The Infamy of Frank Iero (fre...

By iamcatastrophic

"Oh, it's you, the sad boy." People know Frank Iero, they all use his name in vain. Well, not his name, per s... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
What's in is Despair
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The End.
Trailer

Chapter 1

13.3K 607 2.1K
By iamcatastrophic

Whelp, here we go

~~

"I want it," I stated.

"No," my mother denied.

"I said I want it," I repeated.

"And I said no," my mom said.

I crossed my arms, stomping my foot down. My mother sighed as she looked at me.

"Maybe you can have that toy truck for Christmas, or for your sixth birthday," she said.

"But I want it now," I said.

"Frank Anthony, don't make me tell you no again," she said.

I screamed, throwing the truck at the shelf, effectively breaking other things. I want the toy, I'm gonna get the toy if I want it.

-+-

I smirked at the people who cowered in front of me, watching their weak figures shake. I felt so powerful, I am so powerful. The way their tears glistened off their cheeks in the moonlight, it was something of beauty. The blood that that pooled on the ground would stain these streets forever, whether it be literal or metaphorical. Like my name carved into the dirt, there for everyone to spit on. The thought of me made people close their blinds and shut their doors. Like something of a movie, everything all happening at once. The fear that buzzed around everyone, kept them on their toes. I could get high off that, the way I make everyone else feel.

"Please don't hurt me," the woman whimpered.

I scoffed. "Wow, that's so original."

The couple cowered in front of me in the dark alleyway. They had just been coming home from a double date when we crossed paths. However, their friends were already killed by the knife in my hands. I took a step forward, watching the way they shrunk into themselves. I grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt, lifting him up to his feet.

He looked to be about eighteen or nineteen, dark hair and dark eyes. He was young, he had so much to live for. Somehow, that made me want to kill him even more. I lifted my knife up, a smile on my face as the shiny metal glinted in the moonlight. The person grabbed my wrist, trying to get out of my grip. That attempt was futile.

"C'mon, we're all just having fun here," I crooned.

The boy shook his head furiously, only making me laugh. I thrust the knife forward, stabbing it into his stomach. I let go of him, letting him collapse onto the ground. I stepped towards the girl, pulling her up off the ground. I moved my right hand to grab her by the neck as I pinned her against the wall. I grabbed at the bottom of her dress, lifting it up while she tried to tug it back down.

"I've had such a hard day, don't make me even more frustrated," I growled.

She shook her head, trying to push me away. I tightened my grip around her neck, hearing her gasp and choke. I pulled her head forward, slamming it against the brick wall. She screamed, but I hit her head against the wall again. Blood poured from the back of her head as I did it twice more. I let go and she crumbled to the ground. I checked her pulse to make sure she was dead. I stood up straight, looking down to see the boy staring up at me, bleeding out on the cement. I stomped on his neck, hearing him gag before I heard nothing.

I stepped out onto the empty streets, glad for it to be dark and empty. I headed down the street towards my house. It was quiet here, which I liked, all the shops closed so no one was around to hear the screams of my victims. I ran a hand through my black hair, scratching the back of my head. My eyes landed on someone who was walking towards my way with their head down. The person had black, shoulder length hair. They wore a light pink skirt with a white sweater, white tights, and light pink heels with a small buckle going over the top.

"Hey there, sugar," I said as I walked up to the person.

"Hi, I'm Gerard!" The boy chirped happily as he looked up at me. "But you can call me Gee!"

"I'm Fun Ghoul," I said.

His eyes widened as he looked up at me. I grabbed his arm, dragging him into an alleyway. I pushed him up against the wall and smirked.

"Are you a sad person?" Gee asked.

I frowned in confusion as I looked at him.

"My therapist said sometimes when a person is sad they'll lash out," he continued. "Sometimes I act out too but Miss Williams says that's okay because acting out helps get rid of the sadness and anger, and you need to get rid of those in order to be happy. Because if you keep being angry and sad then there's no way you can be happy, you just gotta let it out."

He reached into his small purse, grabbing a small business card and holding it out for me. It was for a therapist named Hayley Williams, clearly stating her work address and phone number. When I looked up, Gee was gone.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I exclaimed.

The first person to escape me was a boy in a skirt who just confused me. I have never had a reaction like that before. I looked at the card again and realized the building wasn't too far from here, that must've been where Gerard was coming from. I headed towards that direction and found a moderate sized building. Just as I was walking up, a car started in the parking lot and drove away. It was also the last car in the parking lot.

