The 80s

By hisdarlingnikki

Sequel to Prologue: Purple Rain "My everything" "I love him." "I adore her" "Rain or Shine. I'll always be he... More

Prince's Purple Reign
The Interview
Busy Day
Out
Back At It Again
An Eye for an Eye
Circumstmaces
I Will Always Love You
Butterfly
The Best View In L.A
MTV Purple Rain Premiere Party
Fire It Up
Rehearsal
Baby I'm A Star
Separation
Moonlight
Apathy
Intuition
Denial
Emptiness
Condition of the Heart
Guidance
I Guess We'll Make Love Under The Cherry Moon
Mile High Club
"Smile Katy Your Naked"
MTV Interview
New Position
Private Time
Strange Relationship
America the Beautiful
What's This Strange Relationship?
Minneapolis Music Awards 86'
Surprise
Plotting & Planning
Happy Birthday!
Betrayal
Whitewater Rafting
AMA 86'
Some Say Love...
Can't Let Go
Just Dinner.
Your're So Cold
Marriage vs Leasing
Italians After Rocky
Spiraling
So Blessed
You Got Me Feelin' Higher! (edited)
Forever In My Life
Ring The Alarm
Reckless Mind
Love Drought
Bonnie and Clyde
The Sex Of It
Survival Of The Fittest
Grammy's 1987
Dreamlover
4 Those Of U On Valium
Ain't You Ever Seen A Princess Be A Bad Bitch
I Got A Bad Boy I Must Admit It
Down To New Orleans
Down In New Orleans (edited)
These Are My Confessions...
Meet The Past
My Favorite Part
Intimate Nights With Moonlight
Melody Of You
The Way You Make Me Feel
One More Try
Movin' On Up
MTV VMA 87'
Blue Tuesday

Flaws and All

875 62 79
By hisdarlingnikki

"You sure she's any good?"

I pulled another carrot out the strainer and started to chop it up. "I promise you, she's like really good. I used to watch her all the time on Star Search she should've won if you ask me."

He stared off into my bowl of veggies unsure.

"I'm not saying hire her on spot." I tossed the slices into the bowl by the handful. "I'm saying, you would like her."

I carried the bowl of vegetables over to the pot and tossed it in. He watched me the entire way, his head cocked to the side.

I rolled my eyes. I knew exactly what he was looking at. I gave myself a little slap on my ass. "Nice isn't it?" I tossed the bowl into the sink and started to fold the veggies in my pasta e fagnoli.

He came up behind me wrapping his arms around me. "It's very nice and.." He planted a kiss on my cheek. "I'm trusting you."

"As you should, Mr. Nelson."

"Please that's my fathers name."

"Hm." I tossed a few dashes of hotsauce into the pot. "And I've been calling you daddy all this time."

He gasped dramatically. "Aren't we a naughty girl tonight."

I scoffed. "Yeah I'm the naughty one, I don't even sleep anymore because of you and your military grade stamina."

"Blame the male libido, it's a curse sometimes. Besides you want it as much as I do."

"Why I never." I squealed as he blew a raspberry on my cheek. He's such a sweetie sometimes.

"Aye." I held my pinky up over my shoulder. "I got you....remember that."

He locked pinkies with mine. "I got you too!'"

The doorbell rung, followed by a knocking on the door.

"Fargnoli." we said in sync. He was the only person who rang the doorbell and knocked on the door. It's either one of the other, not both. I can't stand people like that.

He slid the DAT out his pocket and made his way to the door. I heard Fargnoli's loud and very Italian voice enter the house.

"There she is, looking like a million bucks."

"Hi Steve!" I grabbed a towel wiping my hands off and gave him a hug. "How are you?"

"Fine, this guy." he pointed to Prince with his thumb. "has me working all the time."

"That's what I pay you for.." Prince sassed. He threw his arm over his shoulder and pulled him upstairs to hear his new song. Housequake. I liked it! It was funky, great groove. Although I do think it would sound better live.

I went back to stirring my chili before the door bell rung again. "That must be my guest." I turned to burner on low and went to get the door.

