The Mystery Guy *editing*

By Strawbxbyyy

"Don't you dare try to escape, or he'll kill you" *** Sapphire Gates, a nineteen-year old girl is moving to a... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
‼AUTHOR'S NOTE‼
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

6

354 15 6
By Strawbxbyyy

Sapphire's POV

Its already night since my last encounter with the Mystery Guy and I became silent the whole time. Dad is already home while me on the other hand is in the kitchen cooking for something to eat.

I am scared. I am scared what will happen next.

He said it himself that I'm his main victim and he wants to have fun with me. Does it mean, he's going to torture me? But why me? Why does it have to be me?

Just calm down Saf, you'll be fine...

"Dad?! Dinners ready!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Coming!"

Me and my Dad both eat in silence which is very uncomfortable and I guess he notice it.

"You've been quiet Sapphire, what's wrong?" My Dad asked with his voice full of concern which melts me, really. "Nothing." I said softly.

I don't want him to know what I know right now. I know it's selfish not to share, but I'm not ready yet. And I don't want him to be included.

I cleared my throat. "By the way, did you put me on bed last night?"

He looks at me confused.

"No I didn't, why?" I stare at him.

"J-just asking. But the whistle? Did you hear the whistle?" I asked.

"Yes I am. Isn't it creepy Sapphire?" He chuckled.

"Do you think the rumors are true? Someone whistled last night and the name of this town is The Whistling Guy. I think it's true." He added while chuckling. Oh yes dad, if you only knew.

"Finish your dinner quickly Sapphire and go upstairs to your room so you could rest. I'm going to call your Mom later." I nodded. Mom. Oh I hope my mom's okay. I close my eyes and took a deep breath before finishing my dinner.

Will he talk to me again? I hope not.

I went inside my room and close my door behind. I scan my room. He isn't here right?

When I turn to look at my left, there, I found him sitting on my bed cause me to back away once again. He was grinning.

"I-i um, what are you d-doing here?" Here we go again, scare jumps. Fuck him.

"What do you think?"

I hate him being here in my room all the time. What does he want from me? He just started his game and its tonight. And the whistle. Wait, is that why he's already in my room because I'm his victim tonight?!

"I hope you'll here my whistle tonight sweetheart. The last time I talked to you, you didn't get the chance to hear it cause you collapse. And by the way, you were heavy though."

H-heavy? Wait what?

"So it means, you're the one who put me on bed?" He nodded. Oh shit. He suddenly stand up from my bed and went towards me, trapping me by his arms above my head and his face close to mine, again.

"You know what, I'm bored. I want to have fun... With you. Want to join me?" His cold breath hit my face and I groaned. This Demon is getting in my nerves already. And for goodness sake, I don't care if he's fucking bored.

"I repeat my love, want to join me?"

"N-no" I stuttered. How can I answer correctly if he's very close to me?! He's making me uncomfortable all the freaking time and I hate it. I really hate it.

"No? That's a wrong answer then."

He then back away from me and look at me with his black eyes. Oh no.

He went towards my window as I follow him, but he already jump. I look down, but I can't found a single trace of him. He's gone. And for a minute later, a loud whistle echoed through the whole place and a strong wind hit my face.

That's the sign.

The whistle still continued and me still on my window, waiting what will happen next. He's looking for someone to kill.

Once the whistle stops, I froze.
Did he kill someone already?

And that's when I didn't notice, a figure appear on my window and a large hand grab my neck, choking me with a strong grip. I gasp for breath.

The Mystery Guy looked at me with his black eyes and he's smirking as he drag me inside while choking me. He wants to stop my breathing, well shit? His grasp are strong. He lift me up to the ground, still with his right hand around my neck and I kicked feeling that I'm above ground. He's going to kill me.

"P-please let m-me g-go."

I begged while my hands trying to take off his grip from my neck. My breath hitch. Tears started to flow down my cheeks which is hard enough for me to breath.

"Aren't we having fun now Sapphire?"

"Fuck you." I spat. I gasped when I hear him growl and throw me in the wall cause me to whine. I gasped for breath as I touch my neck, but hiss when I feel a sudden pain.

That hurts. I bet it will leave some marks on it tomorrow morning if I survive here.

"You're such a bad girl Sapphire, you should be punished."

Excuse me?

He went towards my small figure and took me by my hair to look at him.

"Do you want more?"

I stayed silent as I cried in pain because of the way he grips my hair. It fucking hurts.

"P-please stop" I begged.

"Stop? Why is that? We're already having fun now aren't we?"

He laugh bitterly cause me to cry even more. He really is merciless. He still hasn't move his hands away from my hair though, he keeps pulling it down. Fuck it!

"Does your blood taste good Sapphire? I want to taste it."

I gasped. What the?! My blood? He eats people or what?!

"Y-you eat p-people?" I shivered at the thought. Is that the way he kills people in this town? Drying them off? Eating their meat?

"Oh no love. I just want to taste their blood before I finish them off. It feels like, it makes me more evil." He stated. What?

"You are evil." I snap at him. He smirk.

"I know." And that cause him to chuckle.

"Stand up!" He demanded with his hands still on my hair, pulling it up. I obeyed. He look at me now with his full black eyes which I shake in fear.

"What do you think I'll do next Sapphire?"

I didn't say anything at all. I'm afraid if I do, he's going to hurt me more or worse. So I stayed silent. But him on the other hand gets furiously mad when I didn't say anything. He gripped my hair harder. I yelped in pain.

"Stop!"

"Shhh, hush now my dear, you don't want anyone hearing you screaming in pain now are we? Or he or she will be included."

He is a fucking Demon with no heart. I bet someone take it out of him I guess. Well of course someone is!

"I'll ask you once again Sapphire. What do you think I'll do next?"

He repeated with a big evil grin plastered on his face. What will I do?

"Please I... I-i don't know." He smirked.

A seconds later, a knife suddenly place on my throat cause me to gasp and eye the object. He has a knife. He has a fucking knife all this time. He push the knife closer to the skin of my throat cause me to cry.

The blade graze onto the skin cause me to gasp once again and feel a trickle of my blood flowing out of it. I hiss in pain.

"There you go. Let me taste it okay?"

He then drop the knife. Fuck no.

That's when I feel his cold tongue lick my blood on my neck and suck it softly. His other hand clamped my both hands on my back, with his other hand still on my hair, pulling it down giving him the access to suck my neck even more.

His cold lips touched the skin on my neck making me cringe as he hold my hands harder on my back, so hard it already hurts. Instead of groaning in pain, I moan. I fucking moan. I should've feel disgusted right now but why.

He then stopped and look at me.

"You did taste good Sapphire. Just what I like."

Author's Note:

Hi guys, hope you love this chapter. I know that was kinda dirty so it took me long enough to write it. But I just hope you love it and please vote and comment. Xoxo

-Sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 13.9K 31
(Y/N) is just an innocent girl who wanted to live a normal, carefree life. That's all she cares about, well, that and her candies. With low blood sug...
360K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...
229K 7.2K 44
So I was browsing among some little stories and found one that had an odd plot.. It just annoyed me because it was terribly written, things were spel...
332K 15K 25
Jasper Whalen wasn't looking for love. Sure, he had a few relationships here and there, but they had all been with girls, and for him that didn't cou...