olivia holt - My Life With Him

By readerofbeststories

Worst thing that could ever happen to you is having a stepbrother... Even more if his name is Leo. He will do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Part I)
Chapter 27 (Part II)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Part I)
Chapter 29 (Part II)
Chapter 29 (Part III)
Chapter 30 (Part I)
Chapter 30 (Part II)
Chapter 30 (Part III)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
I'M BACK!

Chapter 11

891 26 4
By readerofbeststories

When i arrive home, i see Randye cooking cupcakes. I sit in the kitchen's chair and eat one.

- Do you like it?

- They are delicious! - I exclaim.

- Nice. It's the first time i make them, your father is craving.

- He seems to be pregnant sometimes. - I joke.

- He craves more than a preggo! - She laughs.

- We may take him to a doctor appointment, how many months will he be? - We continue joking.

- With that tummy, i bet that six or seven. - She smiles.

My dad enters the kitchen, takes another cupcake and eats it. I can't contain myself so i start laughing, making Randye laugh too. My dad stares us confused.

- What?

- Daddy, are you feeling good this past days? Aren't you dizzy or nauseous? - I say looking at Randye.

- No why? What are you talking about? - He really is confused.

- Uff. We though you were preggo. - Randye says relieved.

- I thought i would have another sibling. - I say faking sadness. Then i smile, take another cupcake, grab my backpack and go upstairs.

I enter in Leo's bedroom. He is sitting in his chair without wearing any tshirt, drawing something in a paper and his laptop on his desk. I look over his shoulder and i see different steps to draw a bunny. I laugh in silence, leave my bag on the floor and sit on my bed staring at him. He looks nervous, his muscles are tense because of the concentration.

- Finished! - He turns around and walks towards me. - I got it! - He shows me the paper.

In the paper there is a big circle as the bunny head, two small eyes, two big ears and a little mouth. He just draw a bunny face, no body.

- I love it! - I claim. It looks like a little boy drawing but he did an effort to do it so i don't really care.

- Great. - He smiles. - Now, where is my prize? - He is there, standing in front of me with his eyes closed, expecting me to kiss him. He looks cute with his red cheeks and his messy hair.

I get closer to him and give him a small kiss. He opens his eyes when i pull away and smiles, then he holds my neck with his hands and put his lips on mines before i can protest. Shit, his lips are soft and nice, so i don't know how or why, i continue the kiss.

I open my mouth and let his tongue play with mine. I pass my arms around his neck and play with his hair. He bites my lip and lifts my bluse, touching my naked abdomen. One of his hands goes up to my breasts. Oh gosh! Too much tentation...

I guide my hand to his naked chest. I hear a notification, but i don't stop, i don't want to. It sounds again, crap. Leo pulls away taking my phone from my back pocket.

- Give it to me! - I take me mobile, unlock the password and read the message.

From: Kelso
Party tonight at Billy's.
I pick u up later.
Xxx

I need to have fun so i answer an okay.

- Where were we? - Leo smirks. I stop him. Oh my lord, i have kissed Leo... and i liked it! And that is what makes me mad.

- Stop. This isn't right.

- Nothing is right between us, but we don't care.

- I'm serious. - I grab my backpack, go downstairs and sit in the living room with my homework. Why i have liked it?

My phone vibrates.

From: Kelso
I'm almost there, i hope you are ready to go.

I look the time and then run upstairs, entering in Leo's bedroom. He is asleep, is he sleeping a Friday night? That is weird. I take my towel and have a shower. I dress up with a black short skirt, a pink top and black converse. I hate heels to dance. I put on some make up and accesories and finally go downstairs.
I brush my long hair before Kelli knocks the door. Without letting her come inside, i yell from the principal door a "bye" and i leave.

We enter in Kelli's small dark blue Mercedes.

- Hey what's that in your neck? - I rapidly look my neck in the car's mirror. Shit, it is a very red hickey. When he has done that? I haven't even felt it.

- I have hit myself. - I lie.

- That doesn't look like you have hit, Liv. - She says analysing it.

- So?

- That's a hickey! Olivia Hastings Holt! Who have you been kissing with?!

- If i tell you, you will crush the car.

- Bah, tell me. I can manage it. - She holds tight the steering wheel.

- Well... with Leo. - The car suddendly moves sharply, so i hold to my seat belt. - Gosh Kelso!

- Liv! You should have told me it was such a big new!

- I told you!

- Is he a good kisser? - She smirks.

- He is. Ugh i don't know why i have done that... Something is wrong with me... - I admit.

- I told you, you are in love with him. I won't tell you again my friend.

- Leo is a jerk! And i don't like him!

- That is what he wants. You are so in love with him, that you force yourself to think he is an idiot. But let me tell you Mrs. Blondie that he is so hot and sexy and handsome, so if you don't want him, i do. - She smiles.

- You have Billy.

- So? I can get a try with Leo, can't i? - She winks at me and i'm just confused. What if Kelli really means it?

- I don't want you to. - I say looking through the window.

