ALL ABOUT HER (Hermione Jean...

De imeureka

Hermione Granger was a brilliant witch. She was one of the best students at Hogwarts. She was brave, tough, a... Mai multe

CHAPTER 1- THE NEW START
CHAPTER 2- THE STALKER
CHAPTER 3- BACK TO HOGWARTS
CHAPTER 4- THE ACQUAINTANCE
CHAPTER 5- THE LOVE LETTER
CHAPTER 6- MISS CARELESS
CHAPTER 7- BREAKING RULES
CHAPTER 8- CHILDHOOD FRIEND
CHAPTER 9 - RISK TAKER
CHAPTER 10- HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMIONE
CHAPTER 11- AUROR'S LICENSURE EXAMINATION
CHAPTER 12- CERTIFIED AURORS
CHAPTER 13- THE OATH TAKING
CHAPTER 14 - THE PARTY
CHAPTER 15- HEARTACHE
CHAPTER 16- CHOCO BALL FOR THE SAD SOUL
CHAPTER 17- SWEET REVENGE
CHAPTER 18- JEALLY-RON
CHAPTER 19- MISSING YOU
CHAPTER 20- PARTING TIME
CHAPTER 21- THE RUSSEL'S
CHAPTER 22- JUST GIVE ME A REASON
CHAPTER 24- LOOK AFTER YOU
CHAPTER 25- THE GRADUATION BALL
CHAPTER 26- LIFE AFTER
CHAPTER 27- THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 28- THE BEAUTIFUL STRANGER
CHAPTER 29- THE MESSENGER
CHAPTER 30- THE WEDDINGS
CHAPTER 31- THE ABDUCTION

CHAPTER 23 - MEET THE PARENTS

436 11 2
De imeureka

"Ehem."

Hermione and Ron stopped kissing. They looked at the direction of the three nearby. Hermione saw Harry and Ginny smiling widely at them. The two walked towards them.

"What are you doing here?"asked Ron.

"Following you,"Harry answered.

"What for?"Ron said.

"Harry just worried. He thinks you're going to kill yourself,"Ginny said.

"I'm not that stupid to kill myself,"Ron said.

"Which I'm hoping,"Ginny said.

Hermione and Harry laughed. Ron stood up, he held his hand to Hermione, to help her to stand up.

"I'm glad you two are ok again,"Harry said looking at Hermione and Ron, his two best friend.

"I'm glad that Ron prove that he isn't really stupid,"Ginny said. Hermione grinned to Ginny and she looked at Ron, who was now looking at the ground, and his ears was now red. Harry tap Ron's shoulder.

"I'm happy to see my two best friends are together again,"Harry said. Hermione smiled to him. She was also happy.

"I reckon, we better go back to the Burrow now before mom notice we are out of bed,"Ginny said.

"You're right, Ginny,"Harry said. "Anyway, merry Christmas, Hermione."

"Merry Christmas too, Harry, Ginny, and Ron."

"Aren't you coming at the Burrow?"Ron asked looking at her.

"Oh.. I don't know yet. I'm not sure if mom and dad got plan for tomorrow,"Hermione said. "I'll tell if they don't have a plan."

"Ok,"muttered Ron.

"Come on now,"Ginny said, as she walked going back to the shadow of the three where they can disapparated.

"See you again, Hermione,"Harry said. Hermione smiled to him and he followed Ginny.

"I'll be waiting for you at the Burrow,"Ron said quietly. Hermione nodded and Ron walked towards the other. After a second, she heard a cracking sound. She knew the three were already disapparated. She went back to the house and continue her slept, with a smiling face.

"Knock! Knock!"

Hermione woke up by the sound of the knocking door.

"Hermione, go downstairs, it's time for the gift opening."Her mother's voice calling outside her door.

"I'm coming, mom,"Hermione answered. She heard her mother's footsteps going down. Hermione looked at the window. The curtain was still in the side, which mean, she was not dreaming of what happened, a few hours ago. That she's not dreaming about Ron.

Hermione fixed herself first before going down.

"Merry Christmas, dear,"Mrs. Granger said when she saw her daughter, Hermione.

"Merry Christmas too, mom,"Hermione said as she hugged her mom.

"Merry Christmas, to the two lovely ladies of my life,"Mr. Granger said coming from the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas too, daddy,"Hermione said as she also hugged her father.

"Time for the present,"Mrs. Granger said. 

Hermione quickly sit on the floor facing the plenty gift under the Christmas tree. She opened all her gift; Her Muggle relatives gave her, dresses and accessories, Ginny and Harry gave her another book, Ron gave her a basket of fresh red roses. She smiled pleasantly, looking at the beautiful roses.

"Is that from, Ron?" Hermione looked at her mother who was sitting beside her father at the sofa, both looking at her.

"Yes, mom,"Hermione said, smiling.

"Did Ron came?"asked Mr. Granger.

Hermione grinned to her parents and she told them what happened, few hours ago. Her parents felt happy for her.

"So.. What is your plan for this day, dear?"asked Mrs. Granger.

"What do you mean, mom?"

