The Mystery Guy *editing*

Autorstwa Strawbxbyyy

"Don't you dare try to escape, or he'll kill you" *** Sapphire Gates, a nineteen-year old girl is moving to a... Więcej

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
‼AUTHOR'S NOTE‼
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

16

319 11 2
Autorstwa Strawbxbyyy

Sapphire's POV

It was already night since my last encounter with the Mystery Guy once again. I already have my dinner so I just make my way upstairs, where my room was.

When I open the door of my room, my mom isn't there anymore. I sigh. The Mystery Guy must have already take her to her  room awhile ago. I went slowly towards her room, and there, I saw her laying on her bed peacefully. I went to her.

I went to the side of her bed and sit down as I hold her right hand. I sobbed.

"M-mom, what happened to you? Why d-did you change?" I said softly while I stare at her sleeping peacefully. That's when I realize her clothes. She's wearing my black shirt with a red heart design in it.

I gasp. Mystery Guy changed her clothes?! Oh my gosh. He must have seen her.... Never mind. I sigh.

I just hold her hands tightly the whole minute when a whistle echoes through the whole place outside once again. I eyed her.

The whistle stops.

That's my cue. Her eyes slowly open up and she groan while touching her head.

Totally HUNGOVER...

"Gosh, w-what happened?" She ask before sitting up as I guide her. Then she look at me with wide eyes. I stayed still.

"S-sapphire?" She choked. Seriously, I want to hug her, tight. But what can I do? She lost my respect towards her and I don't think I will ever getting it back.

"What's the last thing you remember?" I asked her straight away, gripping her hand tight.

"I-i remember someone i-in your room and... a-and there's this guy. He look scary, his eyes were black and he's so tall, and I was tied on t-the chair—" She stated but I cut her off. Of course, I have to act confused towards her if that what he wants. So I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"What the hell are you talking about mom? Are you seeing things now?" I asked her and she just gasp.

"Y-you were there t-too Sapphire. I s-saw his hands all over you. H-how could you not know?" I sigh. Think Sapphire, think!

"M-mom, whatever you saw, its not real" I lied as I look at her. She gripped my forearm tightly cause me to wince in pain. The fuck?!

"You have to believe me! He was there in your room and you were there too. H-he was talking to me and he was talking to you too! Beleive me! I saw him with my own eyes!" She shout at me, gripping my forearms a little bit harder this time. I hiss.

"Stop! You're hurting me!" I wince in pain, but she still doesn't let go.

"Believe me Sapphire, believe me! I saw him! Maybe he's the one who threw me on the wall. And... And he's siding you all the time when we w-were talking. He keeps talking about how good you were to him! You bitch!" I gasp. Then anger filled up her eyes as she push me off the bed as I landed hard on the floor.

"Shit!" I cursed when I feel a slight pain on my butt. She then got up from her bed and walk towards me, gripping my hair up to look at her, just like what the Mystry Guy did to me back then.

"Since when did you met this guy?!" She asked gripping my hair while I'm trying her hands off of it. Fuck, she's so strong.

"Its none of your business" I spat at her when a hard slap connects my cheeks, I froze. She grip my hair harder even more cause me to cry in pain. Tears slowly making its way out of my eyes as I saw her looking at me furiously.

"That's why no one loves you Sapphire! You are a slut! You even bring a guy in this house, how could you?!" She yelled at me. My other side of my cheek where she slap is burning. How could she? I growl in anger about what she said.

"Me? A slut?! Look who's talking!" I laugh bitterly, still my tears flowing out. I hate my life, gosh. She slap me once again cause me to gasp and wince in pain. Fuck it!

Then an arms suddenly scoop me by my waist and drag me away from my mom. I gasp.

"You're okay?"

Mystery Guy asked while his arms hold my waist protectively and look at me with worried eyes. I eyed him. I gasp softly once again when he's not wearing any shirt, just pants on. What the-?

"Sapphire, talk to me. Are you okay?" He asked again but when I try to move my mouth, I wince. I heard him curse, "Shit!"

"I-its you. You...y-you were the one who tied me up" My mom said behind him and I feel him tense up. I look at him, still with his black eyes on me.

