Meant to Be?

By carolinaax0

Bethany has known Jace Norman for all her life. A certain event causes Jace to know Bethany even more. But wi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
WEDDING
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

Chapter 32

91 5 1
By carolinaax0

** 2 year skip. Sorry 😁. I just wanted them to be a bit older **  so they are 20.
Jace's POV
      I look at my phone and see its 8:46. I grin and say " babe! get dressed we're goin' out." I change into fresh clothes. 😂. I sit back on the couch and hear heels clicking the floor. I turn around and see Beth. I look up and down and say " wooah. Beth you look.. incredible." I grab her hand and pull her closer to me. I kiss her forehead and say " I'm so lucky to be with you."

Beth's Outfit 💓

      We head out the door and go to the restaurant. Beth takes out her phone and takes a picture of us : date night with this guy 💘 We head in and I clear my throat. Beth laughs and says " yes? JaceFace."~ I grin. I take her hands and say " I have a surprise for you." Beth smiles. We have dinner and we walk to the Leaning tower of Pisa. We sit on the grass and I look into Beth's eyes. I peck her lips and say " here's your surprise." I point to the sky. Fireworks spell : I love you Beth! You're my whole world. Beth takes a picture then puts her hands to her mouth. She smiles and hugs me. She kisses me and says " I love you Jace!" I wrap my arms around her waist and stand behind her. I rest my chin on her shoulder. She takes my hands and squeezes them.
Beth's POV
       We watch the rest of the fireworks and I take a picture. I post : what a lucky girl. I turn to Jace and see him looking up to the sky. I snuggle with him and rest my head on his chest. I feel a buzz and see its my sister : saw the post. super lucky! I text back: miss you. xoxo. We walk back to the hotel and I open the door. I see a card next to the coffee table. I look at Jace and he shrugs his shoulders. I read it:' Hope you liked your surprise. I have one more.' I look at the floor and see rose petals leading upstairs. I walk up the stairs and push the door up. I see the bed : a heart formed with petals and a rose in the middle with a card. I read it : I have one question for you. I hear footsteps and see Jace.
         Jace closes the door and walks in front of me. He goes on one knee and takes out a ring. He says " Bethany DeMolta, will you do me the honor and marry me?" I put my hand over my mouth and nod my head. I feel tears go down my cheeks. Jace smiles and puts the ring on my finger. He kiss me and says " I love you."~He brushes off the tears. I text my family: IM ENGAGED! 💍 My phone starts blowing up with texts. Jace texts his family : she said yes! I smile and think "I'm going to marry the love of my life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 77 63
Isaac and Sabrina aren't your everyday couple. fighting,cheating, and lies become an obstacle in their relationship. Will Isaac and Sabrina work thro...
28.8K 5.1K 36
What will happen when 2 persons are connected with each other for a reason but they don't know the truth. Unknowingly they become connected. Will the...
59 3 16
Mackenzie got a job, as a babysitter for the Walkers, she has know clue that one the boys she goes to school with, is one of this kids she "has" to w...
323 4 17
Bethany aspires to find her soulmate. She goes through trial and error until she realizes her soulmate is someone she can't be with due to a friendsh...