The Stylist

kristensimone7 tarafından

Anaya Jackson is a 22-year-old World wide stylist. She's styled everybody from August Alsina to Beyoncé. She... Daha Fazla

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
PSA
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chp.38?
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
43
PSA
44.
45
46.
Sequel?
The Sequel is up !!

Chapter 16

3.5K 162 7
kristensimone7 tarafından

Anaya P.O.V.

"mommy where we going ?" Tristan asked in the back of the car as Odell drove us to his mom's house. i couldn't lie i was nervous as hell. I'm meeting his mother because of the situation we are in and we aren't even dating. i just knew she was gonna look at me as a golddigger and that isn't even what i am.

"it's a surprise," Odell said as he lightly tapped my thigh, i guess noticing that i was nervous.

A few minutes later we pulled up to this big ass house. He pulled into the driveway and in front of her door. some guy in a suit came to my door opening it helping me out, as Tristan hopped out himself. I followed Odell up to the door as i held onto Tristan's hand.

"who's house is this is HUUUGE!" Tristan screamed smiling.

"my momma's" Odell said before we heard the door unlock and we were greeted by a blond hair lady who looked to be in her early thirtys.

"hey momma," he said grabbing her in a hug.

when i saw him greet her as his mom i was shocked. she looked soo young she could pass as his sister or something.

"hey baby" she hugged him back.

"and you must be Ms. Anaya " she cheesed at me.

"yes ma'am," i said sticking out my hand. she surprised me by knocking my hand out the way and grabbing me in a hug.

"and who's this handsome boy?" she asked turning her attention to Tristan.

"my name is Tristan and I'm 4 years old " he cheesed.

"oh are you, and just as handsome as can be. come in come in your guys" she said moving out the way for us.

we all walked in and i was amazed by the inside. she definitely had some skills in decorating. her house looked expensive but he amazing expensive.

"follow me to the dining room , your dads here already," she said walked off as we followed behind her. we walked into the dining room and i sat down next to Odell as Tristan sat down next to me.

"hey pops," Odell said leaning over shaking his dad's hand.

"hey son, who's these beautiful people ?"

"this sis Anaya and her son Tristan"

"nice to meet you," i said, leaning over shaking his hand as he took my hand in his kissing it.

"pleasure is mine. hey little man "

"hi"

soon his mom came back in the dining room with all the food placing it on the table in front of us.

"let's say grace," she said as we all bowed our head.

------------------------------------

Micheal P.O.V.

"Come on Micheal why you being like this ?" Genie asked as we sat at our daughter's basketball game. she been asking me if we were gonna be a big happy fucking family again and i was going for it. i knew i didn't want to fuck with her anymore because of what she did to Anaya. i know it was my fault for cheating but she didn't have to tell her like that.

"I'm not doing this with you aight, i already told you I'm not fucking with you anymore, period. I'm only here because of my daughters game and the baby in your stomach other than that I'm done with you." i sighed

"i don't understand why you have this attitude with me like i did something wrong. "

"so you feel like you didn't do anything wrong? at all?" i asked

she shook her head no.

"first, you show up to s girls house that you don't even know, then you wanna tell her some shit that was my job to tell her and fucking embarrass her like that. how the hell would you feel if some girl came to your house and told you that about someone your supposedly dating ? "

"id fuck the nigga up not the girl" she shrugged.

"but you knew about her and you still were tryna fuck with me. so if i was her and i knew  the whole story id actually fuck you up " i said with much attitude before turning my attention back to the basketball game.

we both sat there quiet as we watched the game low key trapped in our thoughts. i didn't know how i was gonna do it, but i know i gotta get Anaya back if it's the last thing i do. we hadn't even got to be in a relationship for more than a day before this bullshit comes up. and i know i damn sure gotta get her back before that Odell nigga tries to swoop in and take what's mine.

----------------------------

Anaya P.O.V.

After dinner, Odell's mom guided me outside to her garden to talk as the boys went downstairs to play the PlayStation. i followed her outside as we sat in the lawn chairs. she had a beautiful garden and you could tell that she took great pride in the fact she keeps up with it.

