ALL ABOUT HER (Hermione Jean...

By imeureka

Hermione Granger was a brilliant witch. She was one of the best students at Hogwarts. She was brave, tough, a... More

CHAPTER 1- THE NEW START
CHAPTER 2- THE STALKER
CHAPTER 3- BACK TO HOGWARTS
CHAPTER 4- THE ACQUAINTANCE
CHAPTER 5- THE LOVE LETTER
CHAPTER 6- MISS CARELESS
CHAPTER 7- BREAKING RULES
CHAPTER 8- CHILDHOOD FRIEND
CHAPTER 9 - RISK TAKER
CHAPTER 10- HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMIONE
CHAPTER 11- AUROR'S LICENSURE EXAMINATION
CHAPTER 12- CERTIFIED AURORS
CHAPTER 13- THE OATH TAKING
CHAPTER 14 - THE PARTY
CHAPTER 15- HEARTACHE
CHAPTER 16- CHOCO BALL FOR THE SAD SOUL
CHAPTER 17- SWEET REVENGE
CHAPTER 18- JEALLY-RON
CHAPTER 19- MISSING YOU
CHAPTER 20- PARTING TIME
CHAPTER 21- THE RUSSEL'S
CHAPTER 22- JUST GIVE ME A REASON
CHAPTER 23 - MEET THE PARENTS
CHAPTER 25- THE GRADUATION BALL
CHAPTER 26- LIFE AFTER
CHAPTER 27- THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 28- THE BEAUTIFUL STRANGER
CHAPTER 29- THE MESSENGER
CHAPTER 30- THE WEDDINGS
CHAPTER 31- THE ABDUCTION

CHAPTER 24- LOOK AFTER YOU

402 11 1
By imeureka

Hermione and her parents went home at 10 o'clock in the evening. Mrs. Weasley and Mrs. Granger talked about home maintining. Mrs. Granger share her Muggle way while Mrs. Weasley gave Hermione's mother some useful things that she can use in cleaning, it has a bit of magic. On the other hand, Mr. Weasley was so amazed on what he learned from Mr. Granger, about cars. Mr. Granger promised Mr. Weasley that he will gave him a magazine of car parts.

Ron and Harry send them home to make sure the Granger's safety. They went back after then.

The next day, Hermione woke up late. She jumped off the bed and went out of her room; Climbed downstairs and went to the kitchen. The whole house was quiet. Hermione took a glass and walked to the fridge. She saw a note from her mother saying that they were in the clinic, that her mother cooked food for her, all she need to do was to reheat it in the microwave. Hermione smiled of that thought.. Her mother still treating her as a kid. She opened the fridge and got some cold water. When she closed the fridge, the extension telephone, that hanging in the wall beside the fridge, rang. She picked it up and answered.

"Hello, Granger residence."

"Hi.. Hermione?"

"Yes, speaking."

"Oh, it's me, Kraven"

"Kraven.. I mean, how are you?"

"I'm fine. I'm here.. Outside.. Can we talk?" Hermione sense sadness in Kraven's voice.

"Su.. Sure, just give me a minute,"Hermione said.

"Ok,"Kraven answered. Hermione put down the telephone and she ran quickly to her room to take shower.

After a minute, Hermione opened their front door. She saw Kraven's back. Kraven turned around when he heard someone opened the door.

"Hi,"Hermione greeted. She looked at Kraven who looked so sad. "What happen to you Kraven? I mean.. Why you look dreadful?"

"Can I come in?"

"Of course, come in,"Hermione said as she move a bit to gave Kraven a way in. Hermione followed.

"Have a sit, Kraven."

"Thanks."

"What is it, Kraven?"asked Hermione when she now seated facing Kraven in the sofa.

"This is about the necklace, Hermione."

"Oh, I'm sorry if I send that back to you Kraven.. It's because, it's too much. I can't accept it,"Hermione said.

"I didn't send that.. Annie does,"Kraven said. "She name it from me."

"Didn't I told you to tell her that the painting is already enough."

"I told her, but she still insists to gave you the necklace.. And when you send that back.. She's upset.. She doesn't want to talk to us."

"Is that the reason why you look dreadful today?"Hermione said looking at Kraven who was looking at the floor. "I know you love Annie, and you will do and give anything to please her. But, Kraven.. You are her big brother, you must insist to her that not everything she want, she'll get... I know, Annie want me to be your girlfriend."

Kraven looked at her.

"Did Annie told you that she won't talk to you if you won't tell me you like me, is it?"

"How did you know that?"

"Never mind how I know that. Kraven, don't pressure yourself. Tell Annie what you feel, what you want.. That you don't like me,"Hermione said, hoping that Kraven really don't like her.

"But... I like you, Hermione,"muttered Kraven. Hermione eyes widened. It was not the answer she wanted to heard. "No, it's understatement. I love you, Hermione. Ever since."

Kraven met Hermione's eyes.

"Annie know that I love you for ages now. I love you more than friends, Hermione. What she was hoping, is what I'm hoping too,"Kraven said.

"But, Kraven.. You know I can't love you more than friends,"Hermione said. Her voice was starting to tremble. Her tears was now clouding in her eyes.

"Why?"

"Because I love someone else, and you know him. I love Ron, we are together again,"Hermione said quietly.

"I see.."

"Kraven... I love you as a friend, that's all I can give."

Hermione heard Kraven sighed as he stood up.

"I'll better go now, Hermione."

Hermione wiped her eyes with the back of his hands before standing up. Kraven walked to the door. She followed. Kraven walked out the door.

