The Original Alpha

بواسطة Sarina_Bear

Nikki Ibrido has been a hybrid all her life. She is the first alpha and the strongest werewolf ever. When she... المزيد

Under Construction
Far From Normal
Knowledge
Getting Arrested
Do Me A Favor
New Girl and Car Chases
I Know What She Is
Rescue Me
It's Peter
The Fox
A Naked Lydia Running in the Woods
A New Wolf in Town
The Rink
Boyd the Lonely Boy
It Can't Swim
Lydia? The Kanima?
It's Jackson
Gay Club
He Broke Out
After School Detention
The Buildup
The Failed Trap
Lydia's Party
Hostages
The Game
Season 3 IMPORTANT MUST READ
An Alpha Pack
Erica...he said it was Erica
The Vault
Human Sacrifices
The Right Guy
The Painful Bus Ride
The Suicidal Motel
Protecting Derek
The Fight
Derek's Past
Philosophers
Please Don't Leave Me
The Nemeton
I'm a what?
Mischief Night\Day
Not You Again
Two Weeks
Their Looking for a Nogitsune
Where's Stiles?
Stiles is the Nogitsune
Psycho
Nikki?
Total Takeover
Telling Everything
Get In His Head
This Isn't Goodbye
Dream World
Season 4 Filler
Liam
Disaster Party
Finally Acting Like An Alpha
Deadpool
Deal with the Devil
The PSATs
Quarantine
Fernando and Monalisa Hale
Bonfire
The End of the Deadpool
We're Never Gonna Have That First Date
Discontinued
Re-write?
Its up!!!

I'm Done Caring

676 27 5
بواسطة Sarina_Bear

"Nikki how could you do this?" Malia askdd while following me down the stairs of our house.

"Oh my god please shut up already. It happened okay, quit being so annoying you're giving me a headache." I snapped at her while walking past my dad to get my bike keys.

"Hey what's the matter with you?" My dad asked causing me to roll my eyes.

"She flipped her switch." Malia answered causing my dads eyes to widen.

"Nicks why would you do that?" My dad asked.

"So I would stop caring about stupid people like you. Now if you would move out of my way I gotta get to school." I snapped while pushing them out of my way as I walked out the front door slamming it shut.

I rode my bike to school, parking in my usual spot.

Once I walked through the front doors Stiles walked up to me.

"Have you talked to Scott?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I asked causing him to look at me weirdly.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked confused.

"Why don't you go bother someone who cares." I said before pushing him aside to walk to my locker.

~

I got to my locker just as my phone went off.

It was a text from Isaac saying that Jennifer had all three guardians.

Then I heard fast heavy breathing.

"Stiles it's going to be okay. Come on." I heard Malia say making me smile.

This will be interesting.

I followed the panic breathing to the boys locker room.

I walked in seeing Stiles and Malia sitting on the floor.

"Just try and think about something else, anything else." Malia frantically said.

"Like what?" Stiles panicked.

"Like friends...family." I said with a smirk.

"Nikki shut up. Your not helping." Malia snapped causing me to roll my eyes.

"Just try and slow your breathing." Malia said as she held Stiles hand.

"I can't." Stiles cried out.

"Oh for heaven sakes move." I said while pushing Malia out of the way.

I crouched down next to Stiles before crashing my lips into his.

When we pulled apart Stiles was breathing perfectly fine.

"What the hell Nikki, you just kissed my boyfriend." Malia snapped.

"Well you weren't doing anything to help." I shot back while standing up.

"How did you know that would work?" Stiles asked as he looked at me.

"Because a panic attack is like controlling. So I thought about when I kissed Scott, it calmed him down, so why wouldn't the same work for you." I said before my eyes flashed red and then the memory played in my head.

(A\N: so I guess the part you're about to read is from this book but before the rewrite so only some of you will remember this part. Comment OG if you remember this part)

"This is a terrible idea." I said while sitting on the field as Stiles duck taped Scott's hands behind his back.

"It's a great idea." Stiles argued before picking up the lacrosse stick.

"Stupid idea." I mumbled causing Scott to chuckle.

"Remember keep your heart rate down." Stiles said while picking up a ball in the net of the lacrosse stick.

Ball after ball hit Scott making him angrier and angrier.

One last ball hit Scott causing him to fall to the ground as the beeping of the heart rate monitor got louder and faster.

"Can I try my way now?" I asked as Scott broke the duck tape.

"Yeah I think your way is a perfect idea." Stiles said in fear.

I ran over to Scott, crouching down next to him.

"Okay Scott think about something that makes you happy." I said as he huffed and puffed.

"I can't." He said while digging his claws into the ground.

"Scott, look at me." I said as I lifted his face to look at me.

His eyes glowed a bright gold.

