Mr. Billionaire And Her ✔

By dreamaginer

Jessica Summers is a simple and a beautiful young lady who has recently lost her parents and has moved to sta... More

Disclaimer/Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Interview w/ Dean & Jessica
Author's Note

Chapter 8

131K 4.2K 612
By dreamaginer

A/N: Sorry for the author's note in the beginning.
I wanted to give a huge shout out to IndigoBookworm and Rebecca-Jade for being active readers. Thank you so much guys for always voting and commenting!

Happy Reading! xx

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Jessica Summers

Paris! I'm going to Paris!

It still felt surreal. Traveling different places and countries was one of the top things in my bucket list as I always dreamed about exploring new places, learning different cultures and it was happening now. I was beyond excited. With that excitement, I packed all the necessary clothes and toiletries in a suitcase I found in the closet.

I don't know how it's gonna be tomorrow, I'd never traveled in a plane before. On the other hand I was about to spend three freaking days with Dean, all alone, away from America. I felt butterflies in my stomach at the thought of it.

After I finished packing my suitcase neatly, I made my way to the kitchen and cooked some fried rice and once I was done eating I washed my plate and put it in the dishwasher before pouring the liquid dish soap into the slot and turning the machine on.

I was sitting in the living room surfing the internet about Paris when a message popped on the screen. I opened it.

All ready?
-D

A smile immediately graced me lips as I read his message.

Yup, all ready. Can't wait to go.
-J

Within seconds I got the reply.

Nice to know someone is very excited. See you tomorrow. Get some beauty sleep. Good night, Princess.
-D

'Princess?' I blushed at his endearment. Nobody had never called me by any other name except my name. Well, my parents called me Jessie.

I missed my parents. Things would've been so different if they were alive. I sighed, not wanting to go down that memory lane right now and replied to Dean.

Good night, Dean. Meet you tomorrow.
-J

• • •

I woke up around six o'clock and freshened up. Making my way to the kitchen, I poured a bowl of cereal and sat in front of TV eating it while watching the news headlines.

Later, I took a long shower and washed my body with my vanilla scented body wash. Once I was done I walked to my bed where my clothes laid and got dressed. I had decided on wearing a simple mustard colored sundress which had floral design made by white thread on the bust area. It ended an inch below my knees, I thought it was a pretty dress.

Will Dean like it?

That involuntary thought made me frown at myself. Where did that come from? Why did I want him to like my dress?

Because you like him! a voice at the back of my head answered.

Scolding myself I tried to dismiss that thought and applied the cherry balm on my lips and a thin layer of eyeliner, then I combed my hair , leaving them cascade and at last wore a pair of black wedges.

Triple checking everything I sat down on the couch waiting for Dean.

As soon as I heard the door bell I quickly walked to the door and opened it with a huge smile on my face. My smile faded away when I realized it wasn't Dean but Alex. Soon I covered up and smiled at him warmly.

“Good morning, Ms. Jessica. All set to leave?” he asked.

“Good morning, Alex. And yes everything's ready. I'll just get my bag.” I turned around but then was stopped by Alex.

“No, Ms. Jessica, I'll do it. That's why I've been sent to get you. Mr. Dean is waiting for you in the car.” he smiled.

Nodding at him I moved out to allow him to drag my bag. When we reached down and walked out of the building, the view of black Porsche and the person waiting inside for me gave me chills down my spine.

As we neared the car, Alex opened the door for me. Dean moved to the other side to make room for me. I settled down and smiled at him. He looked extraordinary in his semiformal attire—beige pants and sky blue shirt beneath the navy blue coat.

“Good morning!”

“Morning, somebody is very excited.” Dean teased as Alex got in and started the car. I looked away blushing. I heard him chuckle, which he rarely did and I loved the sound of it, these day I was loving everything about him. The feelings that erupted inside me in his presence were something I never felt before and I was beginning to love it.

As we neared the airport my excitement turned into nervousness, my hands started sweating. Not having the experience of traveling in air before I didn't know what to anticipate but one thing I knew was that Dean will be with and that calmed my racing heart only slightly.  Getting out of the car, Dean held his hand out to help me. After wiping my sweaty hands on my dress and letting out a heavy sigh I slipped my hand into his.

