I've always loved you [Mithro...

By Amythiclunatic

I know the picture has Adam Or skydoesminecraft sorry but on to the story What happens when Ross's childhood... More

Prologue [Re-Published]
Forecast [Ch 1] (Re-published)
Terminal [Part 2] (Re-Published)
Unrequited (Re-Published) [Part 3]
Faltering Will (Re-Published) [Part 4]
Stares (Re-Published) [Part 5]
The Past and the Present (Re-Published) [Part 6]
Secrets [Part 7?] (i dont remeber numbers)
Party Time [Part 8]
I have no name for this chapter [Part 9]??
Just trying to help [Part 10]
*sigh* [Part 12]
The girlfriend [part 13]
What the hell [Part 14??] (i cant even anymore)
This is getting Interesting [Part 15]
Anger [Part 16]
The Trial [Part 17] (hahahaha I'm so ready for this)
Friendship [Part 18]
Insanity [Part 19]
Hawaii [Part 20] (It may be cliche but it's cute fight me)
Chapter 21
Vacation's End [Part 22]
Mithross [Part 23]
Let the fun begin [Part 24]
MithRoss Smut [Part 25]
The Living Room [Part 26]
A Normal Day
I Do
Goodbye A/N
Hello Everyone A/N

The next day [Part 11]

1.3K 39 99
By Amythiclunatic

Hahahahhaahahahaha
Prepare for DRAMA!!! Woohoo it's gonna be so good... I hope
[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}
Max's POV
Tim got up about thirty minutes after me and Ross. "Why good morning you two, you're up early" he said. "I woke up a couple minutes ago and couldn't go back to sleep" I said. "Same for me too Tim" Ross said. "Fantastic we have a problem guys" Tim said. "What wrong" Ross said. "We're out of cereal and milk" tom said. I pretended to gasp  "oh no whatever will we do" I said mockingly. "Can you guys please go to the store real quick I'm dying over here" Tim said. "Fine whatever you say Tim" I said getting up and putting on my shoes and grabbing the keys to the car. "Ross are you coming" I shouted. "Yeah give me a second" he shouted back. We got in the car and started driving. When we got to the mall we walked toward the store. "Hey Max" Ross said to me while we were walking. "Yeah Ross what is it" I said. "What are we going to to do when we go to work today" he said. "We just gonna do our own thing and pretty much just a normal day hopefully" I said. "I know you want that to happen but what about Adam" he said.

"Ross why would we have to worry about Adam" I said. "Well Max when we go to the offices what if he thinks we're dating" he says. We stop just in front of the store and I grab his shoulders and turn him so he's facing me. "Ross were not dating so there's no need to worry about what he'll might say cause nothing is going between us, we're waiting a week remember" I said calming him down finally. "Yeah that's right a week, thanks for making me feel batter Max" Ross said finally smiling. "There's that beautiful smile now let's get Tim he's milk and cereal" I said giving Ross a hug. When I let him go he grabbed me hand I didn't care and we lakes inside holding hands.

After store shopping cause why the hell not

We got home and Tim ran to us and grabbed the bag with his food. He ran off straight to the kitchen. "Jesus he's hungry" Ross said. "You guys took like an hour" Tim yelled from the kitchen. "We only took thirty minutes hut up" I yelled at Tim. "Yo Max what time is it" He said. I looked at my watch "It's about 6:45." "Okay just wondering cause we all go to work at like 9:00" He said. "Well you got yourself 2 hours and 15 minutes what are you gonna do" I asked him. "Don't know probably eat some of Tim;s cereal" Ross said laughing.

He's looks so cute when he laughs. Crap remember Max you have to wait a week. It may be basically torture but you gonna have to pull through. "You know what Ross I'm gonna join you in eating Tim's Cereal" I said laughing.

