The Original Alpha

Von Sarina_Bear

Nikki Ibrido has been a hybrid all her life. She is the first alpha and the strongest werewolf ever. When she... Mehr

Under Construction
Far From Normal
Knowledge
Getting Arrested
Do Me A Favor
New Girl and Car Chases
I Know What She Is
Rescue Me
It's Peter
The Fox
A Naked Lydia Running in the Woods
A New Wolf in Town
The Rink
Boyd the Lonely Boy
It Can't Swim
Lydia? The Kanima?
It's Jackson
Gay Club
He Broke Out
After School Detention
The Buildup
The Failed Trap
Lydia's Party
Hostages
The Game
Season 3 IMPORTANT MUST READ
Erica...he said it was Erica
The Vault
Human Sacrifices
The Right Guy
The Painful Bus Ride
The Suicidal Motel
Protecting Derek
The Fight
Derek's Past
Philosophers
Please Don't Leave Me
I'm Done Caring
The Nemeton
I'm a what?
Mischief Night\Day
Not You Again
Two Weeks
Their Looking for a Nogitsune
Where's Stiles?
Stiles is the Nogitsune
Psycho
Nikki?
Total Takeover
Telling Everything
Get In His Head
This Isn't Goodbye
Dream World
Season 4 Filler
Liam
Disaster Party
Finally Acting Like An Alpha
Deadpool
Deal with the Devil
The PSATs
Quarantine
Fernando and Monalisa Hale
Bonfire
The End of the Deadpool
We're Never Gonna Have That First Date
Discontinued
Re-write?
Its up!!!

An Alpha Pack

921 23 1
Von Sarina_Bear

Out of anything he could choose, anything in the whole entire world, he chooses two bands.

"Oh boy, good thing you drew me a picture." The tattoo artist said sarcastically making me laugh.

"Hey Scott, sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles asked while holding up a sketch that looked a lot like the Kanima.

Scott and I both glared at him causing his smile to fade away.

"Too soon?" Stiles asked making me roll my eyes.

"Are you sure about this? I mean tattoos are pretty permanent you know?" I asked as Stiles walked over to us.

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott said sternly.

"But why two bands?" I asked knowing Stiles and I both hated the tattoo.

"I just like it." Scott said as the tattoo artist sanitized the area.

"Shouldn't your first tattoo have- I don't know- meaning?" Stiles asked as I nodded in agreement.

"Getting a tattoo means something." Scott said.

"He's right." I said.

"See Nikki agrees with me." Scott said making me chuckle.

"Yeah no I don't. Your tattoo choice is stupid." I said making Stiles laugh.

"Well what do you know about meaningful tattoos?" Scott asked.

I sighed before lifting up my shirt revealing a tattoo of a compass dream catcher on my side.

"You have a tattoo?" Stiles asked as they both looked at me shocked.

"Yeah, to me it means no matter how lost my dreams can be I will always find a way to make the right thing happen." I said before dropping my shirt.

"Okay, you ready? You ain't got no problems with needles, do you?" The tattoo artist asked as he got ready to start Scott's tattoo.

"Nope." Scott said while getting comfortable.

The tattoo artist started Scott's tattoo.

"I tend to get a little squeamish though, so..." Stiles said as he trailed off before I heard a loud thud.

I turned around to see Stiles knocked out on the floor.

"Oh god, I'll wake him up." I said while rolling my eyes.

~

"You okay?" Stiles asked as he held a ice pack to his head.

I sat back in the back seat of Stiles's Jeep and watched as Scott winced in pain.

"Kinda burns." Scott said making me crack a smile.

Here it comes.

"Yes, you just had your skin stabbed by a needle 100,000 times." Stiles said sarcastically as he started the car.

"Yeah but I don't think it is supposed to feel like this." Scott said before screaming a bit.

"No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this. I gotta take it off." Scott said as he began to unwrap the bandage around his arm.

"No, no, no, no, Scott. Oh Scott, please stop." Stiles begged while covering his eyes.

They both looked at Scott's arm as the tattoo faded away.

"It healed." Scott groaned as I started to laugh.

"Did you know this was going to happen?" Scott asked while they both looked at me.

"Yeah." I said with a smile.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asked confused.

"Because then I wouldn't have gotten to see Stiles pass out." I said making Stiles glare at me.

"Well now what?" Scott asked as he looked down at the spot where his tattoo should be.

"Don't worry I'll make sure you get your tattoo." I said with a smirk.

~

After a while of arguing about Scott's tattoo we began to drive.

"We agreed to give each other the summer- no text, no calls." Scott explained.

Alison broke up with Scott the night we saved Jackson.

That same night, Malia and Stiles told me I have to tell Scott I like him.

Honestly I'm scared.

"So then how do you know she won't be back at school?" Stiles asked as he stopped at a red light.

"After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all." Scott said while I looked out the window to see Lydia's car.

Lydia and Allison were both in it.

"I think she is. I'd say 100% she is coming back." I said causing them to both look at me weird.

"Look." I said as I pointed in the direction of Lydia and Allison.