I greeted Cat with open arms. "It's so nice to finally meet you girl!" I hugged her which caught her off guard before she finally gave in. "You look great!" I pulled both her hands back to look at her. "Great color scheme." All purple: suspenders, high-waisted pants just everything.

She giggled. "Thank you girl."

"I told Prince all about you so come come come dahling, I hope you like Italian." I pulled her into the dining room and let her pick a seat. As I was setting up the table we talked about everything from dancing, music, the hottest discos, boys. Everything. She's really cool.

I heard Prince's heels clicking down the stairs as I was setting the table. He has a maid and a cook and all these extra people to take care of him. I do my own laundry (unless it's stage clothes), cook my own meals (unless we go out), and I clean my own house from top to bottom. I'm naturally a homemaker, not like i'm home enough for it to get dirty but that's not the point.

He strutted in, one hand tucked in his pocket with a satisfied look on his face. I raised my brows. "So i'm guessing he liked the song"

"Liked it?" He raised his brow cockily. "Funkiest song he's every heard. What can I say, i'm the man." He held both his arms out in glory.

I slapped him in the chest. "Boy whatever, go get the napkins."

He chuckled. "Alright babe." He started off but stopped mid-stride before turning around.

"Problem?"

"I need you kitchen."

I rolled my eyes, resting my hands on my hips. "You know where the damn napkins are, you ain't helpless."

"No its' not that. I just need to ask you something dear."

I cut my eyes at him."What did you do?"

"Girl if you don't get in this damn kitchen." He gritted through his teeth. I scrunched my face up as he dragged me in by my arm.

I snatched my arm back once we got out of sight. "What the fuck man..."

"Who is that sitting at the table?"

"Nigga you....you couldn't ask her what her name was?"

"Uh bitch you invited her. I don't wanna talk to her then I wake up in the middle on the night and you got a knife to my nuts."

I rolled my eyes, ignoring the last part. "Catherine Glover if you must know. She's the dancer I told you about........ the black one.."

He twisted his face at me, sensing my shade. "Fuck you mean by that..."

"Oh please all you surround yourself with its white women and latinas."

He dropped his jaw, cutting his eyes at me. "I do not. I work with plenty black women."

"Mixed girls don't count, Prince."

"They're still black Jasmyn."

I glared at him. "You know that's not what I mean."

"Then what do you mean."

"What I mean you ass is that you glorify white women."

"I do not!!" Prince snapped at me.

"Yes you do!!" I retorted. "You glorify white women."

"No I don't."

"You made an entire song called White Girls." I happily reminded him.

"It was the name of the fuckin' jam session."

"You couldn't name it nothin' else." I paused to think of another instance. "You wrote an entire song about Cindy Crawford and in that song you said 'I wish all girls looked the same somethin' somethin' what a shame or some shit like that'."

"Well I didn't..." He shook his finger at me.

"You didn't what.." I said, trying to pry the words from him.

"I didn't know you knew about that."

"Yeah yeah yeah.." I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms serving him full on attitude.

"Are you going through my stuff..."

"Oh no no no no no." I wagged my finger at him. "You will not flip the script."

"I'm not tryin' to flip anything and that is NOT what I meant by that line."

I cocked my head to the side. "You said you wished we all looked like some white woman."

"No I don't-" He paused, realizing he was getting loud so he reverted back to an aggressive whisper. "If I hated black women so much why would I be dating you! I've dated plenty of black women."

"Only the light skinned ones"

"Your light-skinned!!!"

"See my point..."

He groaned, running his hands down his face. "I can't win with you."

"No you can't.." I huffed. "Besides I never said you hated black women I said you glorify the white ones."

"That's bullshit."

"Show me your black leading lady. The black women in your videos. As a matter a fact, show me your black girlfriends." I held up my hand as he opened his mouth to protest what I was saying "That isn't me Prince." He opened his mouth and I stopped him again. "Long term. More than two weeks." I know him, dating girls for two weeks and then dumping them because he got bored. That's a long range booty call if anything.