We walked into the airport and bid goodbye to Alex. He wasn't coming with us.

During the checking process, I did everything I could to get away from my nervousness and keep myself calm. To do that I let my mind wander around the airport and the people which didn't even last for more than five minutes and so instead I thought about the power of a man when he had money. Like in my case, I didn't have my passport nor visa but Dean had taken care of it in less than a week. How? He let his money do the talking, simple. Money was such a weapon.

After we were done with the checking and other processes, we walked toward a jet which had 'Walker' written on it in dark bold letters.

Dean freaking owns a private jet! Of course, he was the mighty billionaire after all. He is much richer than I expected.

“Antony, good to see you. Meet my PA, Jessica. Jessica this is Antony, my pilot.”

“Nice to meet you, Miss Jessica. I hope you enjoy the journey.” Antony smiled at me.

“Nice to meet you too. And thank you I'll surely enjoy the journey.” I said while nervousness tripled inside me.

We got inside the jet and oh boy, it was nothing like I ever imagined. The interior was black and off white, it looked simple but elegant and rich. There were six comfortable couch seats; four on one side, with two chairs facing opposite to other two and a table in foldable table in between and two on the other side. Behind the seats were two long cushion L-shaped sofas on either side, there was also a door at the back which had me wondering what was behind the door, may be bathroom. On the other side of the jet, near the cockpit was a small kitchenette too. Walking further I took the window seat, I wanted to see what clouds looked like and also the view of New York from top.

As I settled in the seat, Dean came and sat beside me. I started breathing unevenly and fast, and could hear my heart beat rapidly in my ears.

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked, concern laced his tone.

I nodded.

“Have you traveled before? I mean in a plane.”

I shook my head looking down at my cold intertwined hands.

In fraction of seconds, I was picked out of my seat and was on Dean's lap, it happened so quickly that it took me few seconds to realize I was on his lap. He moved my legs apart such that I was straddling him. Too confused about the situation, I looked up at him. Before I could open my mouth to question him, he cupped my neck and pulled forward to meet my lips with his.

His warm lips kissed me softly, taking his time, the softness and the slow pace shook my body in delight. His hands traveled down, caressing my every curve before he cupped my butt and deepened the kiss. The squeeze on my butt made me gasp and catch hold of his shirt, and as my lips parted in the process he slipped his tongue into my mouth. A breathy moan escaped my lips as he caressed my tongue with his.

When we heard someone coughing behind me, I immediately broke the kiss whilst Dean cursed under his breath. I put my head on his shoulder to hide my face. Now this was very embarrassing.

“Sir, we're about take off.” a young lady spoke to which I felt Dean nod his head.

“You're gonna be alright. I'll be by your side.” he whispered into my ear and I nodded my head in reply.

I untangled myself from his warm body and sat back in my seat. He leaned on my side, put my seatbelt and gave an encouraging smile. Entwining his hand with mine, he drew circles with his thumb when the jet started moving.

I closed my eyes as the jet took off. My ears shut off and I felt my stomach hollow until the jet was in air. Opening my eyes I smiled sheepishly at myself for becoming so anxious when it wasn't that bad. Not that we were in air, Dean unbuckled his seat belt and got busy with the work on his laptop. I watched out of the window even though there was nothing but just white clouds.

Slowly my eyes started to shut so I leaned back in the seat and closed my eyes.

• • •

I woke up and opened my eyes only to realize that I was in bed and not in my seat.

Bed? There's a bed in this jet?

From the corner of my eyes I found Dean besid-almost on top of me, his arm firmly wrapped around my waist, and I was almost under him. His chest was pressed to half of mine and his chin was resting on my shoulder. I turned my face to him, our nose touched and our lips barely few centimeters away from meeting. I studied his face carefully. My heart raced as I thought about kissing him.

But you don't even know how to kiss, my mind mocked. I sighed, I know that's a lame thing but I never kissed anyone before, nor was kissed by anyone before Dean. I never had any boyfriend in school or in university. I was too insecure to give any boy a chance.

As I continued to study his face, he opened his eyes and squinted them to clear his image. Good Lord, he looked so handsome.

