The 80s

By hisdarlingnikki

Sequel to Prologue: Purple Rain "My everything" "I love him." "I adore her" "Rain or Shine. I'll always be he... More

Prince's Purple Reign
The Interview
Busy Day
Out
Back At It Again
An Eye for an Eye
Circumstmaces
I Will Always Love You
Butterfly
The Best View In L.A
MTV Purple Rain Premiere Party
Fire It Up
Rehearsal
Baby I'm A Star
Separation
Moonlight
Apathy
Intuition
Denial
Emptiness
Condition of the Heart
Guidance
I Guess We'll Make Love Under The Cherry Moon
Mile High Club
"Smile Katy Your Naked"
MTV Interview
New Position
Private Time
America the Beautiful
What's This Strange Relationship?
Minneapolis Music Awards 86'
Surprise
Plotting & Planning
Happy Birthday!
Betrayal
Whitewater Rafting
AMA 86'
Some Say Love...
Can't Let Go
Just Dinner.
Your're So Cold
Marriage vs Leasing
Italians After Rocky
Spiraling
So Blessed
You Got Me Feelin' Higher! (edited)
Forever In My Life
Ring The Alarm
Reckless Mind
Love Drought
Bonnie and Clyde
Flaws and All
The Sex Of It
Survival Of The Fittest
Grammy's 1987
Dreamlover
4 Those Of U On Valium
Ain't You Ever Seen A Princess Be A Bad Bitch
I Got A Bad Boy I Must Admit It
Down To New Orleans
Down In New Orleans (edited)
These Are My Confessions...
Meet The Past
My Favorite Part
Intimate Nights With Moonlight
Melody Of You
The Way You Make Me Feel
One More Try
Movin' On Up
MTV VMA 87'
Blue Tuesday

Strange Relationship

777 59 21
By hisdarlingnikki

Have you ever noticed that the longer you've been in a relationship. The crazier you both get. Well, I wouldn't say me and Prince are exactly in a relationship but thing between us are surely interesting. I've settled around him, meaning I've gotten a ton more comfortable. You ever feel like you got somebody so you don't necessarily have to try anymore? That's where I am. Prince spent the night last night and we got into argument. I can't even remember what it was over, probably somethings stupid. It's been like that lately.

You ever argue with somebody and in the middle of the argument you don't feel like your self anymore? Like because of your actions, you might start pacing back and forth real fast, breathing out your nose real hard.

I've noticed that when I get mad at Prince now. I start talking in third person. I just forget that I'm real for like five minutes and just start yelling. It's some scary shit too because I black out sometimes when I do it. Apparently I say some pretty sinister shit when I do it. Prince said its my way of telling him that's from that point on I'm not responsible for none of my actions and he doesn't feel safe.

"You know what your problem is you don't think Jasmyn crazy do'yah?"

"Wait." he chuckled. "Baby I- I thought you were Jasmyn."

"See you think she playin-" I walked closer to the bed and Prince held his hands up to stop me.

"Wait a minute now.." He reaches over and grabbed the phone off the hook, without taking his eyes off me and put it on his lap. "Ok wait no Prince don't alright. H-He don't think she crazy, he just don't know where she at its dark in here." He took an audible gulp and looked into my eyes, searching for me. I stepped closer to the bed and he held up the bible at me.

"He-he He can't find her that's all I'm sayin'. Prince don't like this game he don't wanna play this shit no more. This ain't fun like it used to be." He sank into the sheet. I crawled on the bed and he threw the bible at my forehead.

I shot my hand to my now stinging forehead."You bitch!!"

I touched the bandaid on my forehead. Some of the pages gave me a little paper cut. I glared down at Prince as he watched the game. Big smile on his face. He loved basketball. We played earlier. It was fun. He beat me. I grabbed his balls a lot so I'm really the winner. He better hope I don't have a damn scar on my forehead.

At first we were all happy, fresh. He would tell jokes, I would smile. I would see his teeth every now and then. Cute couple shit you know. But now we're more like a married couple than anything. Not that the spark is gone. It's just the spark is now ignited and the crazy is released.

Sometimes we argue over the stupidest and I mean the stupidest things. Two days ago he drunk the last of my pomegranate juice. I saw him do it. I was peeking in the kitchen and I saw him drink it. When I confronted him, he tried to lie about it.

"Prince I saw you!! I saw you Prince!! I saw the juice in your hand!! You gon' tell me I didn't see you! I saw the juice in your hand!!!!!"

"Man shut up!! Shut the fuck up man!! Everytime I come in the house you got the microwave on high. Fuck you" He flicked me off and walked out with his glass that was still filled with my pomegranate juice.

I wouldn't have been as mad about it if he didn't lie. That's the worst thing you can ever do to me is lie. I know it sounds dramatic because it's just juice, but small lies can turn into big ones. So that night I called him told him to get up and go get my some more juice since he drink the last of mine. Can you believe he told me no? It was 3:45 but I was thirsty. And he owed me.

So I told him he better not come back over here or I was gonna choke him with a dirty sock until eyes pop out.

"What the hell is that? A dirty sock? That's not even a weapon. You got clean socks right there in the third drawer. You can't grab a clean sock?"

I couldn't help the smile spreading across my face.

"How you gon' explain a dirty sock around the neck to the doctors? I was playin' in my laundry and fell, happen to fall on the one dirty? Yeah who knew?" I threw my head back laughing my anger with him fading away.

"Yeah that shit is crazy. That's why I got athletes feet on my neck. I don't know what to do about that doc'"

"Shutup!!" I was trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard.