He paused furrowing his brows.

"I'll help you out with the list." I counted on my fingers. "Mixed, white, mixed, Latina, mixed, white, white, white,white white, white, white, white, white, white white, mixed....and then there's me."

"Your being ridiculous, I haven't even dated that many girls and I haven't had that many long term girlfriends in the first place."

"Because you lack people skills." I sneered.

"Hold on, I actually went to highschool unlike someone. I have legitimate life experience...."

"I did go to highschool punk." I pushed his shoulder. "I was homeschooled because I was already successful unlike someone."

He scoffed. "Oh you wish you could do what I do."

"Oh what scream and moan into a microphone."

"It's a lot more interesting that those stale ass songs you screech into existence"

I gasped. "My songs are stale?!? How many ways can you write a song about fucking Prince? I would think you would tire out after 8 albums."

He scrunched his face up. "Just like yo' voice tired out."

My eyes went wide. "Oh really!?!?!? My voice is tired?!? Yo' shit cracks and breaks so much when your screaming your lungs out with that weak ass vocal fry of yours, I feel like I'm listening to prepubescent choir boy with a nicotine addiction." I looked him up and down smugly. "Atleast your height fits the bills."

"For the 400th time." He broke his voice down. "You are short-ter than me."

I crossed my arms. "So i'm a girl. I can be short."

"Does that mean you have to be a brat too..."

I scowled. "What did you just say?"

"You heard me."

"And you call yourself and artist."

"Yes!" I squeaked out.

"A 3 year old with a speech impediment could produce one of your album."

I gasped again highly appalled. "Well i'm sorry I don't have the great talents of quoting Dr. Seuss in my new songs. Don't wait for your neighbors, green eggs and ham. How fuckin' clever." I clapped for him. "Bravo, musical genius. Bra-fuckin-vo!"

His eyes got wide and he clenched his jaw. "Oh i'm the one who should be sorry, I shouldn't sit here and pick on you and your half ass art."

"Half ass?!?  I'm the most successful female artist of this decade, i'm on a fuckin' roll as for you who can't even catch a number one spot on the charts. I have more number ones than any other female artist in history. History! "

"Your an over-hyped Minnie Riperton rip off is what you are"

I groaned, clenching my fists in the air. "You know what's over-hyped, your sex game. That's what's fuckin' overhyped."

He clapped his syllables in my face. "That's not what you we're sayin' last night when I had you moanin' last night."

I clapped in his face too. "Shut the fuck up, that's why I faked my orgasm."

We growled in eachother faces before storming off. We didn't talk much during dinner, just casted occasional scowls at eachother, maybe mouthing a few insults for good measure. He talked it up with Cat most of the time. After dinner we all went to a club. We took different cars and we ended up at a club called Voila in Beverly Hills, a private club downstairs in a mall.

I was sitting there talking to Fargnoli, I don't really know what he was talking about I was smiling and nodding, trying to act interested. I was back to back with Prince who was currently engaged in an intimate conversation with Cat once again.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to the restroom." Fargnoli excused himself, leaving me there to get lost into my anger.

I started grumbling to myself. "I am talented. Stupid bitch. Hmph! My voice ain't tired. His bullshit ass dance moves tired." I poured myself another glass on wine. In the midst of him telling her his worn out stories of food fights on the road, I heard him burst into laughter. I clenched onto my glass so hard that I had to set it down before I broke it. "The hell you laughin' at?" I grumbled to myself.

"Cat, when a good song comes on will you dance with me?"

"Sure!"

I cut my eyes at her happy tone. "Sure..." I mocked her, snatching up my glass.

The first song came on and he didn't ask to her to dance. The second song came on; he didn't ask her to dance. On the third song, "Simply Irresistible" by Robert Palmer, he asked her to dance. He reached to hold my hands and guided her out to the floor.

I sat back and crossed my legs, eyeing them the entire way as I sipped from my drink. I started to tap my foot restlessly as they disappeared into the crowd. After about two songs I saw him emerge from the crowd, hand-in-hand with Cat.

