The Stylist

By kristensimone7

Anaya Jackson is a 22-year-old World wide stylist. She's styled everybody from August Alsina to Beyoncé. She... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
PSA
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chp.38?
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
43
PSA
44.
45
46.
Sequel?
The Sequel is up !!

24

2.4K 127 8
By kristensimone7

I just wanna let it be known that there will be a big time skip next two chapters  . 2 months ahead and then a whole year . I know it's a lot but it will make the story flow better. You won't regret it. & I also wan to know will you guys want a sequel because that will also affect how the story develops ....

- - - - - - - - - - - -
1 month later ..

TheShadeRoom:
Rumor report : remember that cute couple Odell Beckham Jr. and Anaya Jackson? Well report have it that they have took a split 💔. They are no longer bae watch and that now gets us to question what will happen with the baby? Will Anaya put him on child support once the baby is here ? I was told Odell is deciding to bring her to court for custody .

Odell took to Instagram earlier today and posted a quote confirming our assumptions .

Pray our fav couple gets it right and get back together soon .

Anaya P.O.V.

It's been a month and I received no phone call, text, email, hell not even a letter from Odell. When we got into that argument I agreed we needed space for that day, but he was taking it to a whole new level. I felt single and alone.

I was back where I started 4 years ago. Pregnant and not with the baby father. Except this time it hurt 10x more. I laid in my bed surrounded by tissue as I scrolled through the shade room post rereading the update about Odell and I.

I heard a sudden soft knock on my bedroom door catching my attention.

" mommy I got peewee football practice in an hour, can you take me ?" I heard Tristan say on the other side of the door.

I slowly got out the bed and walked over to my door opening it.

" you ready?" He nodded as he looked up at me.

" are you okay mommy ?"

I nodded . " yea sweety let me just get dressed. "

I walked into my bedroom when the doorbell rung.

" I GOT IT " Tristan yelled as I heard his feet already running down the stairs . A few min later I her Jazz voice behind me .

"And where you think you going in that robe"

" I gotta take Tristan to football" I sighed not in the mood.

" uh no you need to change. I know you are in a mod over little one hand catch but the only way to get over one man is to dress pretty enough to get a new one." She said snapping her fingers .

" what if I don't want a knew one. I want my baby daddy" I pouted.

" we'll make him miss you, her wear this" she walked deeper in my closet and pulled out these gladiator sandals and a dress I created . I grabbed it out of her hand and walked Into the bathroom to put it on and then  I did my makeup.

After getting dressed I grabbed my phone, wallet  and keys and headed out the door.

" you know we gotta take pics to post to Instagram so he can see what he's missing out on" she said having her phone already ready .

" Tristan take my things to the car" I said handing him my thugs as he grabbed them
And hopped on the car . I posed for the picture as I started feeling myself .

" Ight I got good pics lets go ." We hopped in the car and I drove off to his football practice .

--------------------
Odell P.O.V.

" yo bro, you still ain't talked to Anaya ?" Paul asked as he was scrolling through his phone. As I drove up to the Dunkin donuts force thru.

" really ? I told you i needed a break. You know I ain't talked to her." I sighed

" well damn it's been a month how long is this break gonna be?"

" why you stressing me bout this shit?" I asked annoyed .

" in just saying I wouldn't want you to do some shit you gonna regret later. Anaya a good look for you and plus she carrying ya seed "

" might be my seed, who knows " I said as I rolled my eyes turning to the Windows to grab out food.
luckily I had on a disguise so the people ain't know who I was.

Once I grabbed our drinks I drove off . I pulled up to a red light and started digging through my bag when Paul placed his phone in my lap. I sighed picking it up and looking at what he placed infront of me.

"Damn" I mumbled as I stared at the picture of Anaya. Card started beeping as j the light had tuned green. I sped off handing him back his phone.

" where she going ?"

" Tristan's had peewee league today "

" oh yeaa , shit I was suppost to bring him before that shit with Anaya " I sighed

" you still can be there for him. I mean I never knew you as the type to break ya promises " he nudged me.

" Ight inoy because I actually don't wanna break my promise Ima go ... "

" and cause you know Anaya was looking right, don't front" he said laughing at me.

" man whateve " I said as I smirked to myself . Guess it was time for me to put my grown man draws on and talk to my women.

