The Stylist

By kristensimone7

Anaya Jackson is a 22-year-old World wide stylist. She's styled everybody from August Alsina to Beyoncé. She... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
PSA
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chp.38?
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
43
PSA
44.
45
46.
Sequel?
The Sequel is up !!

Chapter 18

3.4K 140 1
By kristensimone7

1 month later...(August)

Anaya P.O.V.

i sat at the dining room  table holding the letter in my hand. i couldn't believe after all these years this was really happening. I wanted to meet my mom for years and this note connected me to her. i didn't necessarily want to meet her to be close and be best of friends, i just want answers. i deserve answers and I'm determined to get them. I heard the front door open and slam close.

"BABY !!" I heard Odell yell.

"DINING ROOM!" I heard his steps come closer as he pulled off his shirt and leaned down kissing my cheek.

"it hot as hell outside, but Wassup?" he asked sitting down next to me.i held up the letter in his face. he took it and he unfolded it and started reading.

"woo woo you got a brother and sister ?" he started smiling causing me to smirk.

"yea .." i mumbled

"and they wanna meet you" i nodded my head as i played with my fingers.

"you gonna go through with it ? you gonna go meet them ?" he asked grabbing my hand.

"i mean all my life I've been looking for my mom, and me being the only child was soo miserable. and now that my father disowned me, i feel like i should go meet them. i mean i need my family. and it seems like they are eager to meet me as well." i cheesed.

"well i agree and i think you should go meet them......and ......you know if you need me there you know ima be there"

"okay, ill call them. i guess both my babies should know my side of the family " i cheesed rubbing my belly.

"yea my little son in there"

"daughter you mean ..."

"aye you got one more months to find out what sex it is and until then its a boy to me" he kissed my cheek and hopped up walking into my kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Odell P.O.V.

" i love playing ball but I'm glad the season is over for a few, i can finally rest," Paul said as we walked through the mall in disguise.

"man hush you just love being around Jazz" i laughed

" hell yeaaaa," we walked into kay jewelers. Jazz and Paul have been going strong since the Espy awards a month ago and today's Jazz's birthday. of course being her man he had to get her something before her party tonight.

"glad she makes you happy man. plus more time you spend with her more alone time i get with my ol lady" i said rubbing my hands together.

"man you still hitting that pregnant and all?" he asked scrunching up his face.

"hell yea nigga, pussy is pussy and Anaya knows how to lay it down pregnant and all" i said looking over the diamonds rings they had.

"do i hear wedding bells sir" he laughed as he watched me looking at the rings.

" not no time soon, i ain't ready for all that"

"mmhmm "

"good afternoon may i help you two find anything?" the sales lady came over to us asking probably thinking we were gonna steal cause of our huge hoodies due to having to hide ourselves from fans.

"oh yea i came here a few days ago and asked for a custom made bracelet and princess ring" Paul said as he slowly pulled off his hood.

"oh yea yea i remember you, let me go get them" she walked away as he put his hood back on.

"you talking about me looking at rings, but ya ass bought one"i smirked at him.

"nah nah my looks nothing like a wedding ring though..... it's a promise ring"

"damn after 1 month ....she got my nigga whipped let me find out" i said patting his shoulder

"yea man .... she's like the women ive been waiting for all my life" i saw the smile on his face and it was real sincere. we spotted the lady come out with two boxes. she walked over to us and opened both placing them in front of Paul.

"you like ?" she asked smiling at us

"yes, its perfect" she nodded as she closed them up and placed them in gift bags and walked us over to the register to pay for them. i was actually happy that my boy was happy with Jazz he's been through a lot like me and happy he finally got someone to hold him down.

----------------------------------------------------

Anaya P.O.V.

"Okay close ya eyes, " i said to Jazz as i finished her makeup. she did as i said and sprayed the makeup laster on her face.

"okay all done" i help up the mirror in her face for her to see it"

"DAMNNNNNN you got me popping" she cheesed from ear to ear as she stood up and grabbed me in a hug.

"welcome baby. ready to go now?" i asked grabbing my wallet.

"yup lets go .."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Jazz P.O.V.

We walked into the club that Paul had booked for my birthday and it was beautiful. He took my favorite color pink and decorated a picture section just for me . And all my close friends and family was here .