I squeezed the glass so hard it cracked around the rim. "Bullshit glasses." I set it down and crossed my arms under my boobs.

He leaned in and whispered something into her ear, further increasing my anger. I couldn't help but visualize her as Susannah. All those horrible memories came back at once, the faulty promises, the dirty looks, and most of all his engagement.

If he can cheat on a girl he's engaged to, I know he can do the same to me and I'm just the girlfriend. For all I know I'm completely disposable. I mean if he doesn't even value the sanctity of marriage the my God where does that leave us.

I pressed my lips together trying to hold my composure. I didn't know whether I was about to burst into tears or crack a bottle over his head. My foot tapping increased as I watched him smile and giggle with another woman. A woman he just met. I reverted back to feeling like I was useless, a mistress just like before.

I can barely remember how I feel in love with him, it's like I met him and them boom he somehow took my heart.

But ever since that day, I just see him differently and it's all because he lied. I tried so hard to forgive and forget but I can't stop thinking about it in the back of my head.

I watched as he led her off somewhere, my tears finally flooding over my cheeks. I put my head down and headed out. I made sure to put my hand over my head as I ducked into my limo.

My voice was cracking. "Can you take me home?"

He titled his hat at me through the rear view mirror. "Yes ma'am."

We pulled off and I pulled my legs up to my chest, sobbing silently to myself. As we arrived at the house, I wiped my eyes before my driver would get a chance to see me. When he opened my door I took his hand, carefully holding down my signature little black dress. "Thanks babe."

He bowed. "Anytime ma'am."

I felt my tears starting to rise up again as searched for my keys in my purse. "Stop crying you fucking idiot."

As I stepped into the foyer. I took a much needed sigh. All I wanted at the moment was a shower, and a deep slumber wrapped up in my Egyptian silk sheets. I stepped out my heels and ran up the stairs, stripping my out my clothes all the way to my room, considering I wasn't wearing much. I was running around the house naked before I got down the hallway. About an hour later, I was fresh and clean, cried out. I hate that i'm such an emotional mess. My makeup was off so I could finally touch my face. I walk out of the bathroom, humming the melody to Life Can be So Nice. I reached down in my drawer to pick up my fresh underwear and a one of Prince's rarely seen, rarely worn t-shirts.

"It's a wonderful world, sweet paradise.....Kiss me once, kiss me twice." I looked over to see Prince sitting on the bed with his back to me. I jolted falling back onto the floor. "What the fuck is your problem?"

"I saw you leave."

I cut my eyes. "And?"

"Why?"

"'Cause."

"Cause what?"

"Cause!" I was getting highly annoyed with him.

He beckoned me over his shoulder. "Come talk to me."

I scoffed. "Typical Prince" I stood up off the ground, resting my hand on my hip. "First of all how in the fuck did you get into my house? Second of all how the fuck did you know where I was in the first place?" I mean I was kind of happy that he was here but then again I didn't wanna see him. I didn't know exactly how to feel right now.

He turned around and stared at me with his big doe eye, my face dropped. "Come here baby."

There was so much sympathy in his eyes, I couldn't bring myself give him a bitchy remark and I felt bad for giving him an attitude in the first place. I adverted my gaze to the ground as I sat down Indian style in front of him. I tried to pull down over my panties so I wouldn't expose myself, not like it would make a difference. I could feel his eyes burning into the top of my head. I started to traced little hearts into the floor, doing anything to avoid his gaze.

"I wanna look at you."

I was a little apprehensive to do so, I knew myself. One look in those eyes and it was all over. I slowly lifted my head, my eyes wandered his lap and I stopped when I saw the file Angela gave me.

My hand shot to my mouth in shock. "Oh shit."

"I found it under the mattress...."

I shot my head up, scowling at him. "You went through my stuff!?"

He gritted his teeth. "That's not the fuckin' point Jasmyn."

I sighed. "Ok then fine.."

"Why would you hide something like this from me?" he sounded really hurt, which in turn hurt me.

