I Care // JB

By BiebsysGanja

***I CARE HAS EDITED! PARTS MAY BE ADDED OR CHANGED*** One year passes and as promised, Justin wraps up his t... More

1. Essential First Birthday Bash.
2. Flashbacks and Bella Corelli
3. The Talk and Bad Vibes
4. Fine For Now
5. Expert Timing
6. A PussyWillow?!
7. UBUD BALI PART 1
8. Bad Blood (UBUD BALI PART 2)
9. Can't Stop Dancing
10. Negatives
11. Yours Truly...
12. The Reception
13. Rewind Back To Paris
14. Little Heart Beat
15. Concerts
16. California Cruisin'
17. Dream House.
18. Gender Revealed
19. Well Earned Naps
20. Donuts?
21. Broken Bones and Broken Hearts
23. Formation
24. Hurting
25. My Love
26. Pyramids
27. Thunder and Lightning
28. Wild
29. Hearts
30. Infinities
Epilogue
NEW BOOK: THERE FOR YOU
JYANNA ONE SHOT: DREAMS FOR MY CHILDREN

22. Bad Decisions

2.6K 111 14
By BiebsysGanja

//Lyanna Moore-
Bieber\\

"We were saying that Penelope's a bit slow with her milestones, it's making me so concerned for her" I lifted Penelope up as she squealed kicking her legs, Pattie nodding a taking another bite of her sandwich. "Well she is a few months delayed because she's premature, don't overthink it darling" my mum sat back in her seat.

"Do you think I can breast feed?" I looked around the cafe as my mother smiled and nodded, I grabbed the blanket from her pram placing it on my shoulder, fixing Penelope in my arms as I began to unbutton my blouse.

"You can't do that here" one of the waitresses hissed as I apologised. "She can do whatever she wants, she's feeding her baby" Pattie exclaimed as I went silent.

"She's not allowed to breast feed out here, she'll have to do that in the rest rooms." She crossed her arms over her chest as I sighed in defeat.

"It's alright Pattie, I don't want to make a scene" I fixed my shirt, Penelope whined, her little scrunched up nose, that little pre crying face.

"What is with you people? She can't feed her baby in public, but sex in public places is happily done. Shame, you don't even realise what's right and what's wrong anymore" Pattie shook her head as I stood up making my way to the hotel bathrooms and taking a seat in the little vanity area and getting all set to feed Penelope.

"Are you Lyanna Bieber?!" A girl screamed, I panicked and shushed her. "Yes, I am but if you yell it out it draws attention, do you understand?" I hissed as she nodded.

"Now, listen. I'll take a photo but please just let me feed my daughter" I pleaded as she held her phone in her hands, an excited expression on her face as I covered my chest with the blanket so I could feed Penelope, with some sort of privacy.

---

"Babe?" I yelled out, holding Penelope in one arm as she babbled away, I tried to carry the diaper bag into the house. "Lyanna! Lyanna Penelope Moore!" Justin yelled back as I raised my eyebrows. He had called me by my full name...and not just that but apparently I was not a Bieber.

"Why is your boob all over the internet?" Justin held his phone as I dropped the baby bag and handing him Penelope as I grabbed his phone.

"Oh my God!" I yelped, seeing myself breast feeding Penelope, that one girl who had asked for a photo had been filming the whole time.
"Care to explain?" Justin kissed Penelope's forehead, holding her close to his chest.

"I was-I" I began, feeling some shame bubble in my stomach, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment and my eyes beginning to sting. "I was just trying to feed Penelope" I choked out as I blinked trying to fight the tears. "It's not on purpose, believe me when I tell you that" I walked over to the dining table, taking a seat and placing my head in my hands.

"I'm a horrible mother and a shit role model" I whimpered as Justin placed Penelope in her rocker. He let out a sigh, digging his hands into his pockets and licking his lips. "Ly" Justin sat beside me as I sniffled, looking at him as his thumb grazed over my cheek.

