The Original Alpha

By Sarina_Bear

Nikki Ibrido has been a hybrid all her life. She is the first alpha and the strongest werewolf ever. When she... More

Under Construction
Far From Normal
Knowledge
Getting Arrested
Do Me A Favor
New Girl and Car Chases
I Know What She Is
Rescue Me
It's Peter
The Fox
A Naked Lydia Running in the Woods
A New Wolf in Town
The Rink
Boyd the Lonely Boy
It Can't Swim
Lydia? The Kanima?
It's Jackson
Gay Club
He Broke Out
After School Detention
The Buildup
The Failed Trap
Lydia's Party
Hostages
Season 3 IMPORTANT MUST READ
An Alpha Pack
Erica...he said it was Erica
The Vault
Human Sacrifices
The Right Guy
The Painful Bus Ride
The Suicidal Motel
Protecting Derek
The Fight
Derek's Past
Philosophers
Please Don't Leave Me
I'm Done Caring
The Nemeton
I'm a what?
Mischief Night\Day
Not You Again
Two Weeks
Their Looking for a Nogitsune
Where's Stiles?
Stiles is the Nogitsune
Psycho
Nikki?
Total Takeover
Telling Everything
Get In His Head
This Isn't Goodbye
Dream World
Season 4 Filler
Liam
Disaster Party
Finally Acting Like An Alpha
Deadpool
Deal with the Devil
The PSATs
Quarantine
Fernando and Monalisa Hale
Bonfire
The End of the Deadpool
We're Never Gonna Have That First Date
Discontinued
Re-write?
Its up!!!

The Game

885 23 6
By Sarina_Bear

I walk down the halls of the school alone.

After last night everything feels different.

Matt is dead.

Now everyone is acting weird.

We all walk down the halls passing each other without a word.

I haven't even talked to my sister since I woke up this morning.

I walked right pass Scott only looking up to meet my eyes with his, but that was it.

Not even a word, my mouth stayed shut and so did his.

Why is everything so different?

Because Gerard is in control of Jackson now.

~

I stood in the animal clinic with Scott, Deaton, and Issac.

Derek wasn't the enemy anymore so we are all fine with each other.

Deaton had a hurt dog on the surgery table.

"Why does it smell like that?" Isaac asked causing all of us to look at him.

"What?" Isaac asked confused.

"Scott said almost the same thing to me a few months ago." Deaton said as I remembered the day.

"Soon he was able to tell which animals were getting better and which were not." I said while petting the dog.

"He's not getting better is he? Like, cancer?" Isaac asked as he walked over to the dog.

"Osteosarcoma. It has a very distinct scent, isn't it? I know you're well aware of what your new abilities can do for you. Improve strength, speed, and healing." Deaton said.

I knew where he was going with this.

"You ever wonder what your abilities could do for others?" I asked as Isaac shook his head.

"Give me your hand." I said with a smile.

He hesitated at first but then finally gave me his hand.

I placed his hand softly onto the dogs stomach and watched as the pain from the dog traveled from him to Isaac.

"What did I do?" Isaac asked as he pulled his hand away.

"You took some of his pain away." Scott said making Isaac get teary eyed.

"Only a little bit, but sometimes a little can make a big difference." Deaton said as a tear rolled down Isaac's face but he quickly wiped it away.

"It's okay. First time they showed me, I cried too." Scott said with a smile.

~

I was laying in my bed not really wanting to go anywhere.

I was gonna go to the game but then I thought there is no point.

I heard my phone ding on my desk causing me to sit up.

I grabbed my phone looking at the screen.

It read Scott.

Scott- Jackson is playing the game tonight.

Great now I have to go.

I quickly changed into some warm clothes before heading to the game.

(Nikki's outfit: can we just take a minute to look how perfect Selena is. Okay back to the story)

I ran over to the field while looking around to see that the game hasn't started yet.

I jogged over to Scott and Stiles on the bench.

"Why are you on the bench, shouldn't you be warming up?" I asked as I took the spot right between the boys.

"My grades are bad so Coach benched me." Scott said as we all kept our eyes on Jackson.

"It's going to be bad, isn't it? I mean, like, people screaming, running for their lives, blood, killing, maiming kind of bad?" Stiles asked nervously.

"Looks like it." I said while looking back to the bleachers to see Gerard looking at us with a creepy smile.

"We're losing dude." Stiles said loud enough for Coach to hear.

"The hell are you talking about? Game hasn't even started-" Coach picked up Stiles's helmet. "-now put on your helmet and get out there. You're in for Greenberg." Coach said as he shoved Stiles with his helmet.

We all say there in shock, he is actually putting Stiles in the game.

"What? What happened to Greenberg?" Stiles asked confused.

"What happened to Greenberg? He sucks, you suck slightly less." Coach said making Stiles smile.

"I'm playing? On the field? With the team?" Stiles asked making sure Coach wasn't joking.

"Yes, unless you would rather play with yourself?" Coach asked in his normal yelling tone.

"I already did that today, twice." Stiles said making Scott and I gag.

"Get your ass on the field!" Coach shouted causing Stiles to jump up and run onto the field.

"And Ibrido, get off my benches. Team only." Coach said as I rolled my eyes.

I slowly got up before walking away sitting in an empty seat at the bottom of the bleachers.

~

The game was going okay, Stiles was getting tackled a lot.

