I Care // JB

By BiebsysGanja

***I CARE HAS EDITED! PARTS MAY BE ADDED OR CHANGED*** One year passes and as promised, Justin wraps up his t... More

1. Essential First Birthday Bash.
2. Flashbacks and Bella Corelli
3. The Talk and Bad Vibes
4. Fine For Now
5. Expert Timing
6. A PussyWillow?!
7. UBUD BALI PART 1
8. Bad Blood (UBUD BALI PART 2)
9. Can't Stop Dancing
10. Negatives
11. Yours Truly...
12. The Reception
13. Rewind Back To Paris
14. Little Heart Beat
15. Concerts
16. California Cruisin'
17. Dream House.
18. Gender Revealed
19. Well Earned Naps
20. Donuts?
21. Broken Bones and Broken Hearts
22. Bad Decisions
23. Formation
24. Hurting
25. My Love
27. Thunder and Lightning
28. Wild
29. Hearts
30. Infinities
Epilogue
NEW BOOK: THERE FOR YOU
JYANNA ONE SHOT: DREAMS FOR MY CHILDREN

26. Pyramids

2.3K 122 81
By BiebsysGanja

//Justin Bieber\\

**one year later**

"I have that fitting for that awards night...what's it called?" Lyanna clicked her fingers as I had a sleeping Penelope on my chest as little piglet snores escaped her lips. "are you listening to me?" Lyanna placed her hands on her hips as I nodded "and you're talking about the billboards, nothing major and it's Christmas just relax" I rubbed Penelope's back as she opened one eye from us talking loudly as I chuckled seeing her slightly confused and her curly hair going insane.

"Hi dada" Penelope whispered as I kissed her forehead as she crawled on my chest and put her fingers on my lips as I moved her hands as she then let out a whine trying to get her way.

"Eebie?" She looked at me as I hummed as she looked at Lyanna who smiled. "Eebie?" She whined as I looked at the tv.

"Oh television?" I pointed to it as she nodded and smiled. "Yah" She clapped her hands. "Mumma!" Mason ran into the livingroom in his pjs and holding his bunny. "yes what's up Mason?" Lyanna held her hands out for him as he had this panicked look on his face.

"there's a monster under my bed! you have to tell it to go away!" he whined as Lyanna stood up and took his hand as I followed with Penelope who would follow and do whatever her brother did.

They had a good relationship but still, brothers were brothers and often the pushing and shoving would start and would only fuel Penelope's diva attitude.

As for Lyanna and I...things were good. We were content with things and with Penelope just turned two we were all good with our kids age gaps. No one was too young and no one was too old.

Mason was turning five and that meant that our baby, was surely growing up. The crazy rascal was up and about to make our lives crazy. "LOOK!" Mason cried as Lyanna lifted up his blankets to see absolutely nothing.

"Here lets grab your monster spray" Lyanna grabbed the bottle and sprayed it on his bed. It was just a lavender spray to help him sleep since he got these nightmares.

"It's gone baby, no more monsters" Lyanna kissed his forehead as Penelope climbed onto Mason's bed and giggling as she tucked herself in and Mason lying beside her as they hugged.

"You want to sleep here?" I looked at Penelope as she nodded and held onto Mason. "Alright, goodnight my sweethearts" Lyanna pressed a kiss on their foreheads as she took out her phone for a picture.

"No! No picture" Mason pulled the cover over him and Penelope as we both laughed. "Why?" Lyanna pulled it back as I sat on the end of the bed ticking Penelope's feet as she laughed. "Paps! Penny paps!" Mason yelled as Penelope immediately brought her hands up to her face. We had taught that to them since we took them out in public. They both learnt extremely fast and picked up little things we did and that included rude words.

"Dada" Penelope grabbed my hand as she pointed to a spot beside them as I shuffled and laid down with them, Mason immediately getting comfy as so did Penelope on my chest.

"Now that's cute" Lyanna took the photo as I sighed looking at them both as they began to hit each other for space with me.