"Oh my god." Scott said before ducking in his seat, trying to hide.

"Can we just drive please, Stiles?" Scott asked.

"The light is red." I said causing Scott to panic.

"I think we should talk to her-" Stiles began as he leaned over to roll Scott's window down. "I just think we should say something." Stiles continued as he started to roll the window down.

"No, Stiles, come on." Scott said trying to stop Stiles but it wasn't working.

"Hey!" Stiles called out just as Lydia slammed on the gas leaving us in the dust.

"They probably didn't see us." Stiles said once Lydia was already gone.

The light changed green and we started to drive right behind Lydia and Allison.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked Stiles.

"I'm driving." Stiles said nonchalantly.

"We're right behind them." Scott panicked.

"Do you see any turns Scott?" I asked sternly while looking around.

"I don't want it to look like we're following them." Scott said making Stiles groan in frustration.

"What do you want me to do?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know, anything." Scott said and before I knew it my head slammed into the back of Stiles's seat.

"What the fuck." I said as I rubbed my forehead.

"Well stopping was our only option." Stiles said as I glared at him.

"They stopped." Scott said confused causing me to look up.

Lydia's car was stopped right in front of us.

"That's weird-" I said before the girls began to scream.

We all quickly got out of the car and ran over to the girls.

"It came out of nowhere." Lydia said as I looked at the front of her car.

A huge deer went right through the windshield of Lydia's car.

I hadn't realized that I didn't hear anything they were saying until Lydia started talking again.

"Well I'm not okay. I'm totally freaking out. How the hell does it just run into us? I saw it's eyes right before it hit us, it was like it was crazy." Lydia exclaimed as the scent of the deer filled my nose.

"No, it was scared. Actually-" Scott began but I cut him off.

"Terrified."

~

I was sitting in English class with Stiles, Scott, Allison, and Lydia.

While waiting for the teacher to come everyone's phones began to go off.

I pulled out my phone revealing a text from a random number.

That's when my eyes flashed red.

My head shot down so no one could see as a vision appeared.

"You have to tell him." Malia said as I looked down at my phone.

The message was typed but I wasn't prepared to send it.

"She is right. Now would be the perfect time because he isn't dating Allison anymore." Stiles chimed in as my thumb hovered over the send button.

I can't do this to Allison.

That's when my finger trailed off to the delete button and then the message had disappeared.

"Nikki!" I heard Stiles shout snapping me out of my vision.

Everyone was screaming and birds were flying in the room.

That's when I felt Stiles grab my hand, pulling me out of my chair and onto the floor.

The birds were pecking at the other students.

How long was I out?

I covered myself as the birds started to bite me.

I was covered in blood by the time they left.

"What the hell happened?" I asked confused.

"A bunch of birds just randomly flew through the window." Lydia said as I looked around to see everyone all freaked out.

"What happened to you? You were just sitting there." Stiles asked.

"I had another vision." I said.

This is crazy.

~

"Yeah, I see it. It's two bands, right? What does it mean?" Derek asked as he looked at Scott's arm with his glowing red eyes.

Stiles, Scott, and I were at Derek's to get Scott his tattoo.

"I don't know. It's just something I traced with my fingers." Scott said as he traced two circles into the dust on Derek's table.

(A\N: I'm not gonna mention the whole thing about Scott getting the tattoo as a reward for not texting or calling Allison because he is in love with Nikki so yeah)

"The pain is going to be worse than anything you ever felt." I said truthfully.

"Ah great." Stiles said sarcastically.

"Do it." Scott said as he braced himself for the pain that was about to come.

Derek lit the blow torch causing the boys eyes to widen.

"Oh, wow. That's a lot for me. So I'm going to take that as my cue. I'm just gonna wait outside." Stiles said as he tried to leave but I put my hand to his chest stopping him.

"Nope, you can help hold him down." I said with a smirk.

"Oh god." Stiles gulped making me chuckle.

~

"It worked." Scott said with a smile as he looked at his tattoo.

"Well, it looks pretty permanent now." Stiles said in disgust.

He really hated the tattoo.

We were on our way out when I stopped at Derek's door.

"You painted the door. Why'd you paint the door?" I asked confused.

"Go home Nikki." Derek said sternly.

"And why only one side?" I asked as I flicked my claws out.

"Nikki." Derek said as I started to scrap away the paint.

I stopped once the symbol was visible

"What is that?" Scott asked as he examined the symbol.

"A pack symbol." I said pausing for a moment.

"An alpha pack symbol."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
A\N

New chapter whoop whoop. Leave a comment of what you guys thought and please vote and share, thanks.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

28.2K 943 19
Alpha Beta Omega All Wolf statuses In the same supernatural world. Orion. The Last Pure Beta, turned Omega. Since she was first introduced into her p...
43.2K 908 34
(This is the back story between Savannah and her friends before the actual TW series starts. I recommend reading the series first, but if you can't h...
62.5K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
3.1K 70 81
"I'm not sure if I'm just fucked up or am I really believing in werewolves" - Aubrey Cunningham. When Aubrey and her parents move to Beacon Hills, th...