Haleb- Living a Dream

Od georgiia3010

This is my version of what happens to Haleb after the 5 year time jump. This is not real and I have made this... Více

Chapter 1: This is it
Chapter 2: This can't be happening
Chapter 3: We're going to be parents!
Chapter 4: Shopping and Names
Chapter 5: Telling Mom and The Girls
Chapter 6: Boys, Girls or Both?
Chapter 7: Mishaps
Chapter 8: Quadruple Dates
Chapter 9: Baby Shower
Chapter 10: Wedding Bells
Chapter 11: My Girls
Chapter 12: Christmas
Chapter 13: Spencer's Confession
Chapter 14: Not Again....
Chapter 15: How could you?!
Chapter 16: I'm Sorry
Chapter 17: Boy or Girl?
Chapter 18: Birthdays
Chapter 20: Moving Day
Chapter 21: 1 year later
Chapter 22: We're going home
Chapter 23: Another?
Chapter 24: Gender Reveal
Names??
Chapter 25: Births and Deaths
Chapter 26: Christmas
Chapter 27: 5 Years Later
Ending Note

Chapter 19: Welcome to the world

600 16 4
Od georgiia3010

*Brooklyn and Bethany on top and new baby on bottom*

Brooklyn and Bethany: 1 year old.
Hanna: 8 1/2 months pregnant

Hanna's POV:

They hand me my baby. My beautiful baby girl. She stirs slightly in my arms. I cradle her tightly. She slowly opens her beautiful big blue eyes. I have another baby. She is amazing. I can't believe I am a mom of 3 now.

12 HOURS EARLIER

"CALEBBBB!!!!" I scream from the bedroom:

"What? Hanna are you ok?" He says running into the room.

"My water just broke. The baby is coming." I say standing up.

"Ok let's go." He says.

I walk downstairs and get in the car. Caleb grabs the twins and places them in their car seats.

He drives quite fast to the hospital. I can feel my stomach contracting and it hurt like hell.
I screech out in pain, making Brooke cry.

We arrive in the hospital and they say that I am only 2 centimetres. I have a long way to go yet.

The pain is excruciating. It hurts so bad.

10 HOURS INTO LABOUR

I am finally ready to go into the maternity ward.

Caleb squeezes my hand as I screech out. I push and push and push. This goes on for about 30 minutes.

I then her a faint cry. My baby. Our baby. She's ok.

They hand me my baby. My beautiful baby girl. She stirs slightly in my arms. I cradle her tightly. She slowly opens her beautiful big blue eyes. I look straight into her eyes. She has soft brown hair and cute little smile. I have another baby. She is amazing. I can't believe I am a mom of 3 now.

My beautiful baby girl, Kaylee Grace Rivers, was born on March 16th.  She weighed in at 7 pounds 8 ounces and was perfectly healthy.

My baby. I softly rock her to sleep and hold her in my arms. I stare at her beautiful face and feel myself starting to drift of to sleep as well.

A/N: Hey Guys,

I had a few responses and all of them had requested the name Kaylee so I decided to use that one in the story. Hope you liked this chapter. Read, Comment, Vote, It means heaps!!

-Georgia☀️

373 Words

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

16.5K 497 11
"ɪᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ. ᴀᴍ ɪ?" Oikawa Tooru x male reader Haikyu does not belong to me
226K 14.1K 41
**This was a Featured Wattpad Story** One, two, three, four; I declare a suit war. In a parallel universe known as Drac, the four kingdoms (called su...
5.1M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
37.2K 1.4K 21
The saying "Be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it", couldn't have been more true for Amelia Styles. After an argument with Harr...