He nuzzled his nose on mine, and smiled. “Did you sleep well?” Gosh, his voice! It's so thick and rough.

I smiled back. “Yeah,”

“Good.”

“Dean, how did I end up here?” I asked.

“You don't like it here?” he smirked. I of course love it here.

“Answer my question, please.”

“You fell asleep in your seat, so I thought bed would be more comfortable than the seat.” he shrugged.

“You carried me here?” I squeaked.

“Yes.” he replied and looked at his phone. “We better get up, we'll be landing in sometime.”

He untangled himself, getting out of the bed and combed his fingers through his thick, messy hair. All of sudden I felt cold. I missed his body heat. How I wished we could stay in bed for more time or how I wished I'd woken up soon. I sighed and got up, straightened my dress and ran my fingers through my hair and got out of the room after wearing my wedges.

After the jet landed, we walked out of and I took a deep breath and smiled. Traveling in air wasn't that bad after all. As we got down the jet, Antony was waiting for us. Dean thanked him and we walked toward the exit during which I took a brief look of the airport. I was so excited and couldn't wait to spend three days here.

I kept my pace fast and close to Dean as we walked out of the airport, I didn't want to get lost in this big airport.

Dean guided me to a car which was waiting for us. The driver spoke something to him in French.

Bonsoir Monsieur. (Good evening sir.) he was an inch or two shorter than Dean, wore formal clothes and I guessed his age to be around mid thirties.

Bonsoir, Louis. (Good evening, Louis.) Dean replied back in French. And I thought it added much more sexiness to him. “Jessica this is Louis, my driver. Louis elle est ma sécrétoire personnelle, Jessica. (Louis she is my personal secretory, Jessica.)

Bonne madame du soir et bienvenue à Paris. (Good evening madam and welcome to Paris.)

I looked at Dean for help, who smiled and said. “He greeted you good evening and welcomed you to Paris.”

“Oh, good evening and thank you.” I blushed in embarrassment.

When we got in to the car, Dean instructed Louis something. “À l'hôtel Louis. (To the hotel Louis.)

I got busy in looking around the city. I couldn't help but smile widely when I saw the Effie tower.

Upon reaching the hotel, we walked to the receptionist who was behind a huge desk.

“Dean Walker.” Dean informed the receptionist before she looked into the computer. She gave him a key card and we stepped into the elevator. Dean pressed the last level button.

“We'll rest the night and tomorrow we'll be meeting Mr. Herman at his home.” he notified.

“Okay.” 

As we stepped out of the elevator, I saw only one door on the entire floor to which Dean led me to. Stepping inside I learned it wasn't a hotel room but a penthouse. And through the huge window in the living room I could see the Eiffel tower.

This is so beautiful, I thought.

“That will be your room,” Dean pointed to a door to our right. “but you can stay in mine if you like.” He said huskily.

I blushed at his reply, before replying “I'm good with that room.” I took some steps to stand near him and whispered slowly, “Thanks for the offer though.” With that said I walked to the room which would be mine for the next three days. Whoa, did I just say that to him? I was shocked at myself but I brushed it off as I heard him groan behind me.

My luggage was already in the room, which I thought was quick. When I took a look at the bathroom I quickly jumped in to take a shower. After I was done, I wore a pair of shorts with a t-shirt and walked out.

I made a beeline to the small kitchen to drink a glass of water and then stood near the window wall admiring the Eiffel tower.

I want to go see the Eiffel tower and look at the city from the top most floor. I want to kiss the love of my life there, on the top floor. I sighed, I don't know when or where I will find the love of my life. As I thought about it Dean popped in my head. Yes I liked him but love... no. And above everything else does he like me? I dismissed the thought as soon as it appeared in my mind.

All I wanted to do was take a tour around this beautiful before going back to New York. May be if I asked Dean, he might take me.

The sound of door opening behind me made me whirl around and there came Dean out of the door only in his PJ shorts. I should have actually been used to this sight of him but I was not and I don't think I'd ever get used to it because every time I saw him in his PJ short my mind would start drifting to thoughts—dirty thoughts.

“I've ordered the food, I'm very tired to go out. Is it fine with you?”

