The Stylist

By kristensimone7

Anaya Jackson is a 22-year-old World wide stylist. She's styled everybody from August Alsina to Beyoncé. She... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
PSA
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chp.38?
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
43
PSA
44.
45
46.
Sequel?
The Sequel is up !!

Chapter 26

2.4K 119 16
By kristensimone7

1 year later ...(October 6th)

Odell P.O.V.

"ight lets do one more set of sit ups before i go pick up Sonny" i said to Zendaya as we were in my downstairs gym working out. after Sonny was born i told zendaya and asked her if she was still down being with me. as you can see she stayed and sonny actually likes her.

we been together for a year and surprisingly enough I'm happy. i thought i wouldn't be able to move on from Anaya but i did. Anaya and i have been doing this co-parenting thing without the judge. i get him every weekend, and we share him on holidays seasons, ofcourse she gets him on the actual day.

"okayyy" Zendaya said getting down and we finished off our last set. i stared at myself in the mirror and looked at the progress of my work. i was happy with it.

"look at you feeling yaself" she smirked at me as she walked over wrapping her arms around my body.

"you know you like it"

"no i love it " she said as she pecked my lips.

"take a pic with me" i pulled out my phone and she posed as i uploaded it to instgram.

"ight lets go "

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anaya P.O.V.

"Come on sonny, keep ya shoes on daddy is coming in a few minutes" i sighed as i put his shoes on him once again. he started laughing at me struggle putting his shoes on. after finally getting both of them on the doorbell rung.

"thank god " i whispered to myself as i stood up and picked Sonny up and his backpack. i walked to the door and opened it but was greeted by none other than my brother.

"there's my little soso" will said grabbing sonny out my hands.

"uhh i thought you were Odell, he's running late" i sighed handing sonny over to him.

"its coo, my baby momma text me telling me she running late" he shrugged before he started throwing sonny in the air and then catching him.

just as i was about to close the door i heard a horn honk nd it was none other than odell and his chick i rolled my eyes just seeing her in the car. I hated her being around my son but I had no choice but to accept it.

I kept the door open as I watched him hop out and walk up the step.

" waasup?" He said leaning in and hugging me .

" nothing, ya girl can't say hi?" I asked smirking

" don't start " he mugged me . I started laughing.

" it's respectable but whatever " I turned around walking in the house .

" WILL! " I called out a few seconds later my brother came around the corner with sonny and his backpack. He walked over to Odell and handed sonny over to him not even greeting him. He handed his bookbag over and waited for him to leave

" wassup Will? How you been homie ?" Odell asked

" nah we ain't cool like that no more. Once you get ya shit straight and realize who you need to be with them I will acknowledge a conversation with you but until then you good" he said throwing up his two piece .

This happened every time Odell came to pick up sonny and if will was here at the time. Usually Will wouldn't even acknowledge his greeting so I was upraised he said somethings today.

Odell sighed. " Ight, I'll see you Sunday Anaya " I nodded my head as he turned around and walked out . Will walked out behind him as I grabbed my purse and headed out the door too locking it behind me.

I followed Will to his car and hopped in the passenger seat. He started the car and we pulled off. To meet with his baby momma.

-----------------------------------
Odell P.O.V.

I walked to my car and placed sonny in his car seat strapping him up. I closed his door and made my way to the driver seat.

" who was that dude ya baby momma was with ?" Zendaya asked smirking. I scrunched up my eyebrows looking at her .

" none of ya business . You need to keep ya eyes on me and me only . "

" not like that aggy " she laughed before turning around to Sonny.

" hey sonny , I missed you " I turned around to see him expression and he wasn't amused. He just started at me with his hoodie half over his face .

"Anyway where we going ?" She asked turning back to the front of the car .

" I'm dropping you at the house. I'm gonna have father son day today ... No women allowed " I said speeding down the street to her crib.

Me and Zendaya didn't quite live together yet, although she stayed at my house 95% of the time. I just thought her moving in was a big step and I don't know how Anaya would feel about that. Especially knowing she already don't like Zendaya being around our son, her living with him every weekend would hurt her . So I was gonna lay off the idea for as long as I could.

" when you gon get over ya fear and let me move in?" She asked running her hand up and down my arm.

" chill, you know how An-"

" Anaya feel about you being around my son, me living with him will push it to the limit - blah blah blah. Odell when are you gonna realize that ya baby momma doesn't run ya life and if you want a future with us we have to take the steps. No matter what me Being in your life included me on your sons as well. So she need to suck it up and get use to this pretty face" she said scrolling through her phone.

I sighed shaking my head as i continued driving.

" you got me thinking you might still have feelings for her" she turned to me .

I sucked my teeth rolling my eyes. " man get pitta here with all that. You bring that shit up every time"

" and every time you never give me an answer " she folded her arms .

I pulled up to her house and put the car in park.

" I'm not talking to you about this Ight. You already put me in a bad mood and I'm trynna have a good weekend with my son. I'll hit you up later Ight ?" I said leaning over to give her a kiss . She blocked my kiss with her hand and grabbed her purse hopping out the car slamming my door.

" I like that view too" I shrugged pulling off.

" just me and you nugget! How bout we get some ice cream !" I said pulling up to a red light and turning to him tickling his tummy, He started kicking his feet laughing.

" ice cream it is " I cheesed .

-----------------------------------
Anaya P.O.V.