Ross' POV

After Tim screaming at us to get away we all got ready and headed out to the offices. When we got there I nearly expected Adam to come running out of the offices like he usually does and give me a kiss. But since we broke up nothing like that happened. "Yo Max do you think Adam will be here" I asked Max. "Why wouldn't he, isn't he like your Boss or something" He said. True I guess even he can't take a day to be heartbroken either. Guess I gotta prepare for the awkward. When I walked into the offices I saw Barney, Red and the others start giving me dirty looks. As I passed by everyone who looked at me glared. Except for Ethan "Ross can I talk to you for a minute" He said. "Uh sure I guess" I walked with him to an empty office. "What do you need" I said. "The reason everyone is glaring at you is because Adam came in this morning and randomly broke down crying about you" He said. "Is he okay?" I asked. "He's fine now just silent, but when we asked him about it he said you and him broke up because you cheated on him with Max" He said.

I sighed "Look Ethan between you and me here's what happened,, Me and Max were in the car and Max stopped the car, We started talking about the past for a tiny bit and then he kissed me, He said He knows I had a boyfriend and He respected that he just wanted to tell me how he felt." I kept talking Ethan taking in all the details. "I still loved Adam but Max loved me too, I understand this may sound like I did cheat on him but I'm just saying my story, Max said he would wait for me if Me and Adam every broke up, I thought it was fine but I was still Adam's boyfriend, when we got to Adam's house Max went tot the bathroom then Adam said he wanted to have Sex with me but I said i didn't want to, then he told me he Saw me and Max in the car and he got upset and broke up with me and kicked me out of the house" I finished my story and Ethan took it all in.

"Ross if this is what you say happened then i believe you I'm not Mad at you okay I'll try to tell everyone else in the office your story and maybe they will stop wanting to kill you okay" He said then smiled. "Thanks Ethan it means a lot to me" I said then walked to my office. I spent a few minutes then I got a text from Adam

A: Hey we need to record a do not laugh get on were starting in Five minutes

R: Okay got it be there in five

I turned off my phone and got on my computer. In the game it was Adam, Red, Barney and me. The entire time no one would laugh at any of my jokes and the winner turned out to be Red. After that I recorded a few videos by my self and by the time I was done it was lunch. Of course no one would talk to me so I decided to stay in my office and not go to lunch. After everyone left I walked out of my office into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get a coke when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Who the-" I cut off when a pair of lips reached my neck and started to kiss me. I attempted to suppress a moan. The person in question kept kissing me and eventually started sucking and biting my neck. "Ow what the hell Max is that you" I said. Whoever it was immediately stopped kissing me and turned me around. 

"MAX IS THAT WHAT YOU TWO HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE WE BROKE UP" Adam yelled at me. "Adam what the hell" I said Why the fuck was Adam kissing my neck we broke up. "Have you and been been kissing since yesterday, did you too kiss before the car" Adam said. "Adam NO, But why the hell do you care" I said "we broke up." "Because I still love you Ross, will you be my boyfriend again" Adam said looking lovingly into my eyes. "No" I said flat out not caring what he thought. "Ross why you still love me too right" Adam said grabbing my arm. "Adam you kicked me out last night and I had to walk home ALONE" I said walking out of the kitchen. "So to answer your question I don't Love you" I said walking away from Adam. "Are you and Max dating is that why you won't go out with me again" Adam asked me. 

"No were not dating because if we were it would crush you, it may not seem like it but I do care about you Adam, I just don't love you" I said. "I've decided to wait a little bit before I started even dating Max" I said. "So you do love him, he's the reason we broke up Ross, He's the reason you don't love me anymore" Adam said "Why don't you hate him Ross he made me lose you." "I don't hate him Adam I just never stopped loving him" I said that That was a little bit harsh Ross apologize I thought then I turned around to face Adam. He was crying now tears were streaming down his face. "Adam I'm sorry I hurt you I really am, I didn't mean to be so cruel to you can you forgive me" I asked Adam. He wiped the tears away from his eyes. "Yeah Ross we can be friends" He said then gave me a hug. Glad we sorted that out I thought as I turned to head back to my office.

Adam's tiny POV

Max is going to pay for what he did to me and Ross. I will get Ross back from him. Even if I need to use force to do it. All these thoughts were rushing through my head as I reached Max's Station. Thankfully he didn't go to lunch cause me and him are about to have a little talk. I saw his ginger hair and I turned his chair around. Well Max time for you to have a little talk with me.