“Yeah, no problem.” I smiled.

Once the food arrived, we both dug into it, finishing our meal in less than half hour.

Later, after relaxing for some time Dean decided to prepare his schedule for the coming days along with discussing about the deal of Mr. Herman.

“Okay, so you don't want me to put up any meetings on Saturday?” I asked while typing his schedule on my phone.

“No, not this Saturday. I have to go and meet my family if not then Tasha will go all angry bird on me.” Dean visibly shuddered.

Tasha? Wasn't she the one who called yesterday. Who is she to Dean and why do I feel so uneasy in my gut, suddenly? Am I jealous? Holy cow, no I was not jealous.

“Who is Tasha?” my eyes widened as those words left my mouth. Shit. Why couldn't I keep my trap shut.

“Tasha? She is my sister. She is two years elder to me.” he said nonchalantly without looking up from his laptop.

I gasped. Sister.

Here I was, thinking he would say something like 'Oh, Tasha she is my sex buddy.' or something. I looked down to my lap, disappointed with myself. How could I jump into conclusion when I didn't even have 0.001% of idea about who she is.

Well done Jessica. I mentally said sarcastically to myself.

“Wait, what were you thinking, that she's my girlfriend?” he smirked my way. “Woah, hold on a sec are you jealous, Jessica?” I turned bright red as he finished his last sentence.

I shouldn't give him any clue that I was apparently jealous. But was I really jealous? Yes.

I looked up to him and replied,
“No, of course not. Why would I be jealous, you are my boss and I'm your assistant. So I have nothing to do with my boss's private life.” I never met his eyes while I spoke.

“Uh-huh? But your face says something else.”

I ignored his comment and continued the pending work. After completion of his schedule, we started with Mr. Herman file. In the middle of discussion, my eyes started feeling heavy and at some point they closed.

Sometime later, I felt someone pick me up in their arms, I snuggled into the warm body falling into deep sleep.

...Mark entered the room smirking, ‘Hello beautiful, get on the bed now, I can't wait.

I didn't move from my position, and immediately I felt a hand boring in to my hair and picking me up. Tears rolled down my cheeks non stop.

Don't irritate me bitch, I have had a rough day and here I'm to get rid of my stress. Better listen to me and get on the bed now.’ He gritted his teeth and pushed me to the bed, my head hit the sharp edge of the bed and soon I felt the blood trickle down my forehead.

Not even a second later I felt his hand on my pants pulling it down.....

“No... No Mark please don't do this to me. Don't touch me... Get away from me..” I screamed waking up. I was shaking.

“Hey, hey Jessica are you alright?” Dean shot up in the bed and held my trembling body.

My hand went up to touch my forehead to see if it was bleeding. I sighed when I realized it was a dream. What if they really found me? I shuddered at that thought and turned to the side and hugged Dean tightly, crying on his shoulder.

“Hey, it's fine it was just a dream.” he said soothingly in my hair.

Why were they haunting me so much? Why was I not able to close that chapter of my life? I will never go back to Lisa or Mark. I shuddered again at that thought and pulled away.

Dean caught my face in his hands, wiping away the tears. “It's okay, it was a dream.”

I looked away. It was not the first time I dreamt such thing, they never seemed to stop. All the times it was Mark hitting me and trying to rape me. How can I stop dreaming such dreams? I was so lost in thought.

“You wanna talk about it?” Dean's voice nudged me back.

I shook my head, not trusting my voice. He sighed and nodded.

We laid back down and he pulled me closer to him. I put my head in the hollow of his neck, inhaling his scent while my hand rested on his bare chest. He's so warm. He put his arm around my waist as we slept.

I woke up in the morning with Dean's arm still around my waist, securely. I carefully removed his hand and slipped out of the bed. I went back to my room, took a quick shower and wore a white button down shirt with a pair of black jeans. I left open the top button, tucked the shirt and rolled my sleeves till my elbows.

When I came out of my room after wearing my black heels and a long black purse on my shoulder, Dean wasn't out of the room yet. I was sitting in the living room watching the weather report on the news channels when he came out of the room dressed in pair of black pants and a white shirt with a black blazer on.