Then a voice filled my ears.

"Scott, can you hear me?"

It was Gerard.

"Ah, you can. Good, then listen closely because the game is about to get interesting." Gerard said making me tense up.

"Let's put a real clock on this game. I'll give you until the last 30 seconds. When that scoreboard clock begins counting down from 30, if you haven't given me Derek, then Jackson is going to kill someone." Gerard said, don't tell him Scott.

"So tell me, Scott, who's gonna die tonight? Should it be your mother, who so bravely came out to support you? Or the sheriff, your best friend's father? Or how about that pretty little redhead who managed to survive the bite of an alpha? Or maybe one of these innocent teenagers with their whole life ahead of them?" Gerard said.

Oh he wants to play games okay I'll play his game.

"Or should I do everyone a favor and kill that ridiculous coach? It's up to you Scott, but you are going to help me take Derek down. Because if you don't- I'll have Jackson rip someone's head off right in the middle of the field and drench everyone you love and care about in blood." He said making me get a little angry.

I looked over to Scott to see Isaac had showed up.

I saw the confused look on Scott's face and began to listen to their conversation.

"You came to help?" Scott asked confused.

"I came to win." Isaac said as he adjusted his pads.

"You got a plan?" Isaac asked, I could see the hope on his face.

"No, right now it's pretty much just keep Jackson from killing anyone." Scott said causing the hope to peal from Isaac's face.

"Well that might be easier if you were actually in the game. We have to make it so coach has no choice but to play you." Isaac said.

"How do we do that? He's got a bench full of guys he could use before he ever puts me on the field." Scott said.

"Can you do it without putting anyone in the hospital?" I asked causing the guys to look back at me.

"I can try." Isaac said as Coach sent him on the field.

Isaac was tackling one after the other.

The plan was working until Jackson tackled Isaac.

Jackson got up while Isaac just laid there.

I jumped up in my seat along with Scott and ran over to Isaac.

"It's not broken, but I can't move it. I think Jackson nicked me because I feel it spreading." Isaac said as he struggled to move his leg.

"Now what? There's still a bench full of guys?" Scott asked.

"You're so lucky I love you." I said making Scott's eyes widen.

"Like a friend." I explained.

"What are you gonna do?" Scott asked.

I walked over to one of the guys from the team.

"Come with me." I said, compelling the guy.

He got up following me.

I'm playing this game.

~

I walked out in a the guy's uniform.

I sat next to Scott on the bench.

"Scott." I whispered while keeping my head down.

"Nikki? Is that you?" Scott asked.

"Yeah I'm gonna get you in the game." I said.

"You're insane." Scott said.

"Ruedez!" Coach shouted.

"That's you." Scott said making me stand up.

I didn't look up at Coach.

"Come on kid get us a win." Coach said pushing me out onto the field.

"Okay I got this." I mumbled to myself.

The game started again and I was off.

While I took out boys I also made a couple goals.

Not only did I want Scott in the game but I wanted to win too.

After a while Scott got in the game so I faked an injury to get out and go change.

I never want to have to play lacrosse ever again.

~

The game ended and nothing happened.

Then people started to scream and run in every direction.

I got up and looked around for Scott.

What is happening?

"Scott!" I shouted as I ran through the screaming crowd before running into someone.

"Hey what's going on?" Scott asked as he grabbed my arms before I could fall.

"Nothing happened, why is everyone screaming?" I asked confused as Scott's mom appeared.

"Someone is hurt on the field." She said causing us to run towards the person on the floor.

It was Jackson.

"He hurt himself." Isaac, who returned to the field a while ago, said as I crouched down next to Jackson.

I put my head to his chest as I heard his heart beat.

"He is alive." I said while looking up at Scott.

"Can we get a paramedic?" Coach called out as Mrs. McCall crouched down next to me.

"I'm a doctor I have this." Mrs. McCall said.

She started to try and help Jackson as I pulled Scott down.

"I can save him." I said so only we could hear.

"Okay how?" Mrs. McCall asked as she applied pressure on his wound.

"I can't do it with all these people around." I said as I looked around to see there was a crowd around us.

"Okay mom we're going to have to take him to your car." Scott said as he motioned Isaac to come over.

"Help me lift him." Scott said as him and Isaac lifted Jackson up.

We quickly took him to Mrs. McCall's car and laid him down in the back seat.

"Alright Jackson, drink up." I said as I bit open my wrist, putting it to his mouth.

Jackson started to drink my blood as Mrs. McCall watched in amazement as his wound started to fade away.

"This supernatural stuff is crazy." Mrs. McCall said causing me to smile.

She is going to have to get use to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
A\N

Leave a comment of what you guys thought. Please vote and share with your friends, thanks. And also leave a comment. Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 266 15
Its about a girl named Ashley and she's a 16 year old hybrid (which is a vampire and a werewolf). She's very powerful. She comes to Beacon Hills to w...
1K 59 50
I was just a normal teen having a good summer before school but then me and ace had to move to are dads and go to a new school mom told us she had th...
5.1K 421 16
The world is ruled by werewolves. It has been for decades. Technology is advanced all over the world and werewolves have managed to make every conti...
1.7K 54 12
Jackson Whittemore has moved to London. A new teacher, Jennifer Blake, has joined Beacon Hills High school with a keen eye for Derek. While infiltrat...