" THE BIRTHDAY GIRL FINALLY CAME THROUGH !!" the DJ shouted as everybody started screaming .

I cheesed hugging everybody as they came up to me wishing me a happy birthday. Until I seen Paul stepping through the crowd making his way over to me.

"Happy Birthday Baby, " he said leaning down and pecking my lips .

" thanks baby "

" how was your day ?"

" amazing thanks to you " I cheesed. Paul had set up a day spa for me and Anaya included with Massages, Pedi and Mani and all the fruit and dessert we could ask for .

"You deserve it .... I got you something" he said as he pulled a bag from behind his back. We walked over to the couch and sat down.

I quickly dug in the bag with a big ass smile on my face. I pulled out a long box. It said Kay Jewelers in it letting me know it was Jewelers.

I opened it and there was a beautiful rose gold bracelet with my name on it .

" aww it's beautiful !!" I cheesed

" let me put it in you " I handed him the bracelet as he wrapped it around my wrist. I held my arm out admiring it .

" there's something else in there too"

I dug back in the box and it was a smaller box that i pulled out. i turned to him and he urged me to open it. i slowly opened the box and there was a beautiful rose gold crown-shaped ring in it. he grabbed it out my hand taking the ring out.

"This is my promise ring for you. I'm promising you that i won't hurt you and that I'm dedicated to this relationship. I'm falling for you Jazz hard ... and before i put this ring on you i wanna make sure I'm not in this alone." he stared in my eyes.

"you not "i smiled making his smile as well as he placed the ring on my finger and pulled my face in to kiss me.

"Okay now love birds LETS PARTY !!!" Odell said from behind him with Anaya. i nodded as he helped me up and we joined the crowd on the dancefloor.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Odell P.O.V.

I held the house door open for Anaya as she walked in. it was 2 in the morning and i knew she was pooped from Jazz's party. she groggily made her way upstairs as i walked into the living room to wake up the nanny.

"hey" i whispered tapping her on the shoulder.she jumped up and then held her chest as she started laughing.

"oh you scared me, sorry .....but um Tristan was good. he finished his homework, at dinner and was sleep by 9:30" she cheesed.

"thank you" i dug in my pocket and pulled out 2 hundred dollar bills handing them to her.

"wow thanks " she cheesed grabbing her things and heading out the house. i locked the door behind her before walking upstairs to Anayas room. she was walking out the bathroom in a towel.

"i paid the babysitter"

"thank you " she said standing in front of the mirror wrapping her hair up.

"you know i was thinking--"

"oh this can't be good" she laughed.

"what you trynna say ?" i laughed

"whenever you been thinking some crazy idea is brought up"

"no this is a real good idea, though"

"alright amaze me, " she said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"okay i was thinking with you being pregnant and since i have a few months off before pre-season, maybe i could move in and you know be close to you. help with all your needs, and help you with Tristan"

she sat there looking at me intensely thinking. before she started smirking.

"I won't mind that ....but i mean are you moving all your stuff in here?"

"yea, cause i know how proud you were to buy this house and decorate Tristan's room, so I'm not gonna have you move in mine...ill move in yours"

"aww aren't you soo sweet" she stood up walking over to me kissing my cheek.

"yea....but um did you call your siblings?" i asked sitting down on the bed.

"oh yeah, omg they were soo happy i called. we agreed to meet this weekend we are gonna have dinner and they are bringing my mom"

"wow this is big, do you want me to come?" i asked

"Nah i think this is something i have to do by myself."

"you bringing Tristan?"

"yea my brother has a son that he's bringing so i thought i should bring Tristan to meet his cousin"i nodded as i listened to how happy she seemed to be meeting her mom. she deserved this closure and this happiness and I'm glad she's getting it.

***************************************************

Jazz Birthday Pictures and her present's in the MM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 8.2K 37
Chris Brown daughter? He only has one right? Royalty? Nope, he has a whole 16 year old daughter who is a secret. Nobody knows about her. Read to find...
571K 28.1K 43
Harry makes you feel special, almost as if you mean the world to him. Every kiss, every touch will bring you to your knees. His eyes will make you wo...
138K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
104K 3.8K 36
I don't want to spoil anything. This is the third and final installment in the Janeé and Michael story. Happy reading! Published 10/21/18