked once she got out of her car.

"I didn't know what to say to him. I couldn't come up with anything, but what you did, that was awesome." Scott said while I pulled out my phone.

"I still haven't gotten anything from Stiles, you?" I asked Scott.

"I don't get it." Allison said as she looked at her phone.

"All right. Well, we can't wait for him. Come on." Isaac said before the smell of blood filled my nose.

"Wait." I said stopping them.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked while I smelt around before shutting my eyes.

It was Stiles's blood.

"It's Stiles." I said while looking in the direction of the scent.

"Is he hurt?" Allison asked nervously.

"I think so. Go find your parents. I'll go help him." I said before running off in the direction of Stiles.

I ran as fast as I could before stopping in my tracks.

His Jeep was crashed into a tree and that's when the crash of my mom flashed into my head briefly.

I couldn't move, I was scared to find out if my friend was dead or not.

I slowly took steps towards the car opening up the driver side to see Stiles bleeding from his head.

I listened hearing his heart beat as tears of joy started to fill my eyes.

"Oh thank god." I said to myself before bitting down on my wrist giving him my blood.

Good thing I still have my vampire powers on a Lunar Eclipse.

Soon enough his eyes shot open.

"Nikki, what are you doing here?" Stiles asked shocked to see me.

"I'm here to save your ass. Now come on." I said before pulling him out of the car and starting to search for the Nemeton.

~

After a while my scent disappeared.

"The eclipse. It started." I said while looking up at the moon.

"There it is." Stiles said while pointing at the Nemeton which was crumbling.

We ran over jumping down through a hole, seeing Mrs. McCall, Chris, Sheriff Stilinski, Allison, and Isaac struggling to hold the support beams up.

I quickly grabbed the beam pushing it up with ease causing everyone to look at me.

"How are you holding that up?" Isaac asked confused.

"Lunar Eclipses don't affect my vampire side." I said with a smile.

~

After a while my phone started ringing.

"Stiles get my phone in my boot, my hands are kinda full." I said causing everyone to chuckle.

"Scott?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, we're okay. Nikki is kinda busy at the moment but we're all okay. How about you, you okay?"

"You think you can come get us?"

"Great, okay. Um Uh, bring a ladder." Stiles said causing us all to chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
A\N

So um sorry this chapter took forever. My new kittens keep me up all night and I'm just so tired.

Oh anyways, meet my new kittens Canela and Miele

Thanks for reading and please vote, share, and comment what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.3K 38
πŸŽ΅π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’˜π’† 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’†π’…π’ π’˜π’† π’ˆπ’ 🎡 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
1M 25.3K 35
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...
65.6K 1.8K 28
"I'll never be you Caroline!!! I'll never be pretty enough, I'll never be smart enough, I'll never get the perfect boy with the perfect lifestyle...
1K 59 50
I was just a normal teen having a good summer before school but then me and ace had to move to are dads and go to a new school mom told us she had th...