"Bye Kraven.. Take care,"called Hermione. Kraven didn't answered nor looked back. He walked going to his car with a dropped shoulder. Hermione felt sad, she know that everything will change now.

Hermione told her parents what happened when they were not home. She asked for their advice. She want to visit Annie and Kraven, but her parents told her that gave Kraven space to think. And that's what she's doing.

Last 2 days of their Christmas vacation. Hermione asked her parents permission if she could spent the remaining days in the Burrow. Her parents allowed her.

She just disapparated from the shadow of the three, planted in their lawn-going to the entrance gate of the Burrow.

"Is that Hermione?"Mrs. Weasley said when she saw Hermione from the window in the kitchen that facing the front gate. Ron, who was sitting in the table beside Harry quickly stood up and ran to the door.

"Hermione,"Ron called. Hermione smiled at him.

"Hello, Ron,"she said when she got near him. "Can I stay here until our holidays end?"

"Of course. You're always welcome here, you know that,"Ron said grinning. Hermione and Ron walked back to the kitchen.

"Hello, Mrs. Weasley. Hello, Harry,"Hermione greeted when they came in.

"Hello, dear.. How's your parents?"Mrs. Weasley said.

"They are fine, Mrs. Weasley. They are now busy at work, so I told them that I'm going to spend my remaining days in here,"Hermione explained as she sat beside Ron facing Harry.

"Oh.. I see. Well, that's a great idea so that you all could have a bonding before going back to school and this two young man going to their training,"Mrs. Weasley said. "I'm going to leave you here, I'll bring this laundry upstairs."

Hermione just nodded.

"How are you, Hermione?"Hermione heard Harry asking her. She looked at her best friend.

"I'm fine.. Though,"Hermione said.

"What is it, Hermione? Do you want to tell us something,"Harry said. Hermione glanced to Ron, who was looking at her too. She looked back and felt defeated.

"Alright, I'll tell you then,"Hermione said. And Hermione told Ron and Harry about Kraven. When she was done telling them, she glanced at Ron who was now looking at the table. Hermione put her hand above Ron's hand, which settled beside him. Ron looked at her. She smiled at Ron. Ron smiled back as he flip his hand to accept Hermione. And their fingers intertwined. It made Ron's mood hastily changed. He was back to normal talking to her and to Harry. When Ginny came to join them, Hermione told her about Kraven all over again. Ron spent the whole day criticizing Kraven.

The next day, Ron and Harry decided to play Quidditch in the afternoon. Harry and Ron brought the broomsticks to the Orchard, where they could play Quidditch without attracting attention from the Muggles. Harry and Ginny, versus Hermione and Ron. Hermione played the Keeper, while Ron the chaser. Ginny played the Keeper too, and Harry the chaser, and they started playing. Hermione wasn't good in Quidditch, she couldn't flew very well. Harry and Ginny leading the score. And again, Harry was now flying towards her to make another score. She prepared to save the goal; She flew side by side to defend their post, when Harry threw the old Quaffle, he hit Hermione in the shoulder which made Hermione hand's out of grip. She fell off of the broom.

"HERMIONE"shouted Ron. He flew down to catch her. Harry did the same; Harry, who was a good and fast flyer, catch her before she touched the ground. Harry landed to the ground carrying Hermione.

"I'm sorry, Hermione. Are you alright,"Harry said. Ron and Ginny landed in front of them.

"Are you alright, Hermione?"Ron asked, worriedly.

"I'm alright, Ron. Thanks Harry,"Hermione said. "Let me down, Harry, I can stand. You only hit my shoulder."

Harry put down Hermione.

"Ouch!"she moaned. Ron quickly walked beside her.

"Can you stand?"Ron asked.

"Yeah, it's just my shoulder aching,"she answered. She took out her wand from the pocket of her sweater. She pointed her wand on her shoulder, and muttered, "Episkey" and there's a sparked coming out from her wand, and the pain in her shoulder was gone.

"How was it?"Ron asked.

"Feeling better,"Hermione said smiling to Ron.

"We better go back to the Burrow now, it's starting to snow again,"Ginny said looking at the white sky. Hermione, Ron and Harry followed her when Ginny started to walk, going back to the Burrow.

Early morning, the next day, Hermione and Ginny needed to go back to Hogwarts. The holidays was now over.

"Good luck in your incoming N.E.W.T's, Ginny, dear,"Mrs. Weasley said, hugging her daughter.

"Thank you, mom,"Ginny said.

"Good luck to you too, Hermione,"Mrs. Weasley said, looking at her.

"Thank you, Mrs. Weasley,"Hermione answered. She looked at Ron and Harry,"You two.. Good luck on your training. I heard it was hard and dangerous, but I want to see, both of you unharmed. You will promise me that, won't you?"

"Don't worry, Hermiome, we will be fine,"Harry said.

"Yeah. We're going to be fine, Hermione,"Ron said. Hermione smiled to her two best friend.

"Good. See you soon,"Hermione said as she walked beside Ginny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 194 21
Professor McGonagall looked after Hermione Granger from the shadows from the age of five, after her first outburst of magic. But when McGonagall sees...
211K 4.6K 39
Hermione Jean Granger is 1/3 of the Golden Trio. Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley were her best friends ever since Day 1 of Hogwarts. Whilst fighti...
124K 2.3K 29
Hermione Jean Granger 1/3 of the golden trio, girlfriend to Ronald Weasley, defeating Voldemort at the battle of Hogwarts. Hogwarts was being rebuilt...
341K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...