Sparks Fly ~Jack Frost X Read...

Oleh stuckinretrograde23

*DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT MY WORK!!! CREDS IN STORY* Moving to Sweden. Who'd have thought that would ever hap... Lebih Banyak

CREDS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus Chapter: Baron
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
A Sparks Fly Novella
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 ~Epilogue~
After Epilogue: I'll Remember You

Chapter 48

866 43 5
Oleh stuckinretrograde23

You glanced at Baron. 'Are you- Were they-' You couldn't bring yourself to finish. You felt heat rush to your cheeks. Baron raised an eyebrow,

'You're not jealous are you?'

'No! What why would I be jealous!' You exclaimed, a little too quickly for your liking. Baron just laughed. 'I don't know.' He grinned, 'Hot girls after your boy?' He winked at you.

'Shut up.' You groaned, that same irritation rising up within you. You could almost feel Baron's triumphant smirk as you lay back down.

'But that doesn't matter right now.' Baron was suddenly by your side, taking your hand and holding it against his cheek. You would've loved it, if it weren't for the fact that Hiccup was still sitting next to you awkwardly.

'Umm...' You gently pulled your hand out of Barons and put it on your forehead. 'It matters to me.' You bit your lip awkwardly as you watched Baron's confused expression.

'Why?' He asked gently. You glanced over a Hiccup, deciding to not answer Barona when you saw his hurt expression. You closed your eyes with a groan. 'It hurts.' You whispered.

'I know.' Hiccup moved a stray hair out of your face, running his fingers down your cheek. It drew a smile from you. 'I'm going to go to sleep-'

As you were saying this Jack burst through the doors, running to your side with a huge smile on his face. 'You're awake!' He yelled excitedly.

'Yep.' You couldn't help but grin at his enthusiasm.

'And she was just about to go to sleep.' Hiccup looked at Jack quickly.

'Oh.' Jack's expression seemed to fall. You looked at him, guilt in your veins. Why did you feel guilty? You didn't know... But it must've had something to do with Jack dropping enthusiasm. 'It's ok.' You smiled, 'We can talk.'

'Great.' Jack smiled.

'No!' Baron said forcefully. 'She needs rest.' He glared at Jack, probably blaming this whole thing on him after the 'skydiving'. You simply rolled your eyes.

'I'm fine!' To prove your point you sat up. The pain was still there, sharp, but you tried desperately to ignore it. You didn't want to disappoint them.

'Well there's something I've been meaning to tell you.' Jack said. You felt your head spinning slightly. 'But it can wait.' Jack's lips were set in a grim line. He awkwardly crawled onto the bed, putting his hand against your forehead. 'Your warm.'

'Your cold.' You smirked. Jack chuckled slightly and then he pushed your back down, so you were lying. He hovered over you, only for a few seconds, and then he was gone.

'Hiccup?' Jack's voice rang out.

'Yep?' The brunette jerked his head to the side.

'I need to talk to you.' You couldn't see Jack but Hiccups expression grimed and he stood up. You looked at him nervously.

'Baron?' Hiccup asked. Baron looked up curiously. 'Make sure she's ok.' Hiccup sighed.

Baron looked down at you. 'Always.' He whispered, a small smile hinting on his lips. You heard Hiccup grunt and then he was gone, walking over to the door with Jack.

'What are they talking about?' You asked Baron as you heard the door shut behind them. He shifted nervously. You could tell he already knew.

'Tell me.' You demanded.

'Umm... Now's not the time.' Baron ran his fingers through his hair.

'Yes it is.' You smiled, reaching up and touching his cheek. 'Trust me.' You whispered. He cupped your hand with his, pushing it against his face harder, eyes closed.

'Baron tell me.'

The boy opened his eyes, looking at you as if he was deciding what to say. Eventually he sighed. 'They- They know were to find the dragon.' He whispered. Your eyes widened. 'What!'

Baron looked sad. 'And they're going after it now.'

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.8K 140 15
Kimoria Hatake is the well known hyper and enthusiastic daughter of Kakashi Hatake. She seems to draw the attention of every person who meets her, wi...
161K 7K 18
Sixteen-year-old Castiel Novak's life has never been anything but horrible. His father is abusive and his mother died of leukemia when he was five. O...
398K 13.6K 174
"I'm broken." "Then you can be fixed." "You can't fix something this broken." "I can try."
77.5K 3.1K 40
Title: Byakuran's guide to screwing with the world Summary: Of all the world's he knows and lived this, was not one of them. Oh well, might as well...