"Ow! Ow!" Mason yelled as Penelope got hold of his hair, Lyanna immediately taking Penelope's hands out of his hair. "Penelope come with mama" Lyanna held out her hand as Penelope refused, putting her pacifier back into her mouth.

And yes, Penelope refused to give up paci. If you did take it away, you best believe Penelope would scream her life out for it. "Penelope" I gave her one look as she walked out of the room with Lyanna. "Night bud" I kissed Mason's forehead as he sighed and I tucked him in once more.

"Night dad" Mason smiled as I left his nightlight on and leaving the door ajar.

Hearing Penelope and Lyanna laugh I stood by the door, Lyanna tucking her in and kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight baby" Lyanna smiled and letting go of Penelope's hand as she turned around and saw me. "Lets go" she took my hand as we walked back downstairs to watch that movie we intended to since the afternoon.

"Can you free your schedule in two weeks?" Lyanna checked her phone as I nodded, and sitting down on the couch and clearing up some of Penelope's small toys.

"Can you imagine? A few more months and there's going to be another one" Lyanna closed the tub of toys as I kissed her cheek. "Or an oopsie as you told Mason" Lyanna crossed her arms as I nervously laughed.

Yes, Lyanna was pregnant...again. When wasn't she? I swear every single year she was pregnant...okay almost every year. "Ok I didn't tell him that, Scooter did" I chuckled when Mason had told Lyanna.

"All of you are so mean." Lyanna sighed as I snorted. "I know" I chuckled as I placed Penelope's tub of toys on the shelf. "More toys, more feet, more noise" I took in a deep breath as Lyanna giggled.

"It's not typically the right timing, but it's a blessing and we have to work with it" Lyanna grabbed the small fridge magnets that Penelope just loved tearing off the fridge.

"Well no matter what every baby is going to be a blessing to us. We have to work with and three kids isn't bad and we can officially stop having kids" I chuckled as Lyanna sighed.

"Yeah, no more kids for sure" She tied her hair up into a pony tail and sitting down. "I'm tired" She yawned and stretching her arms out as I smiled over at her. "You're always tired"

---

//Lyanna
Moore- Bieber\\

"Mason wait please!" I grabbed his back pack as he ran into the studio immediately screaming for Justin. "Hey bud, what's the rush?" Scooter picked him up before he could interrupt Justin's recording session.

"Hi uncle Scoot" Mason smiled as I caught up to them. "Mummy lost the car keys and we had to call help and mummy said not to tell daddy because he would get mad" Mason smiled cheekily.

"And you were going to tell him?" Scooter sent him a look as he shrugged "I don't know yet" he scratched his head as I giggled.

"Mumum!" Penelope walked in with Hannah then asking for her paci. "How are you?" I hugged Scooter as he chuckled. "You're looking busy and tired" he placed Mason down as he went to go look around Scooter's office.

"Mason Drew! We look not touch!" I snapped as he placed the stapler back on the desk and walking away.

"Shit" I muttered under my breath as Scooter laughed. "I'm so stressed out. I have to do so many things and i'm so tired and I have two kids" I sniffled as Scooter had this panicked look on his face.  "Well don't cry" he chuckled and opening the door to the studio while Mason and Penelope were screaming their lungs out outside.

"Justin, someone's here to see you" Scooter smiled as Justin looked up from his phone. "Hey babe, what are you doing here?" He stood up and walking towards me as I immediately went for his comforting hugs and sighing.

"I just needed a break, I just needed to see you today" I placed my head on Justin's shoulder as he chuckled. "Maybe your mum should fly down or my mum should fly down to make sure you stay calm" Justin offered as I shook my head. "I can handle this. I can totally do this" I took a deep breath in as Justin gave me this very weird and suspicious look. "seriously Lyanna, what's wrong?" Justin cupped my cheeks in his hands as I shut my eyes briefly.