I looked down and fiddled with my fingers, not really knowing what to say. I wasn't ready to have this talk with him yet.

"Jasmyn?"

"Yeah.." I answered lowly.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"Don't tell me that bullshit Jasmyn." He pushed off the bed and started pacing the floor. I stood on my knees watching him." Talkin' 'bout you don't know, you don't know. For the girl who's swears she's always right you sure picked a fine time to not know somethin'."

My eyes widened at his tone, he actually sounded mad. After the inital shock, I realized who the hell I was. "Who the FUCK you think you talkin' to?"

He stopped mid-stride and glared at me. "I don't have time for one of your bitch fits right now." I sunk my butt down onto my heels as he resumed pacing.

"I can't believe you would hide somethin' like...somethin' like," He picked up the filed and shook it in my face. "Somthin' like this from me Jasmyn, me." He tossed it at me and I fumbled to catch it as all the paper came flying out.

I started to gather them back together. "What the hell man..."

He crouched down in front of me. "Look if we're gonna be together we can't just hide things from eachother, serious things like this."

I shot to my feet. "Like being engaged to another bitch."

He rolled his eye, standing up. "I said I was sorry and we aren't talking about that."

"But you wanna talk about not hiding things from eachother, you sure as heel hide a whole engagement ring from me."

"Like you hid a whole mental illness from me."

I was becoming more irate by the second. "Your saying that as if it compares."

"A lie is a lie!"

"THEY AREN'T THE SAME-"I groaned, making a chocking gesture to him. "I swear sometimes I just wanna ring your FUCKING neck."

He closed his eyes, huffing"I swear to God Jasmyn, i'm gonna catch a case."

I paced the floor, trying to calm myself down. I glanced over at him, his jaw clenched, his hands tucked away in his pockets. That's when I realized that we we're arguing for no reason.

"Look.." I sighed, grabbing both his hands. "We can't keep doing this every time we have a problem." I lead him back over to the bed and sat us down. I swallowed my pride and decide to be the bigger person this time. "I feel like I'm constantly at war with myself. I constantly blamed you for it but it wasn't you." I looked down at our hands. "Truth is I can't just snap my finger and be ok."

It was a silence but this time I wanted him to say something more than anything.

I felt him rub his thumb over the back of my hand. I looked up to meet his gaze, his eyes looked into mine like they were searching for something. He wasn't saying anything and that was scaring me the most at this point.

He finally spoke up ."You know you can tell me anything right?"

I nodded, I couldn't talk due to the tears that were silently spilling over. I mentally cursed myself when a tear fell on top of my hand.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked, lowly.

"....No.." I muttered, barely above a whisper.

"That's fine." He nodded. "We don't have to talk about it until your ready."

It went silent between us, I felt him interlock our fingers.

"Your not gonna leave me are you?" I cursed myself again as my thoughts spilled out before I could filter them. That happened more often than none.

"Come on now..." he chuckled. I looked up at him and he was staring at our interlocked fingers. "You don't think you can get rid of me that easily do you?"

His laugh eased my mind a little, his unlocked our fingers and placed a kiss on it then laid it on his thigh, placing his warm hand over it.

"We're in this together right?" he held out his pinky finger.

I locked out pinkies. ".....right.."

"Rain or shine. I'll always be here for you....okay?"

My voice cracked. "Okay."

"Don't look like that, I'm not goin' anywhere..." he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, taking my chin. "Your stuck with me..."

I smiled, never have I felt this touched by him. I felt something inside of me, something I never felt with anybody. It was like a burst of sparkles inside my chest. The feeling was so surprising that I didn't even feel myself leaning in to kiss him. Once our lips met, I never wanted them to part. It was like that kiss made everything disappear. The papers, this room, the world just faded away and there was nothing left but me and him. I broke apart from the kiss and looked in his eyes yet again. I was seeing him like I haven't seen him before. Its like I was seeing a different man. All the pain and the torture I endured, that he's endured seemed to have evaporated at the moment. Granted we've had a great couple of months but at this moment. I felt something totally different.