"You're dad and I didn't plan anything, we are waiting for you to ask us what we're going to do this Christmas,"explained Mrs. Granger. Hermione suddenly remembered that Ron was waiting for her.

"We're going to the Burrow then,"Hermione said excitedly. "It is the time for you to meet the rest of Weasley, mom, dad."

"Oh.. That's a good idea,"Mr. Granger agree,"So that.. I could personally say thank you to them in taking care of you, while we are not around."

"Great! I'll send a message to the Burrow to tell them we're going there,"Hermione said as she quickly stood up and ran to the stairs.

"Do we need to bring gifts, or anything for them dear?"called Mrs. Granger. Hermione stopped at the middle of the stairway.

"Mr. Weasley is fascinated with Muggle things, mom. I mean.. He was collecting plugs, screw driver or anything that non-magic people using,"Hermione said. "Mrs. Weasley and you mom got common, she also good in cooking."

"Oh.. That's great, I know what to give to her,"Mrs. Granger said as she walked to the kitchen. Hermione continued climbing the stairs and when to her room.

"Crookshanks,"Hermione called her cat. Crookshanks leapt from her bed to her lap.

She was now sitting in her study table, writing. After she's done writing the message for Mr. Weasley, she put it in the envelope and told Crookshank "Bring this to the Owl post, it is a message for Mr. Weasley."

Crookshank took the letter from Hermione, using his mouth.

"Take care, Crookshank. Get back home quickly, we're going to the Burrow later,"Hermione said as she touched Crookshank's body.

Crookshank leapt from her lap to the window, and vanished.

2 hours before lunch, Hermione and her parents were in the living room.

"Hermione.. Dear, what time we're going to the Burrow?"asked Mr. Granger. They were almost one hour sitting in the sofa. Hermione told her parents that they were going to the Burrow by using the floo powder, which was the convenient way for her parents to go to the Burrow. But, they need to wait for anyone from the Burrow to fetch them. Hermione send a letter to Mr. Weasley, to ask if he can connect their fire place to the floo network where they can use it as a transportation going to the Burrow. Before Hermione could answer her father's question, the fire from the fireplace got disturb. Hermione and her parents looked at the fire. The red fire changed into emerald, and Ron, Harry and George came out.

"Ron.. Harry.. George!"called Hermione.

"I'm sorry if we took so long, Hermione. Dad was checking your fireplace first before connecting it to the floo network. He just make sure that their is no blocking wall in here to be blast off, like on the fireplace of the Dursley before,"Ron explained.

Hermione snorted.

"The Granger's are not like the Dursley, Ron,"Harry said. "Hello, Hermione.. Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Granger."

"Oh, by the way mom, dad. This George Weasley, Ron's brother,"Hermione said, introducing George to her parents. Her parents knew Ron and Harry already. She introduced them the time they found her parents in Australia. Ron and Harry helped her to find them.

"Hello, Mr. Granger. Hello, Mrs. Granger,"George said as he shake Mr. And Mrs. Granger hands.

"Hi, George.. Nice to meet you." Hermione parents said.

"Shall we go now?"asked Harry.

"Yeah,"answered Hermione. "Are you ready mom, dad?"

"Yeah. I think so, dear,"Mrs. Granger said in a worried tone.

"Don't worry, mom. Just relax, Ok."

"I think, I'll go first so that your parents have the idea on what to do, Hermione," George said as he took a small bag in his jacket. He opened it and took a handful of a floo powder. He stepped in the unlit fireplace-dropped the floo powder-yelled "Burrow", and George vanished in the emerald fire.

"Did you see that, mom, dad. It's so easy. Just speak clearly, Ok,"Hermione said looking at her parents.

"I got it,"Mr. Granger said as he walked to the fireplace. He took a handful of powder in the small bag that Harry was now holding.

"You can do it Mr. Granger,"Harry said.

"Thank you, son,"Mr. Granger said as he step to the emerald fire-dropped the powder-and yelled "Burrow", and he also vanished.

"Oh.. Dear,"Mrs. Granger gasped.

"Don't worry, mom. Dad is alright,"Hermione said as she led her mother to the fireplace. Mrs. Granger took a handful powder with a shaking hand.

"Just relax, mom."

"Just relax, Mrs. Granger, everything will be fine.. You'll see,"Harry said. "It's just normal for a first timer to feel worry, I know the feeling."

"Oh.. Thank you, Harry, dear,"Mrs. Granger said.

"See you in a second, Mrs. Granger,"called Ron.

Mrs. Granger nodded and she stepped to the fireplace-dropped the powder-and yelled "Burrow", and she vanished.

Hermione followed her parents. Then Ron, and Last Harry.

When Hermione came out from the fireplace, she saw her parents were already talking to Mr. And Mrs. Weasley.

"Hermione,"called Ginny.

"Oh, Hermione.. I'm glad to see you again,"Mrs. Weasley said as she walked to Hermione to hug her. Hermione hugged her back.

"I'm happy to see you too, Mrs. Weasley,"Hermione said.

"I'm surprise when Arthur told me that you want to bring your parents here,"Mrs. Weasley said releasing Hermione."I'm glad you bring them here."

"Dad and Mom really want to meet you personally, Mrs. Weasley,"Hermione said.

