The Stylist

By kristensimone7

Anaya Jackson is a 22-year-old World wide stylist. She's styled everybody from August Alsina to Beyoncé. She... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
PSA
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chp.38?
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
43
PSA
44.
45
46.
Sequel?
The Sequel is up !!

Chapter 21

2.8K 126 6
By kristensimone7

Anaya P.O.V.

I was sweating like a pig in the downstairs gym in the house, as i ran on the treadmill for what was suppose to be a good 45 min but turned into and hour and thirty. i wasn't ready to stop now i wanted to see improvements as soon as possible. i heard the door open and looked at it through the mirror peeping Odell walking in.

i pulled one headphone out my ear as he walked over to me.

"Damn babe" he cheesed, "you sweating like a pig," he said patting my forehead with the towel. i slowed down the machine until it was completely off. i grabbed my water guzzling it down.

"good i need to sweat, get rid of all this fat," i said rolling my eyes. i stepped off the treadmill and sat down on the bench picking up the weight next to it to working out my right arm.

"babe .. stop why you working so hard. you aren't that fat" he sighed taking the weight from my hands.

"i am if you have to use the word 'that fat ' " i rolled my eyes at him reaching for the weight again, but he pulled it away.

"come on what's this really about ? you've been in this gym every day for five days straight. the doctor told you-you were healthy, you ain't gotta push ya self this hard" he said shaking his head.

"i want to, can i have the weight back now?"

"not until you tell me why ?" he asked holding the weight behind his back standing looking down at me sitting on the bench waiting for my explanation.

i pulled my phone from the pocket on my arm, going straight to Instagram. i pulled up the picture of Treys fiance and held up the picture to Odell's face.

"why you showing me a picture of Amina?" he asked confused

"wait you know her?' i asked pulling my phone away looking confused.

"the question is why you don't know her? she's a model..."

"oh so you just go out scoping models huh? it's because I'm getting fat right ? see i knew it " i sighed.

"aye aye chill, no ain't nobody ever was looking for her or nobody else," he said sitting down.

"you're the only girl I'm scoping for. no matter what shape, height, complexion.you gon always be my interest" he said grabbing my chin making me fix him.

"you mean it?"

"of course baby i won't put a baby in you for nothing." he laughed

"now why was you showing me a picture of her?" he asked

"did you now see she was pregnant and she still looked soo.....fit. she is slaying,"i sighed

"so that's expected baby.she's a model, if she gain too much weight she's out of money. it's her job to look like a stick. it's not yours so don't be comparing ya self to no one else. ight?"

i nodded my head smirking feeling a little better.

"ight, good, now go get dressed so you can come with me to this photo shoot"

"why i gotta go?" i asked standing up.

"because i think it's a type of shoot you would like " he smirked at me biting his lip.

"whatever," i said turning around to walk out the door before he slapped my ass.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Odell P.O.V.

i walked into the photo shoot with Anaya on my arm of course drinking her fruit smoothie. the feelings of nervous rushed over me, this wouldn't be my first photo shoot but this shoot was going to be hella awkward given how I'm shooting.

"oh good Odell right on time," Karen said walking over to me. i smile as i leaned in for a hug.

"yea, Karen this is my lady Anaya and Anaya this is my good friend slash photographer Karen"

"nice to meet you " Anaya cheesed shaking her hand.

"it feels good to finally be able to put a face with a name," Karen said making Anaya smile harder

"aye baby don't let Karen do that to you, she goes that way she just might try to take you from me," i said causing us all to laugh.

"anywayyys, Odell your room is right over there, your make up artist should be there in 10 min" i nodded as i grabbed aAnaya'shand and we waked to my dressign room, but in this case stripping room. as soon as we stepped in Anaya went to the table filled with fruit and crackers.

while her back was to me i stripped out my clothes and wrapped the white towel around my waste. there was a knock on the door.

"Come in !" i yelled given i was done.

"hey odell right ?" im guessing she was the make up artist.

"yea, nice to meet you ..."

"jasmine"

"nice to meet you jasmine, this is my lady Anaya" i said shking her hand and then pointing to Anaya.

"hello" anaya said stufing a strawberry in her mouth .

"oh my gosh i love your clothing line. Anayalista" she said gassing my lady's head up i smirked as i walked away given i wasn't the superstar here. they chatted it up for a little until it was time to get ready for the shoot. she hid little blemishes on my face and then she sprayedme from the neck down to make my skin glisten.

i spotted anay lookinf at me with her phone up as Jasmine worked on spraying my body down.

"all set" she said packing her stuff.

"thank you," i said looking at myself in the mirror.

she nodded saying bye to anaya and leaving the dressing room.

"ok so what outfit they got you wearing for the first take ?" Anaya asked sitting on the couch .

"oh your gonna love this outfit babe"i smirked. there was two knocks on the door.

"Odell you ready?

"yea coming out now!" i said . i smirked at Anaya one more time before walking to the door and opening it.

"let's go " i waved at her she stood up a little confused but reluctantly walked out the room and i was right behind her.

--------------------------------------------------------

Anaya P.O.V.

" all im saying is You could have told me that you was gonna be naked. i mean it was awkward watching them women watch you in all your glory " i said leaning back in my chair in the car. we had just left his naked photo shoot for ESPN and i didn't know how to feel about it still.

"aye they can look but i won't let them touch," he said smirking,

"yes the better not"

"you know you should do that " he said keeping his eyes on the road.

"do what ?"

"model, you can do a photo shoot for your pregnancy.. you know me, you and Tristan with the little baby in there" i sat there thinking about it. i mean it won't be a bad idea and given that i was now soo interested in writing down everything about my pregnancy i guess picture's would be even more beautiful

"okay ill do it , but wee gotta wait till next Friday when my baby comes back from Atlanta," i said smirking.

"deal," he said pulling into the New York Fried Chicken Drive through

--------------------------------------------------------------
Odell in the magazine in the MM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.1K 43
A girl who haves dreams of being a professional dancer goes through obstacles to get there. One of those obstacles being a known drug dealer at her s...
39.4K 1.7K 34
"Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans." Making a connection with a one night stand wasn't in Luke's plans. Hooking up with a ba...
401 61 23
#1 in Unspoken feelings : 29 July 2023 Feelings turn into word's. They're all written by me. They are my emotions i never share.
229K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them