That's when I crashed my lips into his, calming him down.

I woke up on the floor with Malia and Stiles crouched down next to me.

"What happened?" I asked as I felt something trickle down from my nose.

"You started to bleed from your nose and then you collapsed to the ground." Stiles said as my finger met the blood on my face.

I'm starting to feel again.

I pushed them away and walked over to the sink washing away the blood.

"What's going on?" Stiles asked confused.

"She's starting to feel again." Malia said with a smirk.

"No I'm not. I don't want to have feelings so that I would feel helpless." I snapped before storming out of the room.

I don't want to feel again.

~

I was at Derek's loft sitting on the floor as Derek lectured me.

"What were you thinking. Shutting off your humanity because of some stupid teenage boy. No, that's the thing, you weren't thinking. God Nikki how could you be so stupid." Derek said as he paced in front of me.

"Are you even listening to me?" He asked after noticing I was on my phone.

"What were you thinking. Shutting off your humanity because of some stupid teenage boy. Blah blah blah..." I said mocking him making him even more mad.

"We have a visitor." Peter said as he entered the room with Malia and Lydia.

"We will deal with this later." Derek said before facing the girls.

"We will deal with this later." I mocked in a manly voice while standing up.

"Jennifer has the guardians at the Nemeton." Lydia said causing me to chuckle.

The girls looked at me confused.

"Of course she would hide them at the one place we don't remember where it's at." I said causing the girls eyes to widen.

"You don't know where it is? But Stiles said you'd been there." Malia said confused so

"We have. But after a few memorable experiences there and Talia, Derek's mother and my older sister, decided that she didn't ever want us going back." Peter answered.

"She knew how dangerous it was and took the memory of it's location from us." Derek added.

"But then how are we supposed to find it?" Lydia asked.

"Wow. It must suck to care right now." I said with a huge smirk.

~

"It has to be on a telluric current, or maybe even at the axis of two or where they all intersect." Stiles said as he laid out his map on Derek's desk

"My dad and Gerard were there once.
But Gerard said it was years ago, and he couldn't remember where it was, and my dad obviously isn't here to tell us now." Allison said

"Yeah, mine either." Stiles added.

"Then how do we find this place?" Isaac asked.

"There might be a way, but it's dangerous." Peter said causing everyone to look at him.

"What is it?" Lydia asked.

Peter looked at me with a smirk.

"No." I said knowing what he was thinking.

"Yes." Peter smiled.

"We're gonna need Scott." I groaned while rolling my eyes.

~

I went to the clinic to meet Deaton and help him set everything up.

"How'd you guys find out?" Scott asked as he entered the clinic.

"Lydia. You?" Stiles asked.

"Morrell." Lydia answered.

"None of the other alphas know where it is either." Scott said.

"So if this works, are you gonna tell them?" Stiles asked.

"I can't stop Jennifer without them." Scott answered.

"How about we concentrate on finding your parents first?" I snapped causing Scott to look at me weird.

"Nikki are you okay?" Scott asked.

"Just peachy." I smiled sarcastically before walking over to the others.

"She doesn't have feelings anymore." Stiles said.

"You didn't." Scott said while walking over to me.

"Yes, I did. Now can we get this stupid thing over with already." I snapped.

"What's the plan?" Malia asked changing the subject.

"Scott, Allison, and Stiles need to be surrogate sacrifices for their parents." Deaton said.

"We die for them?" Scott asked nervously.

"But he can bring us back. You can bring us back, right?" Stiles asked.

"You remember the part where I said it was dangerous? If it goes right, the three of you will be dead for a few seconds, but there's something else you need to think about.
This is a dangerous thing for more reasons than one. You'll be giving power back to the Nemeton, a place that hasn't had power for a long time. This kind of power is like a magnet.
It attracts the supernatural, the kind of things that a family like the Argents can fill the pages of a bestiary with. It will draw them here, like a beacon." Deaton explained.

"Doesn't sound any worse than anything we've already seen." Scott said.

"You'd be surprised at what you have yet to see." I said.

"Is that it?" Scott asked getting on with the plan.

"No. It'll also have an effect on the three of you.
You won't be able to see it, but you'll feel it every day for the rest of your lives. It'll be a kind of a darkness around your heart, and permanent, like a scar." Deaton said.

"Like a tattoo." Scott said as he looked down at his tattoo.

"What did you bring?" Deaton asked.

"Um, I got my dad's badge. Jennifer kind of crushed it in her hand, so I tried hammering it out a bit. Still doesn't look great." Stiles said as he looked at the badge.

"Well, it doesn't need to look good if it has meaning." I said.

"Is that an actual silver bullet?" Isaac asked Allison.