My brother Will had been pulled over last week and he had weed in the car. He was arrested and he was set to have a court case next week. We automatically hired him a lawyer and she told us the lowest sentence for his conviction was 5 years -30 years .

We were praying for the 5 years so we set to get his family situation situated. Our mother didn't get along with his second baby mother due to her always wanting to take will for all his money and not even use it on the baby.

So they decided to let me meet up With her to make sure that his oldest son he has with her gets to still see his other brother while their dad is behind bars.

I would ofcourse being the one picking him up and dropping him off, so I would have to let her meet me and stuff like that.

We walked into the dark restaurant and I looked around for a female sitting alone cause I didn't know what this girl looked like.

" there she is " he pointed to a booth all the way in the back . I followed behind him as he walked over to him and when she spotted him she started cheesing.

She was really pretty and looked hella innocent, but they the ones you gotta look out for.

" Trish" will said as she stood up and they side hugged .

" this is my sister Anaya & Anaya this is my baby momma Trish " she reached out and shook my hand .

" he did not tell me that his sister was the fashion icon" she smiled at me .

" I like her already" I smoked back . We all sat down and orders out drinks.

" okay so I know your aware of Wills c court case and he will be gonna for a minimum of 5 years and we are hopping that this won't affect his kids relationship. "

Once I brought up Will going away she started getting tearyeyed.

Will got up and say beside her as she rested her head on his shoulder and he rubbed her back.

" come on you can't cry, I already got to deal with telling papì bout this and I know my lil man go cry" he said whipping her tears

" okay " she said taking a deep breath.

" I'm okay with our son still seeing his brother, as along as Anaya is the one to pick him up and drop him off . I'm fine with her and only her " she said grabbing a tissue and whipping her tears.

" okay " will said as he took his seat back next to me.

" okay well we can make a schedule on what days you want me to pick him up and drop him off . And I'll have you my Phone number and address " she nodded as I pulled out paper and a pencil writing all my information down. I felt Wills eyes on me and I turned to look at him as he stared at me .

" why you looking at me like that ?" I laughed

" cause I'm thinking of what I would have done if I didn't find you and didn't have a sister like you in my life " he cheesed .

" don't let Bria hear you say that " I laughed

" she would agree" he shrugged .

After exchanging our informations Will paid for all our drinks and we left the restaurant.

" she wasn't half bad, so why does Ma assume she uses ya money for herself ?" I asked

" man I don't know, Ma never liked her from jump even before I got her pregnant . I just gave up trynna solve it " he shrugged

" well I gotta say, you sure have good taste in women. Tommie is beautiful and your current girlfriend is beautiful too" I smirked at him

" what can I say, I know Beauty when I see it" he laughed .

I pushed him as we approached his car we both hopped in .

" I'm staying over your house tonight " I said scrolling through my phone as he pulled off.

" you a scary cat. I swear you bought a big ass house but hate being in it when Sonny ain't there " he laughed

" noo that's not true . I'm just gonna miss my big brother when he leave me so on spending as much time with you as possible . " I pouted.

" sureeeee that's the reason, but I don't mind. Loving all this love " he shrugged.

" I bet you do"

As soon as we pulled up to his house his girlfriend was outside sitting on the steps with his two sons and our mother.

We didn't even get a chance to walk into the house before momma hit us with questions.

" how did it go? She was being sneaky wasn't she?" Momma asked

" mama chill , it was good we came to an understanding and Anaya will be picking papì up when necessary."

" mmhmm " she folded her arms and turned around walking into the house .

" wassup baby" will leaned down kissing Tommie .

"Get a room!" I laughed as I picked up the baby and grabbed papì'S hand. Walking into the house .

--------------------------------
Odell P.O.V .

" you had fun with daddy today?" I aske Sonny as. I threw him in the air and caught him. I was at my pops house since they wanted to see Sonny.

It was just about bed time and i had just fed Sonny. I headed upstairs to the guest room that we were staying in and say him on the bed.

"Story time !!" I cheesed pickup up his favorite book and sitting down on the bed with it . I opened the book and began to read.

" t . There was an old woman who lived in a shoe. " I picked up his foot and sniffed it.

" eww stinky I wouldn't want to live in you shoes " I made a funky face. He started laughing at me.

"She had so many children, she didn't know what to do. She gave them some broth without any bread;
And whipped them all soundly and put them to bed" I fell back on the bed and started tickling him.

I sat back up. " she didn't have much but love and respect. She--" I was cut off when I saw a flash and heard a camera go off.

I turned my head to the door and my mama was standing there cheesing.

" I'm sorry it was just so cute" she whispered. " I'll send it to you " she backed away from
The door.

I shook my head smiling . " she is something else ain't she " I laughed looking down at Sonny who was now sound asleep in my arms .

I smiled as I kissed his forehead and laid him on the bed putting the covers over him . I picked up my phone as it dinged letting me know a text message came on . I opened it and it was the picture my mom had took of me and Sonny.

I laughed a little as I saved it and opened a message thread won Anaya. I thought at it and before I decided not to I realized I had already sent it .

I sighed locking my phone and laying down next to Sonny, thinking how my family got like this.

*************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
30.5K 919 34
A fanfic about the relationship of Ariana Grande and Sean Anderson PART 1
155K 5.8K 34
When Michael and Janeé meet, neither of them could have anticipated the power each of them would have over the other. Janeé just turned 30, but hasn'...
39.4K 1.7K 34
"Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans." Making a connection with a one night stand wasn't in Luke's plans. Hooking up with a ba...