The Mystery Guy *editing*

By Strawbxbyyy

"Don't you dare try to escape, or he'll kill you" *** Sapphire Gates, a nineteen-year old girl is moving to a... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
‼AUTHOR'S NOTE‼
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

12

312 12 1
By Strawbxbyyy

Sapphire's POV

After my make out session with the Mystery Guy, I directly went inside my room and lay in bed lazily. What the fuck did I just do? I kissed a Demon even though I don't know his name. Wait, what's his name anyway? He knows mine but I doesn't know his. Okay, weird.

I groan. Why the hell did I let that happened? He stole my first kiss and first make out session. What else? My virginity? No thank you.

I rubbed my palm on my face frustratedly, feeling embarrassed of what just happened awhile ago.

But his lips, his lips felt good onto my skin, giving me chills every time he kiss me. I suddenly touch my neck where he place his soft kisses and refresh my memory once again.

Well fuck, I'm daydreaming.

His kiss may be cold, but the way it affects my body keeps me warm. I close my eyes.

Oh, Good Lord please help me find the old Sapphire back. Her body is here but her mind doesn't. Its somewhere else.

Fuck, what am I going to do now?

My life is a fucking mess.

"Love? That was very rude of you to leave me down there in the kitchen"

He appear beside my bed without me noticing him. I jump a little. I didn't hear him use the door or maybe because its his ability to do something like that? Like you know? Appearing in just a blink of an eye? Right.

"Get away from me" I said putting my face to my pillow. I don't want to face him. I am still feel embarrassed about what happened. Well it's your fault too Sapphire. You let him kiss you.

"Why is that my love?"

He asked but I just ignore him. I don't want to talk to him, I'm not in the mood. I'm going to admit, I'm so tired right now. All I do is buried my face into my pillow and grip it tightly.

After a minute of ignoring him, I hear someone growl and I'm sure it comes from him.

"Are you ignoring me now?"

I stay silent, still ignoring him. That's when I didn't notice, a hand grab my ankle with a hard force cause me to jolt up and scream as he shoved me down to the floor, banging my head on it and my butt. It hurts.

"Ah fuck" I cursed as I felt a slight pain into my head.

"Ignoring me isn't a great idea my Sapphire" He growl at me as I stayed there laying on the floor.

"And who are you to demand me what to do? I don't even know your name" I snap right back at him. He's moody. I thought he stopped his tortures to me, but I guess not. What a lucky day you have Sapphire.

"Now you want to know my fucking name. How interesting"

He said while he started to chuckle. I slowly stand up when a hand grab me by my waist and throw me onto his shoulder. I scream, "Put me down! What do you want?!"

He suddenly found a chair and place me there as he grab my both hands, placing it on my back and I felt like he's tying me down. What the fuck?! I felt a rope suddenly circles my wrist together so it mean I can't let go of this chair, making me stay. And where the hell did he get those ropes anyway? I kept moving my hands but it's stuck.

"What are you doing?" Panic suddenly rush towards me.

After tying me down, I try my wrist if I could let go but fuck, I couldn't. The rope that tied me is so tight it could almost stop my blood to stop running.

He stare at me as he put his right arm into the chair to lean and put his face close to mine again.

"I won't forgive you yet about you ignoring me Sapphire but about knowing my name, do you really want to know it?" He said raising his eyebrow at me. I just stare at him in confusion. Do I want to?

"If you want, just say so" I just nodded. He smirk.

"Well then. My name is None. None of your fucking Business"

I glare at him. What a wonderful answer. Why the hell he won't tell me his name? Its just a name. So I have no choice, I just ask.

"Why did you tie me down?"

"Cause you will learn to respect me. If I ask you, fucking answer me do you got it? Now this is your punishment. I'll let you go if I'm in the mood"

What the?!

"You can't do this to me! Let me go now!" I yelled at him as I try to get away from this chair and of course from my hands that tied down securely. It hurts.

I just saw him walk towards my bed and lay there freely. What the fuck is he doing?! Leave me here tied down?! Fuck you Demon! Now I regret kissing him back. I feel disgusted towards myself for doing that.

I sigh heavily.

There's no use of yelling at him anyway, he'll ignore me. True, I shouldn't have ignore him in the first place but I did anyway so this is what I've got. Tying me here in this chair and not moving all the time is the worst. Some parts of my body started to get numb as I stay here longer.

He let me stay there until night which is so tiring. My whole body is numb and I can't even move a little bit. I didn't even notice that my feet are tied at the chair too. Oh great, fucking great.

"Hmm, its already night Sapphire. Are you okay over there?"

