ALL ABOUT HER (Hermione Jean...

By imeureka

Hermione Granger was a brilliant witch. She was one of the best students at Hogwarts. She was brave, tough, a... More

CHAPTER 1- THE NEW START
CHAPTER 2- THE STALKER
CHAPTER 3- BACK TO HOGWARTS
CHAPTER 4- THE ACQUAINTANCE
CHAPTER 5- THE LOVE LETTER
CHAPTER 6- MISS CARELESS
CHAPTER 7- BREAKING RULES
CHAPTER 8- CHILDHOOD FRIEND
CHAPTER 9 - RISK TAKER
CHAPTER 10- HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMIONE
CHAPTER 11- AUROR'S LICENSURE EXAMINATION
CHAPTER 12- CERTIFIED AURORS
CHAPTER 13- THE OATH TAKING
CHAPTER 14 - THE PARTY
CHAPTER 15- HEARTACHE
CHAPTER 16- CHOCO BALL FOR THE SAD SOUL
CHAPTER 17- SWEET REVENGE
CHAPTER 18- JEALLY-RON
CHAPTER 19- MISSING YOU
CHAPTER 20- PARTING TIME
CHAPTER 22- JUST GIVE ME A REASON
CHAPTER 23 - MEET THE PARENTS
CHAPTER 24- LOOK AFTER YOU
CHAPTER 25- THE GRADUATION BALL
CHAPTER 26- LIFE AFTER
CHAPTER 27- THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 28- THE BEAUTIFUL STRANGER
CHAPTER 29- THE MESSENGER
CHAPTER 30- THE WEDDINGS
CHAPTER 31- THE ABDUCTION

CHAPTER 21- THE RUSSEL'S

407 12 1
By imeureka

"Dear... Are you ready?"Hermione heard her mother voice called downstairs.

"Yes, mom. I'm coming,"Hermione answered as she made a final turned in front of the mirror. She was so pretty in a lavender-knee length-dress, and she made an elegant bun on her hair. She smiled to herself as she walked out of her room.

Her parents looked at her when she walked down the stairs.

"You looked pretty gorgeous, darling,"her mom said.

"Of course, because she's our daughter, Jean,"Mr. Granger said. "Are you ready, dear?"

"Yes, dad,"Hermione said, as she gave her daddy's a smile.

"Shall we go?"Mr. Granger said, as he offered his two arms to Hermione and to his wife. The two ladies hooked their hands to Mr. Granger's arm, as he guide them out of the house. And after locking the door he guided them again into the car.

After half an hour, their car stopped in a high-iron-gate. Hermione, who was seated in the back seat, leaned forward to have a better view of the big house located at the center of the area. Later on, a red light scan their car plate no. And when the red light was gone, the gate opened. Mr. Granger drove the car in.

"The Russel's are really rich, aren't they?"Mrs. Granger said. "Even their gate is highly automated."

"Atty. Russel is a good lawyer, there is no wonder on that. He was a highly paid lawyer,"Mr. Granger said.

Hermione was just listening with her parents. The car totally stopped in front of a big house. Mr. Granger went out first, and he opened the passenger seat where his wife seated. Hermione didn't wait her father to open the door for her. She came out on the car. And when she looked up to the front door, she saw few people coming out. They are walking in the wide threshold of the house. Hermione saw her parents climbed the two steps going up to the threshold to meet the host.

"Hector.. Jean.. I'm glad you come." Hermione looked at the tall man who called her parents. He looked very intimidating.

"My pleasure, Atty. Russel,"Mr. Granger said.

"Naa.. Don't call me Atty. We are not in the public area. I prefer Edward,"Atty. Russel said, as he turned his head to his side. "By the way, this is my wife Lucila, and this is my daughter, Annie... Oh, where is Kraven?"

"I'm here," Hermione looked at her side and she saw Kraven. He came from the left side of the house.

"And there he is.. My son, Kraven. I know, you know him already because he and your daughter were bestfriend, aren't they?"Atty. Russel said, as he glanced to Hermione, who was still standing at the landing of the two steps.

Hermione's parents was looking at Kraven.

"The last time I saw you, you are still a young-looking weird boy," Mrs. Granger said. "But looked at you now, you grown up as a young-looking handsome man."

"Thank you, Aunt,"Kraven said, timidly.

"We better go inside now, it's too cold outside,"Mrs. Russel said.

"You're right, honey. Come in everybody. I think dinner is also ready,"Atty. Russel said, as he escorted his wife. Hermione's parents followed.

Hermione climbed the two steps to follow. She noticed the young girl was still there and looking at her.

