The Mystery Guy *editing*

By Strawbxbyyy

"Don't you dare try to escape, or he'll kill you" *** Sapphire Gates, a nineteen-year old girl is moving to a... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
‼AUTHOR'S NOTE‼
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

17

316 13 2
By Strawbxbyyy

Sapphire's POV

"Seriously Blake, I need to eat" I said. I heard him growl in annoyance cause me to chuckle softly. Blake? Well I'm getting used to that name from now on. Its cool though, I'm just wondering what his real name is. I bet its much cooler.

"Fine"

I've been telling him to let me go from his lap awhile ago but all he keeps doing is hold me tighter and smile at me teasingly. Ever since our 'nice to meet you' thing, he has been playful and cheerful. I don't know what got into him really, but to me its a good sign.

I'm just happy that he admitted that guilt suddenly rush over him every time he tortures me. But why?

I got off from his lap and went downstairs. The house seemed silent now, no voices can be heard, only the squeaking sound that I made every time I step. I sigh heavily.

No more mom's cooking, her laugh, her bright smile every morning and the way she gets mad because of my silliness. But what happened to her these past few days did surprised me really. I never thought she would go out clubbing because Dad isn't always home but what about me?

Aren't they worried about me? My Dad? Where did he go? Is he out of town too or just around here somewhere?

I frustratedly sigh and went to the fridge. I get some fresh milk and bread after closing it. I almost drop my food when I spotted him sitting on the counter, smirking widely.

I rolled my eyes and went to him before placing my food on the counter.

"What are you thinking?" He asked making me stop and eyed him.

"What do you think?" He just his eyebrows at me and lean over the counter and pouted. Seriously, is he being cute today?
Yup, a Demon is being cute today.

I just gave him a small smile as I pour some milk onto my glass quietly which is very uncomfortable.

I sigh.

"I'm alone now am I?" I sadly laugh, fighting my tears not to pour down or else I'll break down.

"My mom is gone and my dad isn't home, who knows when he will come back" He then straight up as he stared at me intensely with his black eyes. He frown.

"You're not alone. I'm here aren't I? Not because I'm dead I can't be here with you" I look down. Right, dead.

"Don't you dare cry" He said quickly cause my head to snap at him. I gulp.

"D-does it a-annoys you?" I ask softly.

"No it doesn't annoys me, it pains me. Seeing you crying in front of me wants me to kill myself because I know I'm the reason of it"

I bit my lip nervously as I look at him. Why is he doing this? Why me?

He caught my attention when his lips twitch into a smile which made me frown in confusion. What the hell?

"I remember what we did here"

What?

That's when I remember what we did here. This is where my first make out session happened. I blush harder as I heard him laugh which cause me to look down. How dare him?!

"Shut up! How could you?" I slap his left arm hard playfully making him stop and pouted. Fuck it.

"That hurt you know?" He chuckled while rubbing his arm where I slap. I just smiled and eat my breakfast while he watch me. I glare at him.

"Aren't you going to eat something for breakfast?" He smirks.

"Eat something for breakfast? Um, let me think. Is Sapphire Gates is on the menu?" I saw him smile playfully and wiggled his eyebrows. Goodness. I throw him a disgusted look cause him to chuckle once again.

"Seriously, aren't you going to eat something?" I asked him.

"I eat dead animals but I prefer birds, especially crows. But sometimes I drink people's blood... If I'm in the mood"

I almost choke my food to what I just heard. The fuck?! He must be kidding me. I heard him laugh slightly while me, my mouth hang open. Crows? People's blood? Bloody hell. Just ew.

"Close that mouth of yours now love"

He then place a fingertip on my chin, lifting it up making my mouth closed. I pressed my lips into a thin line as I stare at him.

"I never thought I would be this close to a human once again"

I frown at his statement. What?

He sighs.

"It feels like, to me, talking to a human a bit longer is new. Well I'm a Demon for your information, I kill humans. But now, I'm talking to one of them and I don't know why I seem comfortable with it"

I stay silent. What the hell is he talking about now? Comfortable? Was he referring to me? Well I know killing humans is what he do but-, wait that made me think too.