"That's right, Molly.. Uhmm.. Can I call you, Molly?"Mr. Granger said.

"Of course, you can Hector,"Mrs. Weasley said.

"Excellent!.. As what I said, my wife, Jean and I are really glad to meet you, Molly. We are looking forward for this day, to say thank you for taking care of our, Hermione. For being her parents in her other world, and when the time she was in danger, while we are... You know.. Abroad.. And don't know anything at all."

"It's nothing, Hector. Every parents would do the same. And Hermione is no other to us. She was my son best friend,"Mrs. Weasley said.

"Thank you, Molly,"Mrs. Granger said. "No wonder your son, Ron, is a nice boy. He was brought up by nice people."

"You are welcome, Jean,"Mrs. Weasley said, smiling pleasantly to Hermione's parents.

"Ok, it's enough everybody. Let's have our Christmas Lunch, I know everybody are already hungry,"called Mr. Weasley.

Everybody moved and seated to the expanded table.

Hermione seated next to her parents, in the left side of Mr. Weasley, who was seated in the center. Ron seated beside her, next Harry and Ginny, then Bill seated in the other side center of the table, then Fleur at his left side, then George, Charlie, Percy and Mrs. Weasley. Everybody enjoyed the food that Mrs. Weasley prepared.

After eating, Mrs. Weasley and Mrs. Granger took the cleaning in the kitchen. They goes very well. Mr. Weasley ang Mr. Granger also goes very well. Mr. Weasley was so fond on Muggles, and it's the first time he had a Muggle guest. Mr. Weasley showed his Muggle things collection. He was so delighted at Mr. Granger when the latter gave him a set of car tools which he can use in fixing. Mr. Granger know everything about car because he was also fascinated with cars. Mr. Weasley asked him. While their parents were busy, the rest minding their own business too. Percy was reading the Daily prophet; Bill and Fleur were talking, Charlie was reading a books of Dragon, Ron and Harry were playing wizard chess, and Ginny and Hermione were just watching them.

Later on, Hermione heard a poking sound. She looked at the window, and she saw an owl outside. She stood up and opened the window. The owl landed in the windowsill.

"What is it, Hermione?"called Ron. Hermione looked back. Everybody was looking at her.

"A delivery, I think,"Hermione said as she looked back to the owl. Hermione saw the writing in the small bow. It's for her. Hermione released the box from the Owl. And the Owl flew back to the sky.

"From whom?"asked Ron behind her. Hermione turned to face Ron.

"From Kraven,"she muttered not looking at Ron but to the box. Hermione looked at Ron when she noticed, he fell silent. "I think, it's just a Christmas present."

"Oh, yeah,"Ron answered. Hermione saw that Ron's ears got red again. He walked back to where Harry and Ginny seated. She opened the box. It was a beautiful and expensive diamond necklace. Hermione was surprised.

"Ez that a diamond necklace, Hermione?"called Fleur. Everybody looked at her. She nodded.

"Wow! Who give you z'at?"Fleur asked.

Hermione saw a note in the box. He read it, and she answered Fleur,"From a friend.. And it's too much."

Hermione put back the necklace to the box.

"Ron.. Can I borrow pig for a while?"Hermione said.

"Yeah.,"Ron answered.

Hermione went to Ron's room quickly. She found a parchment and a quill from Ron's drawer and quickly wrote a note to Kraven, saying that she can't accept the expensive necklace, because it was too much. She still say thank you for giving her that expensive gift. After writing, she took out her wand from her blazer and wave it towards the box. It was now wrapped again, like it was never opened yet. She took pig from his cage and tie the box to the owl's leg.

"Pig, bring this back to Kraven,"Hermione said as she brought pig to the window. And the tiny owl flew.

"Is he courting you?" Hermione turned around when she heard Ron's voice. She saw Ron at the door, walking towards her.

"No,"she answered.

"But he likes you"

"I don't think so, he didn't say anything, we're just friend,"Hermione said. Ron stopped walking in front of her.

"I know he likes you.. I can tell,"Ron said. "He won't give you expensive gift, if he had no feeling for you."

"Are you jealous with him?"asked Hermione quietly. Ron dropped her eyes to the floor.

"Yes,"Ron answered quietly.

Hermione smiled. She step forward and wrapped her hands on Ron's waist. Her head leaned against Ron's chest.

"The most precious gift I receive today, is the basket full of red roses.. Just in case, you want to know that,"Hermione said. Hermione felt Ron's arm around her. He was hugging her tightly. Hermione missed Ron's hugged. She was longing for it and hoping that it was forever.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

734K 23.3K 100
madison taylor, a 'slytherin' who was broken. who needed fixing. who needed someone to keep her in line. who needed someone. hermoine granger, a gry...
211K 4.6K 39
Hermione Jean Granger is 1/3 of the Golden Trio. Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley were her best friends ever since Day 1 of Hogwarts. Whilst fighti...
338K 9.7K 36
Hermione Granger was 16 and in her 6th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She had the best friends that anyone could ever ask for an...
486K 12.1K 42
It's been two years since the battle of Hogwarts and Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley have everything they ever wanted. Great friends, amazing boyf...