"so my son tell me that you're pregnant " i nodded turning to her

"yeah, but i want you to know i didn't get pregnant on purpose and I'm not doing this for any money or fame. it was just a stupid accident that i had no control over after it happened" i sighed

"i know sweetie when i met you i never once looked at you as the gold digging type. and don't you know i know about you... i know you're a stylist i mean who doesn't know about you" she laughed causing me to giggle.

"my question is why aren't you and my son in a relationship ?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

" i mean.. it's a log story. "

"i got all day " she laughed

i sighed before going in detail of how Odell and i  first met and how we ended our relationship and about My baby father and about Micheal. i would occasionally look in her eyes to see if she made any sudden change in posture to see if she judged me but she didn't. she sat looking real interested in the story which made me in a way very comfortable.

"well, i understand where you're coming from and how you don't want to rush into anything with my son i respect your honesty. i admire you i want you to know that . but i do see you and my son in a relationship in the future. have you told your parents about your second pregnancy ?" she asked catching me off guard.

i started fidgeting with my hands. " umm no me and my parents don't communicate, haven't since my son was born"

"why?"

"well i never knew my mom, and my dad disowned me when he found out i was pregnant at 18. so did my step mom so, i haven't communicated with them in year." i sighed

she leaned forwards and grabbed my hands in here.

"if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here, because if this baby you now got a new family and know that we love you . we just met you but we love you unconditionally okay?" i nodded my head as we both stood up and she grabbed me in a long much-needed hug.

"ready to go?" Odell asked holding a sleeping Tristan. i whipped my eyes before turning to him nodding my head.

"before you go take down my number, " his mom said. i nodded handing her my phone as she put her number.

-----------------------------------

Odell P.O.V.

I drove off from my mom's house, peeking over at Anaya. she seemed really quiet ever since she talked to my mom.

"How was it? you like my moms?" i asked

she nodded, " yea she really sweet and she looks soo young" she smiled.

"she gets that a lot , what were you and her talking about?" i asked

"uhh business get you some" she laughed pushing my arm.

"i just want to make sure yall wasn't talking about me" i shrugged .

" you already know we were talking about you so hush" she laughed

"what was said about me ?" i asked as i pulled up to a red light.

" how we met and how we broke up and how we got to this point," she said. i nodded as i stared at her scrolling through her phone. i pulled off as the light turned green.

"can i be honest?"she asked

" i would expect you to" i laughed

"i wanna be with you ...sometimes i think of where we would be if we didn't break up. i cant deny the fact that I'm attracted to you like crazy and sometimes i wish i wasn't soo attracted to you" she sighed

"why?"

"because i don't know if I'm ready for a relationship with you, being in the media 24/7 for thing's that have nothing to do with my business. Hoes coming at you 24/7 and me having to just expect that and trust you .......it's just a lot"

"i agree it is, but you won't know that you're ready for it until you give it a try. you gotta step out of your comfort zone sometimes just to experience the happiness you deserve," i said pulling up to her house.

"what are you tryna say ?" she asked

"I'm trynna say, that this baby in your stomach" i started rubbing her stomach. " wasn't an accident, god did this to show us that just maybe we are meant for each other. and i believe it. I'm waiting on you to see it. you told me before that your trust me and i damn sure know that i trust you. i won't ever think about hurting you Anaya, you just gotta take a chance with me " i said now stroking her cheek.

"okay," she whispered

"hu? i can't hear you" i smiled putting my hand behind my ear.

"i said okay" she laughed

"and what does this okay mean ?"  i asked

"I'll give you--us another try,"she said

i leaned over and grabbed her face kissing her lips.

"i like the sound of that "

*********************************************

Odell and his mom in the MM

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

155K 5.8K 34
When Michael and Janeé meet, neither of them could have anticipated the power each of them would have over the other. Janeé just turned 30, but hasn'...
39.4K 1.7K 34
"Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans." Making a connection with a one night stand wasn't in Luke's plans. Hooking up with a ba...
272K 19.3K 146
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...