---------------------
We pulled up to the field and I spotted the little boys on the field running every where. I started looking around for Anaya and I spotted her and Jazz the only females there, plus they sat in beach chairs as all the dads were standing.

I nodded towards Paul as I started walking over towards Anaya and jazz. As we got closer to them Paul walked in front of me and walked over to Jazz sneaking a kiss on her cheek.

" oh babe you scared me ." She smiled as she hugged him.

" hey Anaya " he said greeting her

" hey Paul" she smiled then went back to her phone.

" take jazz so I can talk to her" I said whispering to him. He nodded grabbing jazz hand.

" babe let me go show you something "

" what? Ain't much you can show me in a field " jazz laughed as she stood up following him.

I took her seat next to Anaya and sighed. I turned to look at her as she had one hand rubbing her belly and the other watching Tristan  tackle a boy.

" hey" I spoke up

" hey" she said before sighing.

" he got any points ?"

" he got two touch downs " I nodded as I looked back on the field.

" why are you here ?" She asked not turning her head .

" I promised Tristan I would come and I don't break my promises "

She started laughing as she shook her head.

" what?"

" nothing it's just funny...... Your don't break promises ? Please " she shook her head once again.

" what promise I break?"

"Ima always be here for you. " she said finally turning to look at me and she had tears in her eyes.

" your got me to confess all my truths to you. Shit I haven't told anybody and then you just believe some hoe over me. One thing I would never do to you is lie. So when I told you I didn't fuck him I'm telling the truth. ....... The first time you had asked me if me and him fucked I told you we didn't, that he only gave me head. "

She shook her head wiping the tears from her eyes. I leaned over and started wiping them away before she pulled back .

"No stop, you made ya choice. You wanted a break ...... You got one " she said before turning away from me and putting her attention back on the game .

"Anaya I'm sorry it was just a lot going on. Not only did genie try to claim your baby was his but Micheal did too and it was fucking with me. Im sorry and I know I should have just talked it out with you. That's something I have to learn to control. "

She stayed silent .

" I'm sorry " I pleaded again.

The whistle on the court blew and there was halftime. I watched as Tristan ran over to his mom on his gear he took off his helmet out of breath.

" Gatorade please"

She grabbed the big lunch box opening it and handing him his Gatorade. He opened it and drank some before he looked over at me and spit out a little of his Gatorade . He looked under my hood before grabbing me in a hug.

" I knew you wouldn't forget " he smiled

" ofcourse not " I said hugging him back smiling .

" I got two touchdowns so far " he cheesed.

" I heard you aiming for some more ?"

" I want to but they stopped passing me the ball. I'm the only one that is scoring and they getting jealous " she said shaking his head before taking a nothing sip from his Gatorade.

" that's how it be sometimes. Haters gon hate " I laughed as he nodded dapping me up. The whistle blew again signaling them to go back to their teams.

He headed his mom his Gatorade and kissed her cheek.

" Ima try to score again" he said dapping me up before running off to the field.

Seeing Tristan made me realize my behavior. I've been childish. Here was my baby momma who was 7 months pregnant now and She was here for me but I was slowly pushing her away. I will be having a son and I wouldn't want him to be acting like me in the future . I had to set and example for Tristan and my son . I need to clean up my act.

" look I know I don't deserve you and I was acting like a dumb ass. And I understand that. But I wanna make it right, I wanna be here for my two sons now. I wanna set a positive example. I may fuck up a little but everybody ain't perfect. I'm just asking for a second chance to try to get it right " I sighed .

" two sons?"

" Tristan's mine, fuck blood" I said leaning back in the chair .

" I respect your honesty and your apology " she mumbled

" sooo.."

" sooooooo you can work for a second chance I'm not just gonna give it to you " she smirked letting me know I had my baby back lowkey.

*************************************************
My husband in the MM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1.6K 37
Rnb sensation Chris Brown has everything he's ever wanted money,fame, supporting fan base and not to mention Over a million hit songs and his amazing...
571K 28.1K 43
Harry makes you feel special, almost as if you mean the world to him. Every kiss, every touch will bring you to your knees. His eyes will make you wo...
401 61 23
#1 in Unspoken feelings : 29 July 2023 Feelings turn into word's. They're all written by me. They are my emotions i never share.
139K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad