The Original Alpha

Bởi Sarina_Bear

Nikki Ibrido has been a hybrid all her life. She is the first alpha and the strongest werewolf ever. When she... Xem Thêm

Under Construction
Far From Normal
Knowledge
Getting Arrested
Do Me A Favor
New Girl and Car Chases
I Know What She Is
Rescue Me
It's Peter
The Fox
A Naked Lydia Running in the Woods
A New Wolf in Town
The Rink
Boyd the Lonely Boy
It Can't Swim
Lydia? The Kanima?
It's Jackson
Gay Club
He Broke Out
After School Detention
The Buildup
The Failed Trap
Lydia's Party
Hostages
The Game
Season 3 IMPORTANT MUST READ
An Alpha Pack
Erica...he said it was Erica
The Vault
Human Sacrifices
The Right Guy
The Painful Bus Ride
The Suicidal Motel
Protecting Derek
The Fight
Derek's Past
Philosophers
I'm Done Caring
The Nemeton
I'm a what?
Mischief Night\Day
Not You Again
Two Weeks
Their Looking for a Nogitsune
Where's Stiles?
Stiles is the Nogitsune
Psycho
Nikki?
Total Takeover
Telling Everything
Get In His Head
This Isn't Goodbye
Dream World
Season 4 Filler
Liam
Disaster Party
Finally Acting Like An Alpha
Deadpool
Deal with the Devil
The PSATs
Quarantine
Fernando and Monalisa Hale
Bonfire
The End of the Deadpool
We're Never Gonna Have That First Date
Discontinued
Re-write?
Its up!!!

Please Don't Leave Me

763 26 3
Bởi Sarina_Bear

A\N: I'm not 100% sure on what happens in the episodes. I remember the concept but I don't know it step by step so if I don't write my story 100% accurate to the show I'm sorry. I am only looking at the scripts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran around Beacon Hills looking for Stiles's dad for the past hour.

It was impossible to catch a scent because of the thunderstorm.

No scent can get passed the fresh rain so it was no use to be looking but I still am.

That's when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked out of breath.

"We have a big problem." Scott said before I heard a loud roar.

I quickly hung up and ran to the hospital in 2 seconds flat.

I stopped at the front doors and normally ran into the hospital that was being evacuated because of the storm.

Then I got stopped by Scott's mom.

"Why are you here? What's happening?" She asked in a panic.

"You need to get everyone out of here as quickly as possible. I think things are about to get really bad." I said before I heard a loud crash causing the lights to flicker.

"Okay go help them." Mrs. McCall said while I ran past her towards the stairs.

I got to the floor they were keeping Cora at to see Scott, Peter, and Derek being thrown around like rag dolls by the combined Ethan and Aiden

"Hey!" I shouted causing Ethan and Aiden to look at me.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" I said before they roared.

I roared back before running at them only to get a face full of vervain, burning my body.

I gave Stiles and Peter time to get Cora but it also gave Jennifer time to escape.

I kicked Ethan and Aiden into the wall as I ran passed them behind the boys.

We ran down the hall when Stiles stopped.

"Stiles come on!" Derek shouted as we stopped at a door looking back at him.

Ethan and Aiden ran through the door just as Stiles swung the bat he was holding.

The bat broke into pieces over Ethan and Aiden's head causing Stiles's face to drop into a fearful look.

I ran over and grabbed the bat from Stiles as I kicked Ethan and Aiden causing them to stumble back before throwing the bat stabbing them in the stomach giving Stiles time to run.

Ethan and Aiden began charging at me when I looked up at the light getting an idea.

I jumped up pulling the light down smashing it into their face knocking them out.

I ran behind Stiles entering a room filled with medical supplies.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked as he looked at the burns on my body.

"Yeah I'm okay." I said while feeling the burns start to heal.

"Are you too lovebirds done because we need to find a way to get out of here?" Peter asked sternly.

"Where's the big guy?" Stiles asked frantically.

"He's close." I answered.

"What about Ms. Blake?" Stiles asked while Scott looked away.

"She's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?" Stiles said sternly.

"Shh, quiet." Derek snapped.

"Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic mass murdering girlfriend, the second one you've dated by the way, has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?" Stiles said.

"Stiles, they're still out there." I said.

"And they want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead!" Stiles said.

"Not yet...is she really dying?" Derek asked as he walked over to Peter who was standing next to Cora.

"She's definitely not getting any better." Peter answered.

"There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her." Scott said before someone barged through the other door causing us all to flick our heads towards the door.

"You can't. Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is, but there is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then." Jennifer said causing Derek to walk up to her but Scott stopped him.

"Derek, wait!" Scott said.

"She was trying to get out." Derek snapped.

"I was trying to keep from getting killed. You can't blame me for that." Jennifer said.

"If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her." I said sternly.

"Not until I'm safe." She snapped.

"If you don't help her then you definitely won't be safe because I'll bite your head right off your body." I said while flashing my fangs.

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her." Peter said.

"Works for me." Derek said while trying to push past Scott when the intercom went off.

"Um, can I have your attention? Mr. Deucalion- excuse me, just Deucalion. Requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R. reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes." Mrs. McCall said frightened before the intercom went off.

I saw fear in Scott's eyes before Jennifer started speaking again.

"He's not gonna hurt her." Jennifer said

"Shut up." I snapped.

"He won't! Scott, you know why. Tell them." Jennifer said confusing us all.

