The Mystery Guy *editing*

Door Strawbxbyyy

"Don't you dare try to escape, or he'll kill you" *** Sapphire Gates, a nineteen-year old girl is moving to a... Meer

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
‼AUTHOR'S NOTE‼
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

10

328 15 0
Door Strawbxbyyy

Sapphire's POV

It's been two days ever since my last encounter with the Mystery Guy. Of course me on the other hand is still confused about him saying that no one's leaving him and especially not me. And for your information, my right cheek is still in pain after I received the impact of his slap, few days ago.

Dad never came home ever since our last talk because he's in a hurry and mom isn't back home yet which made me worried.

I wonder if she's okay or something.

But The Mystery Guy on the hand, still hasn't killed someone ever since I got here but still keeps whistling. He didn't show up these past two days and I wonder why. And of course, his promise to me is still in contact.

Every time I touch the front door of our house, when I turn it, its locked. As in locked. He wouldn't let me out. I know he's watching right now, eyeing my every move make sure I won't do something stupid.

If you're wondering, he's been ignoring me after I asked the question about him being afraid if someone leaves him and back to being a lonely guy he was.

I wonder what's the cause of him being so mad in this world, that he will literally kill someone for it. He hates someone. Killing people is the way he could show his anger, hate whatever he's feeling right now that he still can't get over with.

Me still keeps getting those dream about the little boy and the little girl. I wonder who is Flare and Knighter and why the little boy once called her Sapphire. That dream of mine still keeps bugging me every day. Every time I sleep, the dream would always be like that.

Maybe someday I could almost put a title in it like...

The Story of THE LITTLE GIRL & LITTLE BOY

It feels like, its my daily dream every time I sleep. But of course, me the curious one can't help but try to figure things out. Then today, I did have my breakfast peacefully without the Mystery Guy distracting me. There's something inside me scream in joy, feeling that he's not touching me or hurting me anymore.

But what scare me the most is...
What will happen next?

Who knows? I can't tell the future am I? So I'm really not sure. I finished my breakfast quickly and wash my dishes. After that, I directly found my way up to my room and close it behind. The usual, the silent is the one always who greeted me every time I went in.

What I always do is go to the bath room and always check my neck because he already choke it twice. My wound is slowly fading out, hoping it would heal faster so no one could notice it.

I suddenly went to my bed and read my uninteresting books, if that what some people say. Well books, keeps me company if I'm alone. But there's a big possibility that's I'm not alone cause seriously, I can feel his presence sometimes, but he's not talking to me which is good. Very good.

That's when a voice echoed once again in my room cause me to put the book down.

"Did you really think that I will leave you Sapphire?"

He asked, getting out in the darkest corner of my room with a grin on his face. He's still the same, nothing change. He's wearing his everyday clothes like black
T-shirt, black jeans and I notice that he's....... Bare-footed?

How come I didn't notice it before?

"I'm glad you stay here my love"

He said making his way towards me and sit on the edge of my bed.

"Do I have a choice?" I spat, making him growl. Fuck, wrong move Sapphire, just great. You're going to meet your old friend again. You really want to meet torture aren't you?

"So feisty my love, so feisty. And can you please stop that bitchy attitude of yours if you still want to live? And by the way, I already forget that stupid question of yours but... If you ask me that kind of question once again, I won't hesitate to kill you directly." He glare at me. I gulp.

I gripped my book tighter, preventing myself from shaking. He can probably sense my fear every time he talks to me or touch me, hurt me whatever the things he do.

Well, I hate my life and I hate him.

"You must be wondering why I'm not talking to you these past few days right? Well, I was quiet busy for awhile looking for someone."

And does he really think that I fucking care?

I didn't say it out loud because if I do, my head will be caught off by now. So I just keep my mouth shut and still grip my book tighter.

"I was searching for your mom"

What? I stare at him intensely. So that's what he's doing these past few days? He is searching my mom? Did he find her, hurt her perhaps?

"And guess what I found" He smirk widely. I waited for him.

"I was searching for her these past few days but still got no luck. She's really hard to find, I must say. But last night finally, I found her, in the club"

In the club? Mom went out for clubbing? What the hell? Mom would never do that... She must be working right now.

"You're lying right?"

"If I said no, would you believe me? He asked with his eyebrow raise and waited for me to answer. But why the hell is she out for clubbing? Isn't she worried about me?

"I saw her in one of the clubs in some other town which I didn't know because I'm not interested. Its not my town anyway so movin' on. I saw her grinding her hips to some random guys inside and let herself get wasted, but I'm going to admit that she's not that sexy so I really don't care. Didn't you know that she's already cheating to your Dad and she's actually not working?"

A tear escape my eyes without me noticing it. But why mom would do that? I thought she loves Dad and she's working for the sake of our family. Does Dad even know what she's doing? What the hell is going on? This isn't what I want right? I closed my eyes.

I want to die. Is my life has still purposes? Does my parents really cared about me? Sometimes I wonder why aren't they're giving their time on me when they're not busy. They always make excuses, they always do. Is it really their acting skills or something?

I sigh heavily as my breath become more uncontrollable when I felt more tears started to flow down my face. I must die.

"So Sapphire. Would you mind if I kill her?"

"W-what?" I asked in confusion. Well, I'm still adjusting to what I just heard, fuck shit!

"Would you mind if I kill her?"

He repeated.

"I... I don't know. She's still my mom" I frowned.

"And I told you before, that she didn't care about you" He retorted, crossing his arms across his chest.

As if that woman cared for you. Its her acting skills I must say, she's very good at it. She's a bitch. So would you mind if I kill her?

Then I did remember him saying and ask that to me back then. But should I believe him? He's a fucking demon after all! Then I heard myself sigh. Shit!

"C-can you give me time to t-think first? I still need to ask her a-about this" I said softly. I growl to myself. It feels like I have been defeated.

"Fine. When your mom get back home here, ask her straight away. Don't waste my time do you got me? She's still against my rule, and there's no way in hell I can keep promises to keep me from killing her" I shivered at his statement. I nodded.

But I grip my book tighter even more when I saw him crawl towards me on my bed and put his face close to mine. I stare nervously to his black empty eyes. His lips twitch into a grin. I bit my lips. He's making me nervous.

"And just as long as you stay here my love and tell nobody our secret about the curse, we will have no problem and always do what I say. And for goodness sake, can you please stop biting your fucking lips?" And that made me gasp. I felt my cheeks reddened after he said those. Fuck it, just fuck it.

"Always remember that your mine Sapphire and mine only"

His next move surprised me. My eyes went wide.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?!

The Demom slam his lips into mine.

Author's Note:

Oh uh...
Hahaha, hope you like this chapter guys. Please vote and comment if u like this✌✌✌
Thank u!

-Sam

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.6K 349 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...
269K 13.5K 24
The boy got to his feet, looked his mother dead in the eyes and said; "He's not my father" ~~~ Nixon has never known his father, and he was only 13 w...
355 62 17
"Have you ever ignored the warning of someone, then something happens after that?" This is the story of a child whom the villagers called "Leyon" bec...
64.9K 1.3K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...