I went to one of the windows, pulling it open and climbing inside. Chances are in a building like this, the security system only works for the door being opened or a window breaking. I walked through the halls until I saw one room with the Doctor Williams on it. I stepped inside and saw the filing cabinet in the corner. Everything else was rather dark but I was able to make out a desk with two chairs across from it. A big rug laid across the floor and in the corner was a couch and a little coffee table. I looked through the papers until I found a file for someone named Gerard Way.

Gerard "Gee" Way
19, male.
Brought in after a traumatizing event. Shows signs of depression and PTSD.

I couldn't read anymore as the door to the building opened. There was a beep as the alarm was shut off.

"Yeah, I forgot my phone here," some man said.

"Make it quick," another guy said.

I went to the window, opening it and jumping out with the file in my hand. I ran out towards my house, hoping that no one would see me. I got inside my house, shutting and locking my door. I tossed the file onto the counter and walked into the bathroom. I tossed off my hoodie, washing some of the blood off my neck. I washed my face off, feeling the cold water run down my face.

Back in the kitchen I opened up the fridge, grabbing a beer and a bag of chips from the cupboard. I set them onto the counter and looked at the file again. There was boring stuff, like his date of birth and emergency contact numbers, but nothing about his story. Maybe they don't keep that stuff in these files, maybe it's kept somewhere else or they don't even write them down at all.

However, I found it quite interesting that it had his address. I mean, I'm not surprised but I'm glad I have it now. People don't know what I look like but Gerard does. For that obvious reason, I can't let Gerard live. What has to be done has to be done, there's just no way around it. Of course, I really didn't care what happened to him. He's just another nuisance put onto this Earth for me to get rid of.

I remarked that he didn't live all too far from here. Could be like a twenty to thirty minute jog. I bet I could go down there right now and kill him. It would be a piece of cake. People like him are always the easiest. The small, insecure ones are easy to lure into dark, secluded places. If you're in a bar you can just hit on them a few times and they'll follow you anywhere. Honestly, they're my favorite, a quick and easy kill, maybe even a fuck if I feel like it. Those people don't put up much of a fight, I can bend them over without too much trouble if I wanted.

I drank my beer, as I opened the bag. I could go over to his place now, but it's also late and I'm tired. I wasn't lying when I told the girl I had had a hard day. Then again, he's probably already called the cops. He may have exposed me but I would at least need to kill him, make sure he pays for what he's done. Little guy can't get away with what he's done.

I finished off my drink, grabbing a few more chips before heading out the door. I remembered his address, heading down that direction. I imagined what he'd be doing right now. Small boy like him would probably be curled up in bed, asleep with his little stuffed animals. Although, after meeting me he could be hiding in a corner, shaking in fear. Of course he would, that's what everyone's reactions is, except usually they don't live so much longer.

I got to the house, which was average size. There were pink flowers growing in the front and a perfectly manicured lawn. I walked around the house, again finding a window unlocked as I slid it open. In all my time, I learned that a lot of people leave one window unlocked in case they ever accidentally lock themselves out of the house.

I stepped into the dark house, all the lights turned off. Wasn't a surprise seeing as it was so late at night. I stepped quietly along the wood floors, going up the stairs. There was one door closed in the hallway, so I assumed it was the bedroom he was sleeping in. I opened the door with a smirk, expecting him to be cuddled under blankets and crying in fear. My smirk fell when I saw that he was just cuddled under blankets and sleeping peacefully, a stuffed animal in his arms.

What the hell is wrong with this boy?

I turned on the lights and stepped to the edge of the bed, I grabbed his blanket, yanking it off his body. He awoke with a fright as he looked at me, his face softening.

"Rise and shine, bitch," I said.

"Oh, it's you, the sad boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 567 39
Most of the time, you have no idea what people are going through. You purely Base your judgement on how that person acts or how they look like. You d...
4.4K 378 24
frank iero is just another hopeless teenage runaway. [completed]
43.4K 1.5K 31
Frank is a good, God-fearing Catholic boy, and then Gerard happens. Gerard is the most interesting person he's ever met, arriving in Frank's small to...
63.5K 4.2K 32
Frank Iero wasn't like most other teenage boys, Gerard found that out rather quickly. Frank was born with a curse that he's tried his hardest to get...