"Hello," Hermione said. The little girl did not answered. She was still looking at Hermione. Hermione smiled. She bent a bit and said,"You are, Annie, right?"

The little girl nodded.

"I'm Hermione, nice to meet you, Annie"Hermione said, as she raised her right hand to Annie. The little girl shake her hand.

"I know you,"Annie said.

"Really?"

"Yes. My brother, Kraven told me everything about you."

"Like what?"Hermione asked, curiously.

"He said you are like him, you can also do magic,"Annie said.

"It's enough, Annie. It's getting cold in here." Hermione looked at her side and she saw Kraven was already standing beside them. Hermione stood up and looked at Annie, who was smiling at her. She also smiled at Annie; The little girl turned around and ran to the house.

"I think everybody were on the dinning room now,"Kraven said. Hermione looked at him.

"Aren't you hungry?"Kraven said.

"I'm hungry, but I don't know where is your dinning room located,"Hermione said.

Kraven snorted.

"Follow me,"he said as he walked first to the house and led her going to the dinning room.

When they reached the dinning room, everybody were already there. Mr. And Mrs. Granger were seated in the left side of the long table while Mrs. Russel and Annie were seated at the right side. Atty. Russel was seated in the center.

"Kraven.. Hermione.. Take your seat now, so we can have our dinner,"Atty. Russel said.

Hermione seated next to her parents, while Kraven seated next to Annie and Mrs. Russel, in front of her.

Hermione saw the Butler signaling the maids to bring the food in. And after a minute, plenty of delicious foods were now in front of them, and they start eating.

Hermione's dad, and Atty. Russel were also talking about the politics and business. Hermione and the rest were only listening.

Later on, Mrs. Russel talked,"Are you ok, Hermione."

All eyes looked at her.

"Ye-yes ma'am,"Hermione said.

"Don't call me ma'am. You can call me, Aunt Lucy,"Mrs. Russel said.

"Thank you, Aunt Lucy,"Hermione said, shyly.

"That's better,"Mrs. Russel said.

"You are not other to us, Hermione. Your dad and I are friends; And you and my son, Kraven are also best friend, so don't fell that you are other,"Atty. Russel said, looking at Hermione, smiling.

Hermione just smile. She felt overwhelmed.

"I'm glad to be your younger sister, Hermione. You are so pretty. No wonder Kraven is very fond of you,"Annie said, innocently. Mr. And Mrs. Russel snorted.

"Annie,"Kraven snapped. "Never mind her, Hermione. She don't know what she's talking,"Kraven said as he started eating again. Hermione looked at him and she saw Kraven's face was slightly red. She also looked at Annie, and she saw the little girl was grinning at her. She grinned back to her, and they continue eating.

When everybody were done eating. They proceed to the living room where Hermione and her parents seated in a very elegant double couch, her mom and dad were seated next to each other, while Mr. And Mrs. Russel seated in the single couch. Kraven and Annie were seated in the piano bench. Kraven was teaching Annie to play the piano. Hermione was listening to the adults conversation; they are talking about Muggle politics.

Hermione looked at Kraven and Annie's direction when the music from the piano stopped. She saw Annie was looking at her; And she saw Kraven stood up and walked to her direction.

"Annie want you to play piano,"Kraven said when he stopped in front of her."You don't know how to play the piano, do you?"

"Yes, I know how to play,"Hermione said, as she stood up and walked towards Annie, who gave enough space for her in the bench so that she could sit next to her.

Hermione played a Beethoven song. Everybody listened. When she's done, Annie clapped her hands. Mr. And Mrs. Russel and her parents clapped their hands too.

"Thank you,"she muttered shyly.

When the night was already deep, Hermione's parents decided to go home.

"Thank you for inviting us, Edward,"Mr. Granger said as he raised his hand to Mr. Russel.

"It is a pleasure, Hector,"Mr. Russel said as he took the hand of Mr. Granger. And they shake hands.

"Next time, we will be the host. Hope you will come over, I'll make the cooking,"Mrs. Granger said, happily.

"I'll be glad, Jean. We will tell you when,"Mrs. Russel said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 194 21
Professor McGonagall looked after Hermione Granger from the shadows from the age of five, after her first outburst of magic. But when McGonagall sees...
10.9K 211 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
1.1M 28K 37
Its been five years since the war. Five years since the terrible tragedies occurred. Five years since Harry Potter, along with Hermione Granger and...
52.9K 728 14
REUNIONS - TELLING THEM THE TRUTH ~ A DRAMIONE STORY UNDERGOING EDITING It has been 5 years since the second wizarding war. Hermione had the perfect...