I got my juice that night. He sent over his assistant. She didn't look happy I tipped her a Benjamin. She looked happy then.

One time we were play fighting and it got serious. It went from playful pushing to a fist fight real quick. The processing of leading up this was interesting because he shook me first. He shook the shit out of me. But I'm playful as hell and I like to push his buttons so when he turned back around I punched him in the shoulder. I didn't hold back either. I gave it all I could. He wrapped his arms around my neck and shook me. Now that one scared me, I knew he was mad because his jaw clenched up. I know I should've stopped but I still was gonna fuck with him. He's two inches taller than me I can take him. I grew up around majority boy. I'm girly but I'm also really rough. I'm one of the few girls in my family. So the boys liked to beat up on me. Soon I got to the point where I fought their asses back. So I slapped the fuck out him, like I reared back and popped the hell of him. The sound echoed through the bathroom. I kept taunting him. I wanted the play fighting to get a little rougher. Good sex comes out of bad fights.

"You mad? Aw you mad? What you gonna do? Fight me" I signaled for him to come at me.

You ever go to punch somebody and before you finish your punch they hit you.

"Bitch I told-OOO." My hands shot to my eye and I dropped to the ground. "Oh shit...oh shit"  I shook my head trying to bring my vision back to focus but I couldn't. This one was gonna take a while. It hurt more than I thought. He's got a hell of a falsetto and a right hook.

I thought somebody else was in the room. That shit came so damn fast.

"The fuck was that. Gaaah damn!"  I blotted my eye with my sweatshirt. I couldn't blink or nothing. My eye just got watery.

You know they got you really good when you can't do shit but point.

When I could finally focus my vision back in. I stood up but I was a little wobbly.

"Ok you win." I held my hands up in defeat. "Take your W and go get me some ice." I pointed or atleast I think I did, to the door.

"I've had my mouth open for 5 minutes and you've been staring into space for 10. That's why I'm still hungry and you've missed the second quarter."

"Boy here.." I reached my hand into the bowl and shoved a handful of popcorn in his mouth. He scowled at me with an overly-full mouth which made me laugh. While he was struggling to chew, I reached to the side of him to the Chips A' Hoy cookies. I pulled out the plastic bin and I saw all the cookies were bitten off of, little crescents in every single on of them.

I popped him in the side of the head. "What the fuck Prince."

He turned his face up at me. "Damn what? Why are you hitting me now?"

I held out the bin in his face and he shrugged his shoulder.

"All the damn cookies." I cocked my head to the side at him.

"If you don't want them I'll eat them."

"Nigga you did." I mumbled. I took one out and took a bite. "Hm Prince flavored cookies." He laughed at me and leaned his head back with his lips purse. I leaned down to give him a kiss but he licked my lips.

"Ew!" I screamed and slung his head forward. "Yo' ass need to learn proper snack decorum." I moved my leg up to around his shoulder.

He leaned over and kissed my inner thigh. "Why are you always cussin' me out girl?"

"Take it all in baby" I held my hands up "because it only gets worse."

"That sounds endearing." He tilted his head up again and opened his mouth signaling me for me to popcorn him. I put my cookie in my mouth to hold it and I grabbed a handful and shoved it in his mouth.

"Now massage my ankle harder. Really get in there, I wear heels a ton."

"Oh and I don't?"

"Mine are higher."

"I do more than you."

I slapped him on the side of the head again. "Fine you win, overly active ass."

He sat up and looked at me, irritated look on his face. "Why are you so abusive? Why aren't you mean to Naomi or Gigi?"

"Because they work for me and I'm a boss I have to act professional."

He raised his eyebrow, not believing me

"Ok fine" I sighed, giving in "I only cuss out Naomi but she's around more than Gigi. I'm closer to Naomi she's more of friend that an employee."

"Oh your honest is so sexy." He rolled his eyes and turned back to the game, continuing to massage my ankles. They didn't hurt or anything. I was just giving him something to do. Keeping his fingers nimble so he could play better. I'm helping his career and he's helping mine.

The game was going a little slow. But Larry Bird had just stole the ball and was on a fast break down the court. Prince and I both hopped up. We bent down in front of the TV, cheering him down the floor. He made the layup and ran down the floor. We both cheered and chest pumped

"Yes sir!!" he yelled. I winced and coughed a little. I bent down a little, Prince putting his hand on my back.

"Forgot you had tits?"

"For a little bit." I nodded, trying to pull myself together.

"It's okay. We're gonna get through this together." He patted my back, failing to hold back his laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 2.3K 42
𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙚𝙧𝙖 â€ĸ 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟕-𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏 "𝘑đ˜ļ𝘴đ˜ĩ 𝘨đ˜Ē𝘷đ˜Ļ 𝘮đ˜Ļ đ˜°đ˜¯đ˜Ļ đ˜¯đ˜Ē𝘨𝘩đ˜ĩ đ˜ĩ𝘰 𝘱đ˜ŗ𝘰𝘷đ˜Ļ đ˜ĩ𝘰 đ˜ē𝘰đ˜ļ đ˜ĩ𝘩īŋŊ...
99.1K 6.9K 199
Is it wrong to like your wife's best friend? Written by thisdangerouschickk Co-Written by ShadyJaxon All Rights Reserved Ž Copyrights Š
54.2K 3.3K 53
After nine years of being attached at the hip, Lyric and Prince finally split. Now, on the road to recovery, she learns a new way to view life as Pri...
116K 2.5K 25
You think he's bad... but he claims to be dangerous. Whatever he said to you, keep it in the closet. Otherwise, all secrets and desires will seep out...