He asked with a faked conceren plastered all over his face. I just look down. I can't speak, I can't.
I'm so tired to do so. But he ask me, so it means I need to answer.

"I'm n-not g-good" I answered, still looking down.

"Is that so Sapphire? Well, I leave you here for a second okay? I'll be back"

And once again, I saw him jump out of my window, leaving me here tied down. I started to cry.
I can't feel my fingers right now nor my toes. They're both numb.
I ask myself why do I have to suffer like this?

My mom doesn't care about me so does my dad. Am I useless? Am I shit to everyone? Tears started to flow down my cheeks as I cry harder, ignoring the pain I'm feeling. I've had enough anyway. So why am I still here? I must die.

Then a whistle suddenly echoes through the whole place like a melody once again making me frown. Here we go again. I waited for him to come back and he did finally. He went inside by using my window as he close it, making the room dark.

He turn on the lights. Then he look at me.

"Feeling great over there Sapphire?" He asked, smirking. I want to slap his face, growl at him, anything! But even if I do those, there's a possibility that he's going to make me suffer again but in the worst way and I don't like it.

So I keep my mouth shut and close my eyes. I heard his footstep started to walk towards me but I just keep still and quiet.

Seconds later, a fingertip suddenly lift my chip up, knowing that its the Mystery Guy. He stare at me intensely with his black eyes. He smirk.

"Can't feel your body right now my love?"

I cried, hard. I'm useless.

"J-just kill me... p-please" I begged as my tears still continue to flow down. My lips were trembling and my face is already wet from crying which I really don't care at all. I just want this to be over.

He didn't let go of my chin yet and the next he did, is he wipe my tears that flows down my cheeks and I just stare at him confused. What is he doing?

"You need to learn your lesson fisrt Sapphire"

And that's it. I felt myself drifting into a heavy sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the little girl walking alone the side walk with a cupcake on her hands. She suddenly stop when she found a tree and sit under it. When she suddenly try to eat her cupcake, a little boy stop her.

"What is that?" The little boy asked her. "A cupcake. Want some?" The little girl asked, smiling.

They both eat the cupcake together making me smile. They look cute when they're smiling at each other. But then the little girl asked the little boy, "What's your name?"

"My name's Alexander, you?"

"I'm Sapphire"

I gasp. Wait what? Sapphire who?
What the hell is going on? Sapphire what? Okay, I'm confused.

"Can you be my friend Sapphire?" "Of course you can. Besides, your my very first friend here actually" The little boy stare at her confused.

"You're new here in this town?" The little girl nodded.

"Well I'm glad to be your very first friend Sapphire cause your my very first friend too" And they both laugh together. Their laugh sounds like a melody to me. You really can see that they're both happy even if they just met each other awhile ago.

But the little girl. Is Sapphire is really her name?

"Sapphire?! Where are you?!"

"Mommy!" The little girl suddenly run towards the woman who's in her early 30's? She has black hair that tied into a pony tail and she's wearing a simple dress that reach her knee. She's beautiful.

But that wasn't my mother. She looks different, who is she?

"I see you met a friend. What's his name?" The woman asked.

"My name is Alexander" The little boy replied and the woman smiled.

"Well, I'm Samantha Lawrence but call me Ms. Lawrence. I'm Sapphire's mother" And she pat the little boy's head softly cause the little girl to chuckle. I frowned.

Lawrence? Sapphire Lawrence?
But I'm Sapphire Gates maybe she just got my name or something?
And the woman, there are parts of hers that I look similar with.
But she is Sapphire Lawrence not Gates, what the hell?

"Come, you're invited in our house" said the woman and the three of them went off together.
I just stare at them. I watch them walk together at the sidewalk happily while me still confused.

She can't be my mother. She's a Lawrence, I'm a Gates. Big difference.

I guess, this is where the little girl and the little boy first met. Which is Flare and Knighter. Those names still confused me. The little boy which is Alexander call the little girl Flare while Sapphire which I'm not, I don't know, call him Knighter. Weird, really weird.

Is this my story or something? My past, my memory?

Did I miss something?

~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

New update...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 13.9K 31
(Y/N) is just an innocent girl who wanted to live a normal, carefree life. That's all she cares about, well, that and her candies. With low blood sug...
Ghost Eyes By Haley Adams

Mystery / Thriller

362 5 12
"Ahhhhh! Let me go!" That's the scream of Amy Myers, the girl who has a ghost inside of her and who can see ghosts. She has a boyfriend named Ryan. H...
360K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...
4.6K 349 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...