Markiplier x Jacksepticeye ~L...

De ixCurses_

Jacksepticeye X Markiplier fanfic. (Septiplier) MATURE CONTENT: Swearing and sexual content. (RIGHT AT THE BE... Mai multe

Hidden Feelings
Does he...or does he not?
First time for everything~
Wish you didn't have to go..
Tiny Box Tim
All yours, All mine
You is all that matters
It only matters what you think
Don't forget...Okay..?
If only I could
Please Read !~
Wait....Yes?!
Hey Ma!...MA!
Lost Time
Ready For Us
Family Counts
You and Me...Let's Just Chill
Let's..uhm...Settle Down..?
Date Night
My Burning Love
The Dream I Don't Want
Ya Don't Need Legs
Happy Is What I Am With You
Insomnia
Chica Bika
Wedding Planner
Broken Bells
I'm Sorry
I Do (Alternate Ending)
Quick Update
Take Me To Paradise (Alternate Ending pt.2)
If you're reading this-

How About Tomorrow?

7K 159 121
De ixCurses_

*Jack's POV*

Jack awoke the next morning to the sound of light knocking on the door. He was confused for a minute before remembering that Tyler had stayed the night. He got ready to tell the person to come in. That is, until he realized the blankets were at their ankles and they both were completely naked. 

"One minute!" He called to the person at the door and struggled to pull the blankets over Mark. He slowly got up and slipped on some random boxers and walked to the door.

The Irishman carefully positioned himself behind the door and opened it. He wasn't very comfortable around people when he only had boxers on. He rubbed his blue eyes and looked out the door. 

"Hey, I just wanted to see if you guys wanted to go to the gym with me or at least give me a ride? I didn't mean to wake you, but I'm training for The Amazing Race and need to go to the gym today. If you can't or don't want to, I can ask Ryan and Matt." Tyler said sheepishly.

"Why don't ya go to the living room and wait? I'll wake up Mark and talk to him about it." Jack said with a small smile.

"You don't have to. You two can get back to sleep." Tyler said quickly.

"No, really...it's fine. I'm sure Mark would like to go to the gym anyway. He wants to start getting back into shape. Just wait in the living room." Tyler nodded and started to walk away. Jack slowly closed the door and turned back to his fiancé. The half-Korean was still sound asleep. Jack had a plan on how to wake him up. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to the man. "Mark, wake up." He said softly and played with the older man's pink hair.

Mark made no movement to wake up, so Jack tried again. He leaned forward and kissed the middle of the sleeping man's chest. He then slowly lead a trail of kisses up to the man's neck. There he stopped for a second and softly kissed on the skin along the side. He led another trail of kisses along the man's jaw and up to the man's soft lips. As he kissed his partner, he felt a hand press to the back of his head then felt Mark kissing back.

When he pulled away the half-Korean was smirking at him. "Well, good morning to you too, Sean." He said, sleep coating his voice.

"Top o' the mornin' to ya." Jack said smoothly.

"Did you wake me up to continue where we left off?" Mark asked with a smirk making the younger man chuckle.

"You wish. No, Tyler wants to know if you would like to go to the gym with him or if we could give him a ride." The Irishman explained. Mark sat up quickly.

"I forgot that Tyler's here!" He said frantically.

"He's waiting in the living room." Jack said softly.

"Do you want to go?" Mark asked softly.

"No, go have fun. I'll stay home. Gotta get some videos done anyway."

"Really? You're sure?"

"Yeah. Go, have some fun." Mark kissed Jack before getting up and getting dressed. He turned back to Jack once more before leaving the room.

"I love you." He said softly. The Irishman smiled at him.

"I love you too, babe." Mark smiled and left the room. Jack decided that he would take a shower to start his day, so he walked to the bathroom. He quickly showered before getting out and putting clean clothes on. He then decided to start recording, but on his way to his recording room he got a text.

"Sean, I'm going to Insomnia this year. You should go, it'd be great ta see ya again!" Daithi had texted. Jack quickly checked for when the dates were. This would be a great opportunity to meet more fans, go to another convention, and see an old friend. The dates were about 2 months away. He thought he should make sure Mark liked the idea, but he also really wanted to do this.

"I'll schedule it to go! Thank you fer tellin' me Daithi!" Jack replied quickly. He decided that the opportunity was too great and he was sure that Mark wouldn't mind. He quickly got the information and called the people in charge and told them that he would like to go. They agreed and said that he could do signing at the Fanfiber area. He was extremely excited now. He recorded his videos for the next day excitedly.

"I can't wait ta tell Mark!" He said to himself excitedly as he edited video. He planned to start making Halloween videos soon because it was almost Halloween. However, to do that he needed to go to the store and get a few things. He put some shoes on, grabbed the house keys, grabbed his wallet, and left after locking the doors. He set off for the store. He couldn't seem to stop moving since he was so excited.

When Jack got home, Mark was back. He quickly put everything he got away and ran to Mark excitedly. "Mark, I have news!" He said excitedly. Mark chuckled and looked at his excited partner.