Is there something about me, that's why he can't kill me?

"I know your curious and so am I. This is the first time that ever happened to me and I don't know why. Your touch makes me feel something...." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Something...?" I prompted.

"Something different" I bit my lip. Hold up, what? Different? How come?

Pfft! I just shrug the thought away and finish my breakfast as I went upstairs to my room. Stupid Sapphire, why the hell did you left him in the kitchen? Bad idea, bad idea.

I just went to the bathroom and took all of my clothes, leaving me naked, as in naked. Um, nevermind. I turn the faucet of my tub, waiting for it to fill in before I step inside and lay down.

The water become lukewarm as I sigh heavily, inhaling the sweet scent of roses and lilacs. By the way, when was the last time I took a bath? Ugh, forget it.

I close my eyes as I lay there silently, ignoring the pain on my body. Well of course my butt still hurts from what happened last night and my red marks is still visible on my wrist and onto my feet.

I felt my body relaxes, that's when I felt a presence beside me making me to slowly open my eyes, revealing Blake already sitting beside me, well, out from the tub of course. I sit up as I try to cover myself and my breast of course by my arms. What the fuck?

"The fuck are you doing here?!"

I saw him smirk a little when his eyes landed the below part of my body. Fuck!

"Don't look!" Splashing a water at him.

I heard him laugh while staring at me teasingly. I knew that look.
His eyes may be black, but I really can tell that its full of lust and... Desire.

Oh how wonderful. Seriously Sapphire, what exactly are you thinking? Desire?

"Do you still have those red marks?"

I just give him a small nod. Shit, this is so awkward and mostly very uncomfortable.

"C-could you um, get out of my bathroom so I could finish my bath?"

"No"

My eyes widened. Seriously?!

I glare at him as I lay down once again in the the tub, ignoring him. He's so stubborn today I swear. I don't know what the hell got into his pants today but seriously, I don't like it.

"I'll be outside"

Then I saw him leaving my room slowly before he close the door behind him. What's got into him really? I sigh in relief. Thank goodness anyway. Now, where were we?

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

"Well its not my fault you left me in the kitchen!" He shouted.

"Seriously?! That was rude of you, you know? You could have seen me naked!" I yelled back. How dare him? Not because I left him in the kitchen, he could just suddenly burst in into my bathroom like a fucking stalker. Right, of course.

I huff.

"Then I should've stayed" I gasped dramatically. He smirk.

I went to him and slap his arms hard cause him to snap and look at me. I glare at him. He rubbed his arms softly then went back at me again.

"That was mean my love" He chuckled. Funny, very very funny. Well, I'm fully cloth now so no worries for me.

That

Demon

Is

Annoying.

I went to my bed and lay there lazily as I stare at the white ceiling of my room. I felt my bed sink, seeing him crawling towards me and hovered. Black eyes staring back at me.

"What are you thinking?" He asked once again, his breath almost hitting my face. I gulped.

"Nothing" I said softly.

The way he stare at me made me feel like he's trying to read my mind. We both went silent, still his position above me.

He slowly lean in, brushing his lips with mine and inhaled deeply. I watch him closed his eyes and lean to my neck, filling his nose with my scent. I shivered.

He buried his face deeper into my neck, kissing my skin making me arch my back in pleasure and moan at the same time. Damn it!

I exposed my neck to him even more as he suck it hungrily with his cold lips and tongue.

I never thought I would do something like this with the Demon. I repeat, with the Demon, how cool was that.

He stopped sucking my neck and look at me for awhile. Because of his black eyes, I really can't read his feelings or what inside his mind clearly, well its hard to see.

"Aren't you uncomfortable Sapphire?" He rasped.

I shook my head no. He may be a Demon but I seemed fine when I'm with him, now that he's not torturing me. Of course. But the way he's acting these past few days did surprised me a little really.

"How about my tortures?"

"Fuck your tortures" I said.