No doubt she can see him. The way his grip tighten on my waist can really tell the he's really mad. He didn't turn around to face my mom or something instead, he ask me.

"Did she hurt you?"

He asked through gritted teeth. What should I do? I can't speak cause my cheeks hurts. I sigh.

"Answer me" He demanded. I just gave him a small nod cause his grip to loosen on my waist and turn towards my mother.

He clenched his fist forcefully cause his knuckles to turn white. Oh my gosh, he's probably mad at my mom for hurting me.

"How could you? How could you hurt my Sapphire?!"

He then went towards my mom angrily and choke her by the neck and lift her up the ground. She try to get away from his grasp while he keeps choking her.

Shit, I thought I need to get out of the room first before he kill her because that was the plan. Maybe it turns out now differently.

"You touch my Sapphire. You lay a finger on my Sapphire! No one will touch her but me!"

He then throw her on the wall and heard my mom wince. I gasp. Mystery Guy watch her get up slowly. She look at him and laugh which made the two of us confused.

"That girl? That girl you're talking about is useless! No one cared about her! You're just wasting your time spending with her, she's a mother fuck-" He slap her hard in her cheeks and grab her by the collar of her shirt and lift her up once again. He looked at her furiously.

"Finish that word of yours, I'll cut your head off." She then went silent. He smirks.

"You hurt my Sapphire, you hurt her. Didn't you know if you touch a single strand of her hair on her head or lay a finger on her, there will be punishments?" Fear is the only thing written across my mom's face. I never thought he would do this to me. But why?

"You're not getting away from this shit this time woman" He then throw her on the floor like a peice of trash and look towards the direction of her door. Seconds later, after staring at it, we heard a 'click' sound coming from the door just like what he did on mine too. He locked it.

He slowly went towards me and cupped my cheeks with his big hands which cause me again to wince. "Fuck! Does it really hurt?" He asked worriedly brushing my cheek with his cold fingertips.

I just nodded and a loud growl suddenly escapes his mouth.

"Touching you isn't a great idea for her to do. Now I have enough reasons why I need to kill her. But I'll ask you once again Sapphire, would you mind if I kill her?"

My breath hitch at his question. I close my eyes. My mom, my mom is great, so cool at the same time but... Knowing all of it was an act really tears me apart.

Do I still have a choice? I sigh heavily. I open my eyes.

"M-maybe I wouldn't mind at all"  I answered firmly, ignoring the pain on my cheeks when I suddenly saw his shocked expression on his face but replace later by a devilishly smirk.

"Oh Sapphire. You don't how happy I am right now, hearing you saying that to me. I promise, she will never disturb and touch you ever again. I'm going to finish her off"

"Why are you d-doing this to me?" He smirks at my question and slowly kiss my left cheek with his cold lips as I hiss a little.

"Because you're mine Sapphire"

He then let me go and went towards the direction where my mom was. His bare back is tense along with his broad shoulder cause me to drool a little. Seriously, what the hell is he doing to me?

He then grab my mom's neck, lifting her onto the ground once again. She choked, "L-let m-me go!" He smirks at her.

"I did let you go once but not this time woman. You broke my rules! Now, I suggest you to sleep"

He directly snap her neck with a cracking sound cause me to scream in fear. Oh my God.

I saw him throw my mom aside. That's when I didn't notice, she's not moving anymore... She's dead.  Mystery Guy look at me one more time when darkness directly consumes me.

                 🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

I felt someone stroking my cheeks softly with its fingertips, down to my jaw and back to my nose. Huh? I felt the movement of its touch stop when I slowly open my eyes, groaning softly.

Black eyes is staring back at me. His hand caress my cheeks softly cause me to close my eyes, letting him touch my face.

"Does your cheeks still hurts?"

My eyes open, seeing him staring back at me with a worried expression plastered all over his face, I smiled.

"Yeah, but not that much" I rasped, my voice still rough from sleeping. He sigh in relief about what I just said. I realize that I was already in my room now, maybe he brought me here last night.

And too much to my surprise, I hadn't dream about the little boy and the little girl last night, I frown.

"I was worried about you," He stated. The morning light hit the back of his shoulder with a light tan skin color, making it glow but it didn't budge him. Then I realize our position.