"My dad made it. It's kind of a ceremonial thing. When one of us finishes learning all the skills to be a hunter, we forge a silver bullet as a testament to the code." Allison said with a smile as she looked at the bullet.

"Scott?" Deaton asked.

"My dad got my mom this watch when she first got hired at the hospital. She used to say it was the only thing in their marriage that ever worked." Scott said while looking at the watch.

"Okay, the three of you will get in. Each of us will hold you down until you're essentially- Well, dead. But it's not just someone to hold you under. It needs to be someone who can pull you back, someone that has a strong connection to you, a kind of emotional tether." Deaton said causing everyone to look at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nikki you need to go with Scott." Deaton said.

"But I don't have feelings for him anymore." I said realizing what he was asking me to do.

"Let it all in. It will be hard but we are here for you." Malia said as she grabbed my shoulder.

"No way. I'm not going through that pain anymore. I'm tired of feeling weak and helpless." I said sternly.

"Please Nikki we need you." Malia begged.

"Even if I wanted too I don't know how." I said.

"I do." Malia said with a smirk.

"How?" I asked confused.

"The same way you stopped Scott from turning, the same way you helped Stiles this morning. Please Nikki, we need all the help we can get." Malia said.

I looked at everyone, they were waiting to see what would happen.

"We're here for you." Malia said while grabbing my hand.

"Okay I'll do it." I said as I walked over to Scott.

"Does this mean you're forgiving me?" Scott asked with a smile.

I leaned in and kissed him softly as the memories flooded back.

"I'm sorry that I didn't get to go to the dance with you." I said sadly.

"It wasn't your fault." He said putting his finger under my chin to lift my head.

"Well I have to make it up to you some how." I said with a smile.

"Well then..." He began as he pulled out his phone.

He started to play a slow song.

"Wanna dance?" He asked with a smile.

I smiled widely as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

~

"So you and Allison?" I asked with a smirk as I opened my locker.

"Are you jealous?" Scott asked as Stiles and Malia appeared holding hands.

"No, why should I?" I asked as I grabbed my chemistry book.

~

You're so slow." Scott said with a smirk as we climbed up the rock wall.

"Oh really?" I said before grabbing his ankle, pulling it causing him to fall all the way down onto the mat below making everyone laugh.

~

Allison and Scott got on the ice.

They didn't get that far before Scott slipped and fell.

I got on the ice and skated over to him crouching down next to him.

"I thought a big bad wolf like you didn't need help." I said with a little laugh making him smile.

~

I sat in the bleachers with Malia and Mrs. McCall, I even have to pretend to be Scott's girlfriend around his mom.

"So when did you and Scott start dating?" Mrs. McCall asked with a smile.

"Um-" I began but Malia cut me off.

"Earlier this week. It was so cute how he asked her out." Malia said with a smile.

"Oh really how did he ask you?" Mrs. McCall asked making me panic.

"It was in the hall-" I began.

"He had people give her roses-" Malia said quickly.

"One by one like a scavenger hunt-" I said cutting her off.

"And it ended with Scott outside holding a sign that said 'will you go out with me?'"Malia said, gosh how did we come up with that on the spot.

"I just couldn't say no." I said with a smile before hearing Scott chuckle from on the field.

My head shot towards him and I saw him looking at me.

"I didn't know I was that romantic." Scott said with a smirk as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and play the game." I said quietly with a smirk before the game began.

~

I laid into my bed as Scott walked over to his spot on the floor.

"You know you can sleep up here." I said with a smile.

"You sure?" He asked.

I scooted over and patted the spot next to me.

He smiled as he climbed into the bed and I turned off my lamp.

I laid down, my face inches away from Scott's.

"Nikki?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember earlier when you were talking about the right guy?" Scott asked causing me to tense up.

"Yeah?" I said afraid of what he is going to say next.

"Stiles told me." Scott said making my heart drop.

"I'm going to kill that boy." I said as I sat up but Scott grabbed my arm pulling me back down.

Next thing I knew his lips were on mine.

He kissed me.

~

I slowly pulled away before opening my eyes.

They flashed red causing everyone to smile.

"I forgive you." I said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
A\N

Nikki is back. Im kinda sad because I liked asshole Nikki. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote, share, and comment what you think about this chapter.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.5K 308 42
My Adventures in the Parallel Universe that is my Imagination Volume 1: My Life as a Werewolf Grace is almost 16. Her parents believed that their chi...
1.7K 54 12
Jackson Whittemore has moved to London. A new teacher, Jennifer Blake, has joined Beacon Hills High school with a keen eye for Derek. While infiltrat...
1M 25.3K 35
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...
3.1K 70 81
"I'm not sure if I'm just fucked up or am I really believing in werewolves" - Aubrey Cunningham. When Aubrey and her parents move to Beacon Hills, th...