"Prince?" I whispered, still captured by his big doe eyes.

"Yeah baby?" he whispered back, stroking my hand with his thumb. I smiled at that, I don't know what about it now made me feel so good but it did. I stroked his face with my hand, admiring his features.

He chuckled. "What are you doing."

I didn't answer at first, I think feeling that I'm feeling was love. True love. To be accepted flaws and all. That was love. Real love. A small smile tugged at my lips. "I love you."

He brought my hand to his lips and planted a butterfly kiss on it. "I love you too.."

Then I said something I have never said before in my life. "Make love to me Prince.."

I can tell this shocked him because his eyes grew three times its normal size. I stood up and pulled my shirt over my head and pull down my panties swiftly, he watched my feet as I stepped out my panties. Then his eyes slowly traveled up my body to my eyes. I saw that he was still in shock by my request, I had never uttered those words to him before, and while he was still shocked I decided to take the lead.

I climbed on his lap, straddling him, I placed soft teasing kisses on his neck, inhaling his cologne. I slowly pushed him down so he was laying flat on the bed. I laid on top of him and began to sucking and nibbling on his ear while slowly grinding my hips against him. I felt his bulge grow bigger and bigger as I started to undress him. I slipped his shirt off his shoulders, exposing his well toned and sexy chest. My mouth was automatically drawn into his shoulder. Don't ask why but it was. He started moaning as I devoured his body skin, leaving a hickey in that oddly peculiar spot.

I got off him and pulled off his pants and to my surprised there was no underwear. Here I am taking the lead but he's the one walking around commando. His dick sprung up like I have never seen. I slowly climbed back on top of him, kissing every inch of him as I made my way up. His smooth moans filled my ears, encouraging me to do more.

"Will you do that for me baby? Will you make love to me?" I whispered, through our kisses. I kissed all around his jaw and his neck, slow deep wet kisses. He grabbed a handful of my ass causing me to moan in his ear.

He bit his lip as he closed his eyes and allowed his hands to roam my body. All of a sudden I was flipped over on my back. "I've taught you a lot haven't I?"

"Mhhm." I hummed against his lips.

"What's gets you off..." he lustfully whispered into my ear.

I pulled his face up, my hands on both sides of his face. "Take your time. I want it slow..." I brushed my lips against his. "I want it to last."

He took my bottom lip in between his teeth as he slowly entered me, my moans muffled in his lips.

Our eyes were locked on each other as he slid his length inside me. Even though we have done this before, I felt like this was our first time. This moment felt so natural.

He slide himself back out till he got to his tip and stuffed himself back in. He was so gentle so slow. It felt like a ballad.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued this rhythm. His mouth was open wide as long soft whimpers escaped and his head dug into the crook of my neck, his arms wrapped tightly around me. Through his moans I heard the melodic sound of rain against the window pane.

I tilted my head to the side, and kissed him as sweetly as I could. I never wanted him as badly as I did right now. I stared grinding and moving my hips with his. We almost looked like we were dancing with each other to a melody, a sweet love song.

"Oh Jas baby." he moaned out, he pinned me down, squeezing my hands. I guess he couldn't take the slowness anymore cause he sped up, and I wanted him too. His hard manhood filled me up as he pounded my insides.

The sensation felt so good that my back automatically arched. I fought my arms away from him and dug my nails in his back to brace myself, as he continued to drill me out.

I flipped us over so that I was on top. I was gonna prove to my man that I trusted him. I was gonna ride him like it was our first time, we're not in some barn this time. We're on Egyptian silk sheets in a million dollar mansion, he was about to be rocked like a hurricane.

"Hold on." was all I said before I started bouncing. His mouth opened wider than its been all night as I attacked his dick. His eye watched my ever movement as I was working my hips back and forth, up and down, and side to side, going like it was my last ride. I locked eyes with him and ran my hands through my own hair, flipping it to the side. I honestly was feeling myself. If I didn't get him off then I damn sure would get myself off.

He pants and whispered, only made me bounce harder. My our eyes locked in this moment of passion. The fact that I had Prince of all people, whimpering like a bitch mean that I was riding his dick like a boss.