His arms are across my chest and his leg tangled up in mine. He was lying on his stomach, his head turned towards me, well looking at me. He smirk.

"Are you uncomfortable?" I just stay silent. I'm going to admit, I felt fine.

"Where is my mom?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"I buried her somewhere here so don't worry about it. She hurts you, and I will never forgive her for doing that to you." I sigh. Mom is dead, that's it.

"H-how about my dad? He still doesn't know about this"

He shrug.

"We'll see"

"Why are you doing this to me?" I ask softly. His black eyes softened and his hands went to caress my cheeks once again. And for the first time, he answered me with an, "I don't know"

I just stare at him confused.

My finger reached out to trace the shape of his nose making him close his eyes and hums to himself. My finger went down to touch his jaw, seeing him savour my touch. I realize he is still shirtless, I stopped.

His eyes opened with his eyebrows furrowed. He then sigh heavily.

The blanket that covered our bodies was slowly pulled off of us by him and stare at my body. I sigh in relief when I still have my t-shirt and my shorts.

This time, he touch my forearms gently when I hear myself hiss. The fuck? He stopped. I look at it realizing there's a mark of a hand where my mom gripped me last night, hard.

I heard him growl beside me.

"That bitch"

He suddenly sit up as he grabbed me by my waist, lifting me up, positioning me on top of him. He hold my waist protectively while my arms are wrapped on his neck and my legs around his waist. Oh God.

"I never felt like this before you know, especially to a human. I am Demon, but what the hell I am doing? Why can't I kill you?" He ask softly. I frown.

"Killing people is what I do Sapphire and you know that. People here feared me but you? There's something about you that I can't figure out.

I always ask myself why I can't keep my hands off of you and why the hell I can't kill you? There is something about you that stops me from doing it"

What is he trying to say? Is there a reason why he haven't killed me yet? Is someone's stopping him?

"Then why don't you kill me now?" I ask, cause his head to snap towards me. What?

"That's the thing, I can't! I fucking can't. This would be the first time I'm telling you this but, every time I torture you, guilt suddenly went towards my chest, like I can feel your pain and I still don't know why. Damn it!"

He frustratedly run his finger through his hair, leaving us in utter silence. What should I say?
Well, I'm confused!

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm acting this way right now but only you can make me do something like this" He then rest his head on my chest as I brush his hair gently. What the hell is going on right now?

I know part of me wants to stay away from him as far as I can go but the other part of me keeps telling me to stay beside him cause sometimes he makes me feel... Important? Oh what the fudge.

Then I ask him.

"What should I call you?" He slowly lift his head to look at me confusedly but all I did was roll my eyes.

"My name is forgotten long ago and I don't want someone to call me that again. I still know my name if you're wondering but I don't feel like sharing it to anyone anymore" He said. I sigh.

"Okay fine, I won't tell you my real name but I'll let you call me something else" I smiled happily.

"Really?" He nodded.

"Well, you could call me Blake for now" Blake?

"Is that your real name?" I asked emphasizing the word 'real'. Hoping it was.

"I already told you that I won't tell you my real name. Let me say, Blake is just a temporary name of mine so you can call me something, so yeah..." I sigh.

"Blake, well I'm okay with it. But promise me someday you'll tell me your real name when you're ready?" He just nodded. I smiled. I'm ready to figure you out myself Blake or whoever you are. Just as long as you stayed here with me for awhile and let me do it, I'll gladly will.

Then I started, "Well Blake, it was nice meeting you"

He stared at me confused at first but then he recovered quickly. He smirks.

"It was nice meeting you too Sapphire"

Author's Note:

Okay, another update! Hope u like this guys...😘😘

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

268 1 20
When a small town girl like Rose has something off about her nightmares and DNA there's oviously something going to happen. As she has this continuou...
55 4 15
Lance, a man who knew all too well that he was not going to make it to the pearly gates, was ready for the inferno. But fate had a different plan for...
4.6K 349 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...
1.4K 69 39
Gwen Christine Nichols is a weak girl left alone with her abusive father. Her brother and boyfriend disappeared and her mother died in the hands of h...