"I love you so much, you're an amazing person" he moved his hand down to arm and smiled. "You're a good mother and a good role model. This whole thing was just blown out of proportion" Justin kissed my forehead as I blinked away my tears. "How I can I fix this problem?" I looked at Justin as he fave a small smile, holding my hand tightly in his.

"You could post a photo, breast feeding I guess, explain yourself and tell then what you feel about the issue. Which by the way why were you feeding in a rest room?" Justin furrowed his eyebrows, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"They wouldn't let me feed her inside the restaurant" I hissed then groaning in annoyance. "I can't believe they did that to me!" I whined as Justin frown. "They didn't let you? He huffed, I held his hand tightly kissing his cheek.

"Don't worry about it, I'll go to Maxine, ask for some help. You just keep making that music baby" I smiled, standing up and picking up Penelope from her rocker.

"You have an album to do. I love you" I pressed a kiss on Justin's cheek as he smiled, watching me as I walked up the stairs to go put Penelope down for her nap. I could hear him mumbling to himself, the only thing I could pick up was, "if only it were that easy."

---

I unloaded the car grabbing some grocery's and Mason's school bag as him and Penelope were screaming in the car. Mason kept Penelope entertained and sometimes a little too much lead to the tears. "Mason honey, what did you do?" I juggled the keys in my hand and pushing the door open and walking to the kitchen, only to find Justin extremely drunk, leaning against the cupboards and glass shattered on the floor. "Justin, good grief what happened?" I walked over carefully towards him making sure not to step on any glass, I cupped his cheeks in my hands, he was just so intoxicated I don't think he could even formulate a sentence. I looked around him, seeing an empty bottle of vodka and threw it out immediately.

"What's happened baby? Talk to me" I helped him stand up as he held onto me tightly trying to figure out his balance. "They-they're going to drop me." Justin hiccuped as I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who? Who's going to drop you?" I lead him away from the glass on the floor, I saw Mason standing by the door. "Mase, honey, stay in the car for me" I yelled as he walked slowly back into the garage. "The label, because I'm just not making the music they want" Justin murmured as I brought him to the couch in the living room. "why do you let them push you like that? You're the one writing the music and millions off it all, why do they still control you?" I sat him down, making sure he was comfy.

"it's- it's just not a good image apparently" Justin spat as I sighed, grabbing a blanket and placing it over him as he laid back. "let me handle this one okay?" I kissed his cheek as he nodded, getting into his little comfortable spot as he drifted off to sleep. I let out a sigh, trying to understand what had been happening....

I walked back to the garage to grab Mason and Penelope. "Mummy sad?" Mason placed his hand on my cheek as I took his hand in mine and held him in my arms. "daddy is having a really bad day ok? that's all it is" I placed him down as he nodded and walked to the door waiting for me. "go straight to your room Mason Drew, do you understand?" I gave him a look as he nodded, walking indoors. Mason was so smart, almost turning three, he could form sentences, feed himself and understand what Justin and myself asked of him. Though, he still had the regular tantrums, I didn't mind...it was very rare for him to be upset.

As soon as I placed Penelope in her play pen and made sure Mason was occupied, I made my way downstairs to clean up whatever mess Justin had made. He was upset, betrayed and had his emotions spread out all over the place. I picked up my phone, placing it on speaker phone as I began to sweep up the rest of the glass.

"Hello Lyanna, what can I do for you" Scooter's voice came through the speaker as I rolled my eyes. "You complete ass Scott Braun! Why is Justin drunk and distraught in my kitchen talking about him being dropped from the label? Over a couple of songs that aren't his genre" I hissed as he went absolutely silent.

"Talk or i'm coming over there to skin you alive" I yelled over the phone, chucking the glass into the bin. "Lyanna, it's strict-" I cut him off quickly, my blood beginning to bubble. "Strictly, fucking business. Don't tell me it's strictly business when he's hurt. You fix this or i'm coming for all of you." I spat before hanging up and throwing my phone to the side.