"What does she mean?" Derek asked Scott but he didn't answer.

"You're not the only one he wants in his pack." Jennifer said.

He wants Scott?

"Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha pack. He wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of alphas to his ranks." Jennifer said.

"A true Alpha." I said while looking at Scott.

"What's that?" Stiles asked.

"The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will. Our little Scott." Peter said.

"It doesn't matter. We still need to get her out of here." Scott said.

"Scott, your mom-" Stiles began but Scott cut him off.

"My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in 20 minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here." Scott said.

"The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out." Peter said.

"I'll distract them." Scott said.

"I'll help you." I said.

"Sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without you or Derek." Jennifer said.

"Why?" I asked annoyed.

"Because your strong." She answered.

"I'll do it. But I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage." Peter said.

"An advantage like what? You mean like a weapon?" Stiles asked.

"Something better than a baseball bat." Peter said while we began looking through draws and cabinets.

"Hey, wait. What about these?" Stiles asked as he picked up those zapping tools that restart your heart.

"Do you know how to use those?" I asked.

"Well, no." Stiles answered.

"Put them down." I said while he put them back.

"Epinephrine?" Scott asked while pulling out a syringe.

"That's only gonna make him stronger." Derek said.

"How strong?" Peter asked with a smirk.

~

While Peter and Scott fought with Ethan and Aiden we ran down to the ambulance.

"It's still here." Stiles said while opening the back of the ambulance.

Stiles helped Derek put Cora in the back when Jennifer spoke.

"Nikki, over here." Jennifer said while I walked over towards her on the side of the ambulance.

The driver was on the floor dead.

"Julia." I heard Kali say while it echoed through the basement.

"It is you." She said after appearing from around the ambulance.

"Derek! Run!" I said while she roared at me.

I knew that she would probably have vervain on her so I ran behind them.

We ran into the building about to go down the hall when Jennifer stopped us.

"Wait, wait! The elevator!" She said pulling Derek in.

I pushed a gurney in the way of Kali before getting in the elevator.

Kali came running towards us but it was to late the doors were closed.

I sighed in relief only to have the lights flicker off and the elevator stopped causing the emergency lights to turn on.

This day is just getting worse and worse.

I pulled open the doors to see there was no way out but the service hatch.

"If you're thinking service hatch, they bolt from the outside, so you'd have to break it. All you'd end up doing is creating a lot of noise, telling them exactly where we are." Jennifer said.

"Kali already knows." Derek said.

"Not necessarily. She saw that we got in, but she might not know that we didn't get out." I said.

"Yeah, well, if I get through, then we can go to another floor." Derek said.

"Or you'd end up fighting them alone in an elevator shaft. They'll rip my head off before you even have a chance to land a punch." Jennifer said.

"Then someone needs to get the backup generator running again." Derek said as he pulled out his phone and began to text Scott.

It was only seconds before Scott responded.

"Don't move we're on our way." Derek read out loud before putting his phone back in his pocket.

I stood in the elevator listening around trying to keep myself occupied when the lights turned back on.

"Hey." Jennifer said causing Derek and I to face her only to see her Darach self before blacking out.

~

"Nikki! Nikki!" Stiles shouted as he shook me.

I shot up looking around to see an angry Derek.

"She's gone." Derek said before punching the wall.

"And she took Scott's mom." Stiles added.

"Where's Scott?" I asked in a panic.

"On the roof." Stiles answered causing me to run towards the roof.

I got onto the roof just in time to hear Deucalion offer to help us if Scott joined his pack.

"Scott!" I shouted causing him to look at me.

"Scott, don't do this. Please don't go with him." I begged.

"I don't know what else to do." Scott said already crying.

"There's got to be something else, okay? You always have a plan B." I said while a tear slid down my cheek.

"Not this time." He said as he started to walk away.

"Scott, please don't leave me." I begged.

"I'm going to find Stiles's dad, I promise." He said.

"If you leave, I'll never forgive you." I said while tears streamed down my face.

"I know you will forgive me eventually." He said before he disappeared.

I can't believe he left me.

~

I sat in my room thinking about Scott.

I'm so fed up with crying all the time.

"Hey Nikki." Malia said as she entered my room.

I didn't say anything I just sat in my bed curled up in a ball.

"I know it hurts." She said while hugging me.

"I wish the pain would go away." I said before the idea popped in my head.

"Nikki don't." Malia said knowing what I was thinking.

"Nikki!" She shouted but I didn't listen.

I shut my eyes as she yelled at me.

I opened my eyes flashing my red glow before the pain disappeared.

I flipped my switch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
A\N

Holy shit Nikki flipped her switch because of Scott. I guess she couldn't handle it anymore. Who knows what will happen. Will she come back? What will Scott do when he finds out?

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote, share, and comment what you thought of the chapter. I actually watched the episode while writing this so I tried keeping it accurate. Thank you guys for 4K reads. New chapter will be up soon, most likely Sunday cause that's when my friend comes over so we stay up until like 5 in the morning writing.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.5K 205 10
In most wolf stories, every wolf has their own personal mate they are meant to be with, but this story is nothing like that. Jezzabelle Johnson is...
43.2K 908 34
(This is the back story between Savannah and her friends before the actual TW series starts. I recommend reading the series first, but if you can't h...
28.2K 943 19
Alpha Beta Omega All Wolf statuses In the same supernatural world. Orion. The Last Pure Beta, turned Omega. Since she was first introduced into her p...
1.2M 30.8K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...