"This is what you want huh daddy? Is mama ridin this dick good huh?" He bit his lip, I have been around Prince way too long because I don't know where the hell that came from I don't know. I have never talked dirty before but it felt so right.

"Yeah...you feel....oh god-....UUHHH!" he released a loud high pitched moan, almost like the ones from when he's onstage. He started thrusting to meet my strokes. I smirked to myself because I have made Prince Rogers Nelson speechless.

He started grabbing the sheets and biting his lip. It was the most sexiest sight in the world. I felt his dick start to twitch,he was close.

"Baby I'm...shit I'm gonna...!!!" he whimpered as his body jolted upward. He dug his fingers into my hips viciously as his powerful orgasm overpowered him. His eyes rolled in the back of his head and there was possibly a little drool coming out of his mouth. I don't think I ever seen him cum that hard, but did that slow me down? No buddy. I continued my wild bouncing until I came as well. It was a different kind of orgasm this time. This was a lovemaking orgasm. My legs shook, eyes rolled back, it was magical.

I fell out on top of him, breathing like I had just finished running a mile.

The room was filled with our loud breathing and the sound of the rain outside. I closed my eyes, slipping my arms under him and pulling myself as close to him as possible. "That...that was-"

"Amazing.." he said, cutting me off.

I frowned a little. "I just got out the damn shower man."

"You can always take another one..."

"I'm too lazy.."

He giggled at me. I sat up and reached to the side to grab his shirt. I slipped on the shirt and began to get up. But Prince gripped my hips, not letting me move. He sat up and scooted towards the head board. He rests his back against the pillows and pulled me in close to his chest, planting a kiss on my nose.

He looked up at me with very intense eyes. I couldn't hold his gaze for long and so I looked down at lips instead. I placed my hand on his face again.

I smiled to myself, making small crescents on his cheek. "Moonlight."

He chuckled at me referencing my own song. When I first wrote it, I was just writing a love song but now I know. He's what I meant by moonlight. He's my moonlight.

"I'll be back." I didn't want him to leave me, ever. I began to whine shaking my head no.

He chuckled. "I'll be right back.."

"Please don't leave me, please." I nearly begged barely above a whisper. He smiled pecking my lips again. He then gently set me to the side of him and stood. I stood on my knees watching him slide on his pants. He grabbed his notebook off the night stand before he began to leave out.

He stopped in his tracks, turned around and headed towards me. He grabs my waist and kisses me. This kiss was different, very different. It made my head spin.

"Get some rest alright, your gonna need it after that warm up..." He stroked my cheek, with a goofy smile on his face. I bursted out laughing but his face turned serious.

I creased my brows. "You serious?"

"You have 5 minutes."

I squealed, pulling his sleeves over my hands. "I have whipped cream and sprinkles downstairs."

He smirked. "Spatula?"

I screamed, forcing him out the room. "Third drawer on the left."

He kissed me wildy one last time before taking off. I closed the door behind me, plotting my next moves. "Sweet like candy..." I sang to myself, as I scrambled onto the bed. I searched through my nightstand. I whipped out the purple fuzzy handcuffs. "But he's such a man."

The door bursted open revealing Prince standing there, butt naked with a piled of whipped cream over his dick, topped with sprinkles and he has somehow got a cherry on top of all that.

I shook the cuffs at him, flicking my tongue. "You first..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 2.2K 25
This is Sequel to the story You are my everything. If you are a new reader - Read you are my everything first and come back here. If you are a fan o...
58.2K 3.7K 50
An overly-eager artist being welcomed into the industry is taken on a bumpy ride as she learns life does not have as many sunny days as she thought...
99.1K 6.9K 199
Is it wrong to like your wife's best friend? Written by thisdangerouschickk Co-Written by ShadyJaxon All Rights Reserved ® Copyrights ©
28.6K 1.6K 37
After practically spending their entire existence side by side, Michael Jackson & Nya Avezzano thought it would be "forever" for them when feelings w...