Max's POV

I wasn't in the mood for lunch seeing as no one but Ross and Tim wanted to hang out with me. When we walked in this morning everyone was looking at me and Ross like they wanted to kill us. Later on in the day I realized that it was because they thought Ross cheated on Adam with me. I tried explaining my case but no one wanted to have anything to do with me. I sat at my station all day and attempted to edit some videos but people kept pushing me around whenever they walked by. so any edits I did I had to redo over and over again. After everyone left for lunch I just decided to take a little nap in my chair when I was jerked around and saw Adam staring at me with cold dead eyes. 

"Hey Max can me and you have a little chat in an office somewhere" Adam said sadistically. "Uh I think I'm good Adam" I said trying to get out of any conversations with him. "Well seeing as I'm your boss you have to listen to me or I'll fire you get it, come with me we need to have a talk" Adam said walking away. I guess I better follow him if I wanna keep my job. I got and followed Adam to an empty office and when I walked in he immediately shut the door and locked it "Adam what are you doing" I asked him. "How could you take Ross from me Max I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS" He screamed at me. "We are friends Adam I promise" I said. "So why did you take Ross from me" He said. "Adam I couldn't help my feelings and it just kinda happened" I said.

"You know what the crazy part is Max he doesn't hate you for being the reason for me breaking up with him, He doesn't love me anymore Max he loves you now YOU!!!!!" He was screaming and crying at the same time. "Why would he hate me Adam you need to calm down" I tried to calm him down. "SHUT IT MAX" he yelled but before I knew anything he pushed me up against the wall his face inches from mine. He kissed me then and there. "Is this what you want from Ross max" He said kissing me on my lips. "Adam please stop" I said trying to get him off me. I opened my mouth again and he pushed his tongue in fighting from dominance and he was winning. He stopped kissing my lips and was moving down my neck. As much as I hated it I was loving him all over me. Still I tried pushing him off me. I finally got him off me but only for a second cause then he tackled me to the ground. 

He tried to pull my shirt up but then I heard the door open. "Adam what the fuck are you doing." I turned to look at my savior and saw Ross. "Ross please get him off me" I said doing anything I can to get him to stop. Ross crouched down and Karate chopped Adam right in the neck. Adam Immediately went limp and stopped assaulting me. "Ross how the hell did you do that" I asked him I was completely amazed on how Ross stopped Adam. "He has a really sensitive nerve in his neck that with enough force can completely knock him out" He said. We rolled Adam off my body and propped him in a chair. "Before I ask if you're okay Max what the hell happened" Ross asked me. 

I recounted the entire story and he took it all in. "I can't believe he would do this, he never seemed violent ever" Ross said. Before I was going to say something I noticed a mark on Ross' Neck. "Ross" I said "Yeah" he answered. "Adam got to you didn't he that's how you got that mark on your neck" As soon as I said that he covered his neck with a scarf we found on the floor. He told me what happened to him and I just stared at him.

"Well today has been anything but normal" I said laughing. "Yeah Adam I gonna pissed when he wakes up" Ross said. We both stood up and walked out of the empty office leaving Adam on the chair. We heard voices in the other room and when me and Ross walked in everyone quieted down. "Hey guys how was lunch" I said in the most pleasant tone in the world.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Sorry for taking so long guys I wanted to cram as much Drama as I could into a chapter. I really hope you guys liked this. I really had a lot of fun writing this so far. Thanks for staying with me as i go through this writing journey. The next chapters will probably be severely shorter than this so don't get used to these long as hell chapters. I'm always grateful to you guys thanks and remember

PRAISE THE GAY!!! EMBRACE THE GAY!!! BE THE GAY!!! :):):):)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.3K 24
Max found something he is sure no one has ever seen or even heard of existing. A place as black as pitch, a place where up is down just as much as it...
8.8K 241 28
I'm giving myself another chance on a fanfic. I ship them as Mithz_Owner and MithRoss btw. (TOLD IN POV) What happens when Max falls for his roommat...
1.2K 48 17
To start my new book I'm bringing you MAX X ROSS!!!! Awe~ Okay I wouldn't deny it it's sooooooooooo cute I love this ship with all my heart. It hurts...
691 41 15
(This is a character one, not IRL!!) When Max and Ross left Skymedia they started to pursue their own passions with youtube. Suddenly Max gets a girl...