“Good morning.” I smiled at him.

“Morning, ready to go?” he said dryly.

“Yeah, sure. Let's go.” I hung my purse on my shoulder and followed him.

Louis greeted me in French as we reached the car. I greeted him back in English and got in the vehicle.

Dean was silent. He didn't even try to talk to me let alone even look at me. He was acting different. He'd spoken only four words to me since he came out of his room. Did I do something? Or was he angry because I didn't let him sleep peacefully last night? Should I try and speak to him? I opened my mouth to speak but decided against it, I shut my mouth and looked at my lap. The ride was silent and I took this as a advantage to look around the city.

Sometime later, Louis stopped the car at the gate of a massive house which wasn't visible yet due to huge gates. When we were permitted to drive in, I was gaping at the property and the big house. Well it wasn't a house, it was a freaking massive mansion. It was the first time I ever stepped on such a huge property, which made me think Mr. Herman was undoubtedly rich, richer than Dean, if I wasn't wrong.

Dean got out of the car when it came to halt and this time he didn't even hold his hand out to help me, he just left the door open. Why in the world was he acting this way was beyond my thinking capacity. I shook my head at him and got out of the car, after which Louis drove away.

I once again gaped at the mansion. It was beautiful. It was all ancient architecture with big pillars and stone walls. I loved the big garden in front of the porch, which was in circular shape. There was also a fountain in middle of the garden and a set of chairs with table.

We walked to the huge wooden front doors and met a woman who led us to a room. As we followed the lady, I glanced at interior if the mansion and admired its beauty. The sculptures on the ceilings and the chandeliers, everything was ancient. The lady told Dean something in French as we reached the room to which he nodded as his reply.

We sat in silence, I sat on couch while he sat on the other one which was not anywhere near mine and not even once he tried to speak. I was irritated and couldn't stop myself from asking him.

“Why am I getting this silent treatment?”

He glanced in my direction before looking back to the file which he was reading from the moment he sat on the couch. I'm sure there wasn't anything much in that file except for the papers which were to be signed.

What is wrong with him? Can I not even know the reason?

“Can I at least know why?” I tried.

He stared at me for few seconds before he got up and walked to me. He bent down to my height and looked into my eyes, his green orbs were dark and cold. Did I make a mistake by opening my mouth? Am I in trouble now? His gaze slowly moved to my lips and back to my eyes.

“Who is Mark?” he asked coldly.

My breath caught in my throat and my head spun as soon as I heard his name. It was as if someone had poured a bucket of ice cold water on my head. How did he know him? I never told him anything about my past.

“I asked you something.” he pressed.

“I, uh, I don't kn-know.” I prayed to God that he would believe my lie.

He didn't reply anything, instead he crashed his lips on mine and kissed me furiously and roughly. He pulled me up to stand and crushed me into his arms. His kiss held anger and only anger. My eyes closed as I got lost into his kiss even though the kiss was no where close to soft and slow like every time. This was a punishing kiss.

Suddenly we heard a loud gasp and he broke the kiss. I looked past him to see a woman with her eyes wide open.

“I'm not gonna buy your lie.” Dean whispered before he turned around to face the lady.

* * *

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

It's just the beginning of the story! There are many more things to come. I'm really hoping that you guys are liking my story. I'd love to hear it from you guys, so please don't be silent readers and please do vote and comment.

So, the question of the chapter:

Q: Who's your favorite author(s) on Wattpad? Why?

Personally, my favorite is kylekay. You can say I got inspired by her stories to write Romance genre. I have read all her works and I seriously love all of them.
You guys should check her out if you haven't already!

Don't forget to comment your favorite author(s) above.

Please press that tiny little star button at the bottom.

Vote, Comment and Share!
Thanks for reading my story.
Happy Reading. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 58.1K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...
459K 18.3K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...
2.9M 214K 53
Deceitful Jessica is the last person brash billionaire Aaron should be falling for. But after a plane crash wipes her memory, can they resist their a...
7.3M 197K 32
Not Edited Completed as of July 23rd, 2018 12:48a.m "Marry me." "Excuse me? I'm sorry, I must have heard you wrong, say that again." "I said, marry...