"it's just not the right time Justin. None of this is right. None of this makes sense to me because I don't want this baby, not right now"

//Justin Bieber\\

"it honestly sounds like she's depressed" Ryan sat beside me as Ciara sat quiet listening to us chat. "then what do I tell her? Do I just let her kill an innocent kid? that goes against everything I stand for" I ran a hand through my hair as Ciara sighed. "well what does Lyanna want? this is her decision and you should be a good husband to try and understand her" Ciara snapped as I sat back and shook my head.

"what and let her get rid of our child. Our baby together?" I spat as Ryan intervened as I quickly apologised. "I'm sorry...it's just so wrong" I huffed as Ciara nodded. "I know what you mean Justin, but if she isn't ready then you have to compromise." She chewed on her bottom lip as I pursed my lips together and my disorganised thoughts only caused me to have a headache.

"If she found it so hard how come she never mentioned it to me? months are counting down and soon enough this baby is going to be kicking. It's alive now it's been alive since the moment it began to form. I can't let a life be destroyed when it's only started. We never intended to have Mason and we were far from ready but we never ever had this as an option" I explained as Ciara shut her eyes briefly. "did you even talk to her or did you just both walk away?" I nodded as she sighed then licking her lips. "So how do you know that's what she wants?" She looked over at Ryan who held her hand tightly.

"Because you should have seen her face when we found out."

"oh no" Lyanna stood by the counter as I stood by the door way as she flipped each test over and every single time it came out positive she would pause as if she was regretting the decisions she made getting us to this moment.

"It's alright, our kids, they're blessings to us Ly. We can get more help around here and make sure you don't feel overwhelmed." I stood beside her and placed my hand over hers.

"Lyanna just relax, we'll figure it out" I smiled as her smiled faltered and pursing her lips together.

"I don't want to do this. What if something happens? What if it's not just the baby? What if it's me too?" Lyanna bit on her thumb as I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, feeling her cold skin against mine.

"Whatever happens, we can figure it out. Do you trust me?"

---
//Lyanna
Moore-Bieber\\

Laying down on the couch, I lifted my shirt up and placing my hand against my bump. "This is so crazy. Soon this family is going to be huge and you'll be screaming and crying in the early hours" I huffed feeling this surge of love rush through me.

"I'm sorry if I thought of getting rid of you in the first place. I'm a mother, who only thought about my ambitions, my emotions." I shut my eyes and felt this fluttering feeling in my abdomen.

"Mumma? Can I feel?" Mason walked in holding his school reading book and taking a seat beside me. "Is it going to be a brother?" Mason beamed as I ruffled his hair.

"I don't know yet, daddy and I haven't asked" I brought him close as he placed his head on my chest. "I really want a brother" Mason sighed as I kissed his forehead.

"Well if you wish really hard, sometimes it comes true" I sighed and getting sleepy.

"You're my world Mason. Do you know that?" I whispered as he stared up at me and grinning. "No matter what, I'll always be here for you. Dada will be here for you. He'll always protect you when you need him" I held Mason tightly as he smiled.

"Don't worry mama, i'll always need you"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ARE Y'ALL STARTING TO PICK UP HINTS OR NAH?

THERE'S ONLY 4 CHAPTERS TO GO FAM WTFFFFFF

SO THERES FORESHADOWING THAT'S GOING ON IDK IF Y'ALL CAN PICK IT UP.

SO THE NEXT CHAPTER SHALL BE UP SOON MAYBE 3/4 DAYS (BUT UNIVERSITY STARTS SOON)

ANYWAYS TOMORROW IS WILDEST DREAMS (so for those of you that read WD keep a look out for it ☺️☺️)

SO LEMME KNOW WHAT Y'ALL THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

DO YOU THINK WE CAN GET 60+ VOTES AND 10 COMMENTs??

IS THAT A OK GOAL OR WHUT?

xoxoPammyxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.6K 31
***ONLY ONE HAS BEEN EDITED!! *** "you're the only one that can talk to me like that" Lyanna Moore is the kind of girl to tell it to your face. Soft...
46.3K 1K 32
Texting the wrong person...
243 13 11
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
604 72 30
Not every story ends with a "live happier ever after"... Warning: some chapters may contain strong language & sexual content Published; January 29...