He let out a small laugh as I smile up at him. I don't care about his tortures anymore because I know there's a reason why he's doing it and I still want to know why. But at least not now.

"You know we're alone right now, right?"

I gulp. The thought of being alone with him can be pretty... Uncomfortable? Geez.

He smirk playfully when I didn't answer. He put his lips onto my forehead and kissed it gently making me closed my eyes.

He then murmured, "You are something else Sapphire. A Bloody Demon like me can't kill a girl like you, how strange is that?"

He said against my head as he lean down once again to face me.
Yeah, how strange is that.

"You're making me confuse, all the fucking time" I said as I put my warm hands into his cold cheeks.

"I know, and so are you" was the only thing he said and captured my lips with his cold ones.

I kissed him back gently, earning a growl from him which made me smile onto the kiss. His tongue made its way to my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth and gasp when his cold tongue met mine as I grip his hair, pulling him close to me.

He pressed his hardness between my legs making me moan in pleasure. Shit, he's hard now. He grind his hips against me, still his lips on mine.

My mind become blank when the pleasure hit me hard. He went down to kiss my cheek, my jaw and down to my neck where he suck once again hungrily.

"Shit," I panted.

He went to look at me while I was breathing hard. Goodness, that's new.

"What the hell are we doing?" He chuckled. I just shrug.

"I don't know, guess it" I suggest as he get off me and I sit up.

"No thank you, I'm not in the mood" I smiled. What a Demon.

I saw him went towards my window and open it widely which made me confused. What is he doing?

"Keep your window open Sapphire okay? I'll go here later tonight" Huh, really? Now he use my window as his door, how wonderful. I crossed my arms.

"Are you my stalker now?" I teased, raising my eyebrow at him. He look at me and laugh.

"Is that what stalkers do? Climbing up windows?"

"Some of them, yes. They climbed up windows to see if the girl they're stalking is perfectly safe or not. Sleeping or not. Showering or not. Its creepy sometimes really. They're just peeking actually so no one could see them" I explain.

"They must be obsessed" I nodded.

"Well, I'm climbing up windows and most of them are yours. But I'm not peeking, I'd rather went inside the room of yours of course. So it means... I'm obsess with you then?" He asked shockedly, realizing what he just said. I laugh at him.

"Why? Are you?"

"I don't know, maybe" He smirked. Oh what the fuck?

I rolled my eyes at him. There's no way in hell a Demon is going to be obsess with me, I mean when? I never had a boyfriend before because no one ever like me. I huff. Yup, absolutely.

"I'm not beautiful anyway so I'm not the perfect girl who's worth obsessing for" I admitted.

He then turn his head towards me but his expression was scary. He seemed mad or something. Huh? What's got into him?

He crossed his arms.

"And who the hell told you that?"
He ask darkly. I laugh.

"Of course, me, myself and I. Oh and everyone else" I said softly.

He raised his eyebrows.

"Is that so? Then, let me tell you this" He started. "You are blind and so does everyone. Are you sure you can see things clearly right now?"

Excuse me? Blind?

"For your information Blake, I'm not fucking blind and yes, I can see things clearly right now. My eyesight isn't blur. What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

He then walk towards me and lean down on my face, black eyes settling at me. I gulp.

"If your eyesight is seeing clearly my Sapphire, then why can't you see how beautiful your face are? How beautiful you really are when you look in the mirror? Don't tell me I'm the one who's blind here because for your information..." He trailed off, staring down at my lips.

"My eyes may be black now but I can see things perfectly clear and so does your beauty.

You are beautiful Sapphire, you're just too blind to see it" He smirks.

And that's it, my body explodes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 15K 25
Jasper Whalen wasn't looking for love. Sure, he had a few relationships here and there, but they had all been with girls, and for him that didn't cou...
9.8K 296 37
*COMPLETED* ****************************************** "There are four rules that you must do, if you break them...chaos will come" ~Anonymous Rule...
268 1 20
When a small town girl like Rose has something off about her nightmares and DNA there's oviously something going to happen. As she has this continuou...
64.9K 1.3K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...