I demanded things when I wanted it, I got mad when things didn't go my way and what annoyed me was when they clearly didn't do shit to deserve the praise from me. I was a pissy brat, sue me that I was born the way that I was.

"Mumma" Mason shyly stood by the door as I dusted my hands off and placed the broom to the side and kneeled down to his height. "Yes, what's up Mase?" I kissed his cheek as he sat on my knee. "I love you" he smiled, clinging onto me as I hugged him tightly, my heart swelling at the thought.

Oh my precious baby boy.

I called Ryan and Chaz just so if they could possibly cheer Justin up. I held Penelope in my arms as I cleared things up in my little office area. I wasn't a business woman but I knew what I was getting into and I knew that when I wanted things they had to be done. Things did not come on a silver platter. I recently spent time making deals on my own for my modelling shoots just because it wasn't easier for me to clear my schedule when I was in charge of it. Though, I still I had my manager, she did the big events.

"Penelope, we don't pull hair" I took hands out of my hair and placed her in her little bumbo and allowing her to play with some of her toys.

"Lyanna" Hannah knocked at my door as I smiled and then fixing my shirt. "Ryan and Chaz are here, I don't know if Justin's awake but did you want me to go check?" She looked over at Penelope, passing her the toy that had fallen on the floor.

"It's fine, i'll do it keep my little girl entertained I softly pinched Penelope's cheek as she squealed. I made my way to the couch, Justin waking up, his two friends immediately yelling in his face.

"Feeling better?" I walked to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water and chucking it at Justin as he stood up, catching it and slightly stumbling over. "Eh, you know me" Justin ruffled his hair up as I kissed his cheek.

"I called Scooter, tried to fix things, I hope that's okay" I grabbed a coaster then placing my mug down on the countertop.

"What do you mean by fix? Do you mean yell or calmly try to get me back into the good graces of my label?" Justin gave me a look as I pursed my lips.

"God-it's ok, I will...uhm, figure it out" Justin took in a deep breath. Lord, I added onto his list of problems...I probably have seated this one out. Not only that this was his JOB. His career and for me to get involved, I guess it made him look like a p-

"Lyanna?" Justin stared at me as I hummed then clearing my throat from my thoughts. "Hm? Sorry" I giggled, feeling my cheeks begin to heat up.

"I asked where Penelope is" Justin chuckled at how daydreamy I really was today. I pointed towards my study/office, Ryan and Chaz stuck in deep conversation about a basketball game.

"Why are these two fools over?" Justin yelled as they all got into conversation and not understanding anything they were saying.

Life was sweet if we wanted it to be, all we had to do was fight for what was right. I'd fight for Justin's because he fought for mine years ago.

If they thought that he wouldn't find a platform for his music...they've been awfully mistaken. I smiled, looking at my emails from labels wanting to sign Justin after I sent a demo clip.

If Scooter doesn't fix this...lets just say, he'll regret it when Justin's album is number one...under a different label. I locked my phone leaning against the counter and letting out a sigh.

God, I'm such a bitch.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WHALE HELLO !!!

How ARE WE THIS PLEASANT EVENINGGGGGG/morning/afternoon wherever y'all are

SO THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT LEMME KNOW WHERE U WANT IT TO GO YA BC IDK

DROP YA IDEAS HEREEEEE.

ALSO CHECK OUT MF UNREALISTIC OKEH OKEH!!!

SO OMG I CARE IS HAPPENING Y'ALL SO VOTE HARD IF NOT THIS WILL BE DISCONTINUED

XoxoPammyxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723 58 40
Sequel to Forgotten "I try to convince myself I no longer care about you but, I always find myself thinking about you. But like why do you care" I sa...
266 13 11
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
61.6K 1.8K 30
Heaven is heartbroken when Justin moves across the country to live with his dad. She hasn't spoken to him in months. One day he stopped calling and t...
46.3K 1K 32
Texting the wrong person...