"What is it?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm going to Insomnia in Birmingham December 10th-14th!" He announced excitedly.

"Oh..." Mark said softly.

"Mark? What's wrong?" Jack asked quickly. Mark didn't seem too happy about these plans.

"It's nothing, really." Mark said trying to keep his voice level. He forced a smile to try and make it believable, but Jack saw through it.

"It's somting, Mark."

"I was just going to ask if you wanted to go to my mom's for Christmas, but since you will already be near, you probably want to go see your parents."

"I know you want me to meet your family and I want to meet them too. How about I fly there after Insomnia? I just have to schedule it. We can spend Christmas with your family, then we could go see mine for New Year's? You can celebrate New Years the Irish way."

"Sean...I'd love to."

"You'd love to, but?"

"I...I can't drink anymore."

"You don't need ta drink, babe.....but why can't you?"

"I, uh, I had a minor heart attack when I didn't remember our relationship. I was rushed to the hospital, but I'm healthy. My body already couldn't process alcohol well, but now it just can't at all. The doctor told me that if I drink, I could die. I can't drink anymore and I don't know how to tell the fans."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I hoped I could avoid it. I hoped I could avoid telling anyone, but everyone wants more Drunk Minecraft."

"Just tell the fans, babe. They'll understand. As for New Years, we can go visit and we don't have to drink. Drinking isn't everything anyway. We can still have fun without drinking. I mean, look at last night."

Mark chuckled as a slight blush found it's way onto his cheeks.

"Alright, so you go to Insomnia, then fly to Cincinnati for Christmas, then we fly to Ireland for New Years?"

"If you'd like, but for sure Insomnia and Christmas."

"I promised your mom we would go visit. We'll go for New Years."

"That will be a lot of videos for us to prepare next month."

"Oh, don't forget, Halloween night I'll be playing the newest update of Five Nights at Freddy's 4."

"Ah, yes. The King has ta keep his crown." Jack smirked.

"I'll show you what being a damn king means." Mark said with a smirk. He pushed Jack down onto the couch and pinned him there.

"King Merkerplerer!" Jack yelled allowed. Mark burst out laughing and Jack joined in. Neither could help but laugh at that.

"Shut up and inhale my dong." Mark said with a smirk when he stopped laughing.

"Eh, maybe later." Jack said with a wink.

Mark's POV

"The first night is never usually that bad in any of the games, So I'll play through-...AAHH FUCCKK...!!"

"Hello everybody my name is Markipler and welcome to Five Night's at Freddy's four. Now this is the final chapter in the Five Night's At Freddy's series..and what Scott wants to be the scariest game in the entire series."

It was early that morning when the game had hit virtual stores. Mark had risen out of the company of his lover to get an early start on the game. Even though this was the fourth game, and he had played all of the ones that came before it, he was excited.

"Oooh...ohh, ohh okay..so this is how we are gonna start off? Why is Foxy headless? 'Theses are my friends' Sure they are..ohh, okay."

"Tomorrow is another day.."

~~

"Sean, do you take Mark to be your lawfully wedded husband..to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, wherever life may take you, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"And Mark, do you take Sean to be your lawfully wedded husband...to have and to hold, through sickness and in health...wherever life may take you, till death do you part?"

I don't know if I can do this.

I love him...don't I? So, why am I suffocating for words..?

I'm not gay.

What am I doing..? My head is starting to hurt again..

"Mark?"

My hands are sweaty...this bowtie is strangling me....his mother is watching, isn't she?

Everyone is watching...my family, his family, Bob, Wade...the INTERNET.

He's wearing my dad's ring...

"Mark? This is your line babe...where you say 'I do'."

It's hot...it's too hot. My throat is on fire...and tight...my chest is heaving...and my heart is pounding a million times per minute. Can I do this? I don't know if I can do this...

"I-.....I can't.."

"Can't?! What do you mean you can't?!"

Go..just..GO!

Don't look them in the eyes as you walk by...

I can feel his eyes beaming into the back of my head...

Tomorrow is another day....

~~

"Mark? Are you alright?"

"Hnm..?!"

"It sounded like you were crying in here..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So a quick update here...it's been busy busy busy for me and my co-author, (so this explains the late update and shorter part) it had been finals, and now its graduation week! So, as soon as our lives become a little less hectic..updates will go back to normal! I appreciate for those of you who are being patient...and are sticking with us! You guys love this story..so it WILL continue. If you are waiting on an update, give my other story a read (if you haven't already) it's a little longer than this one. Also check out PTV's short stories too! Hang in there guys..! Love ya!

~PCP

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

369K 7.8K 40
Jack and Mark are both regular men. They have girlfriends and they have a happy life doing YouTube for a living. Everything was pretty normal until J...
390K 6.9K 37
Jacks girlfriend just broke up with him. (Not Signe! I love and respect their real girlfriends, the girlfriend in this story is a made up character t...
103K 3.2K 30
A septiplier fanfic where jack is a vampire. and mark falls in love with him
210K 9.4K 60
Septiplier AU A message to the wrong username leads to romance. --- This story will contain strong language, as well as mentions of suicide and vivi...