- Why not? I don't want is not a reason.

- Because... Ughh! I do like him! - I finally explode. In that moment i feel a great relieve, i sight and lean on my seat. After two seconds, i realize what i have admitted and i don't feel the same way.

- I already know it. - She smiles. - We have arrived. Remember, you are still a virgin Liv, and you don't want to give it to any jerk out there. I will be watching you. - She smirks before getting out of the car.

Billy's place is enormous. There is so many people, the majority already with a red cup probably with alcohol. I rapidly lose Kelli from my sight. I go to the bar zone and order a coke. The blonde guy gives it to me with a big smile and i walk towards a chair, avoiding all the people dancing.

- So pretty but all alone. - I hear someone whisper in my ear. I turn around and see Spencer smiling.

- Like every other girl in a party.

- Wanna dance?

- Yes please. - I have to distract some time.

He holds my hand, leading me to the dance space. The song is very catchy and easy to dance. He moves with the rythm and i just follow him.

Omg! My energy is 100%! I think i can fly, i'm going to fly! I'm so sexy! Like a happy rainbow. No! A rollercoaster!
I tell the blonde guy again to give me a drink, this time the most alcoholic drink he has. Crap! My throat is on fire! I can feel the liquid running down to my stomach.

- Liv, are you okay? - A brunette girl grabs my arm. I think it is Kelli.

- Oh my godness i want to have sex. - I guide one of her hands to my breast. - I'm so hot.

- Shit Liv... how did you get here? - I can hear like a far away Kelli saying to me. I laugh. I'm a wild free pony!

- Kelso... i have to tell you a secret. - I get closer to her. - I'm in love with my stepbrother and that is really really bad. - I continue laughing until my sight turns blurred. - Crap, i see angels! Am i in heaven?

LEO'S POV:

My phone ringing wakes me up. Sleepy i take my mobile and realize that the one calling is Olivia. Why is she calling me? Wait, where is she? Have i been that much time sleeping?

- Hey it's Kelli, Olivia's friend. We are kind of in trouble. - I hear her say desperately. - Could you come to Selphora 3 Street? Gosh Liv! Don't stand on the table! ... Listen, it is an emergency.

- I'm on my way. - I finally say.

I take my tshirt, enter my car and drive rapidly, but safetly to the address Olivia's friend gave me. Ugh Olivia... if you are drunk i will kill you.
Some minutes later i arrive to the big house where there are many people dancing or just being there. I then see the brunette girl helping Olivia. I get out of the car, walk towards them and hold Liv by her waist.

- Let me go! I want to have sex! Why am i feeling so hot? - She exclaims.

- What have you gave her? - This blonde girl is crazier than other days.

- I don't know, i found her already like this. - Kelli says.

- Come on Olivia, walk. - She is starting to act very annoying.

- Leo, is that you?

- Yes i am. Now walk. i have to take you home. - I walk with her slowly towards the car, still holding her waist.

- Oh yeah baby, let's go home. - She smiles. If she was like this at home, i would be the happiest one.

- Leo, i know you very good. Don't do anything with her. - Her friend stops us. I'm not thinking about that right now... i'm a bit more worried about how i'm going to take Mrs. Drunk upstairs and make her stop laughing, except we want to be punished.

- She is drunk. i'm not doing with her anything. - I promise.

- Hey! - The blonde one says. - That is not what you said last day in those messages. - Crap, he has read my conversation with Ryan.

- Leo. - The brunette says seriously. They are both driving me crazy.

- I promise. Now let us go. - I say almost begging.

- Alright, go. - Kelli says letting us free.

I enter Olivia un the car, put her seat belt and drive home. Olivia laughs and talks alone about how pretty are the fairies she is watching. Ugh... a camera wouldn't be bad now.

When we arrive home, Olivia faints in my arms. At least she has shut her mouth up. I take her upstairs and lay her in her bed. She just murmures something and gets deeply asleep. She looks cute sleeping drunk. I smile.

[ Heyy😊

Whats upp? Hope you are enjoyiiingg😍 ik my chaters are lately very long, sorry but i have many ideass🙌 i have decided im going to make some parts a Leo POV so it maybe makes the story more interestiing😋 Pleasee keep in touch! Read, comment, vote, and recommend thiz storyy➡ 

Ps: Sooorryyy ik i said i would upload daily, but i havent... 😳

Xxx thanksss guyss! ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 33 35
Jack and Kim have been best friends since they met in middle school. Even Their brother and sister are best friends. But what happens when their live...
16.7K 224 26
Everywhere i go their there. Every step i take, i tripped. Every breath I take, i regret. Can i just die, but maybe they'll change. Maybe they wont...
145K 5.7K 59
"You are just a burden..... " "You are indeed unlucky......". "your bad days have already started, just wait and watch how i make your life a real h...
172K 4.1K 64
This is a story abt Lee y/n and her new 7 idol stepbrothers. Read to see wht will happen to y/n's life when she get's not one but seven overprotectiv...