The Stylist

By kristensimone7

Anaya Jackson is a 22-year-old World wide stylist. She's styled everybody from August Alsina to Beyoncé. She... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
PSA
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chp.38?
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
43
PSA
44.
45
46.
Sequel?
The Sequel is up !!

Chapter 8

4.1K 176 23
By kristensimone7

2 weeks later .

Anaya P.O.V.

"So we agree on that color tux right ?" I wrote down on my notepad making sure all that details for Odell's tux were all set. He nodded.

"yeah that's it " I clapped a little happy that I could actually start putting in the order for the outfit.

"alright good. now this tux should be done in three weeks and it will be shipped to your house." I closed my notebook and pulled out the credit card scanner adding up the price of the whole thing.

"Okay so that will be $ 1,000" I said before looking up. He just nodded and pulled out his card swiping it on the machine, then signed his name.

"thank you. it was a pleasure doing business with you Mr.Beckham." I said before standing up and reaching my hand out for him to shake. he stood up and looked down at it.

"are you done?" he asked just looking at me.

"what do you mean ?"

"acting all professional? like I been going along with it for these past days at our meeting but Anaya we got to talk about this" he sighed.

"there's nothing to talk about." I sighed getting my stuff together.

"Anaya there is everything to talk about. you been ignoring my calls to your personal phone, you won't even look me in my eye, and you been parading around the city with this light skin wanna be rasta nigga that can't do for you what I can do" he said getting in my face.

"do for me like what? lie ? fuck with other bitches when shit goes left ?" I asked getting annoyed now.

It was true though.  Micheal and I  have been hanging out a lot these past two weeks. I admitted to him that I wasn't quite ready for a full blown relationship but we were still talking. I was posted on TheShadeRoom on BaeWatch with him on a couple of our outing's, But we didn't stress it cause we knew what we were.

"all I'm saying is hear me out. let me talk to you. if after you don't wanna fuck with me then ill understand." he said as he soften his voice.

I sighed as I sat back down in my chair pointing for him to sit down as well.

"Fine, talk "

"ight back when I came to your house coming at you about your baby daddy I didn't mean it in the idea that I didn't trust you. it was just in my past relationship I was fucked over...bad" he sighed

"I was really feeling her and I found out she was fucking with one of my homeboys. I found out right when I was about to ask her to be my girl. so you gotta understand where I'm coming from when I questioned your baby father. I know yall have some history and I just didn't want something to be rekindled as I'm looking to build something with you." he said as he rested his elbows on his knees.

hearing him explain himself got me feeling a little bad that I hadn't let him tell his side of the story. I mean when I met him T had told me his ex-did him dirty but not that she had did that. I honestly felt for him.

"okay, I understand now and I'm sorry that I made you feel like there was something going on. nothing was going on between me and Trey. my son just wanted to hang out with both of us that day and you know how I am with my son. he wants something his wish is my command. I didn't mean to forget our plans its just my son came first. " I said as he nodded.

"but that doesn't excuse you putting Lauren on your page as your WCW and then having her at your house." I sighed crossing my arms.

he held his arms up in surrender. "That was my fault I was feeling a little petty and I just decided to do that knowing you would see it. I just ain't know shawty would show up at my crib after that post."

"wait she came to you ?" I asked shocked

he nodded, " yea she showed up at my crib the same day you came. she asked me if I wanted to go hang out go paint balling. I had agreed and I guess that's when you came when I was getting dressed. I ain't fuck her or nothing. but she was already asking to be my date to the ESPYS after you had told her you was styling me for it." he laughed shaking his head.

"damn thirsty much" I laughed as he joined in.

"so wassup with you and ol' boy ?" he asked playing with his fingers. I noticed he did that whenever he was nervous.

"I'm not gonna lie, we aren't dating but we are talking..... he's good people." I shrugged

"well since you guys aren't dating...can I take you out. you know as friends." I sat there thinking about it. I mean it wouldn't be a bad idea. It was a friend going out with a friend.

"okay "

"yea?"

"yea I don't have a problem with that. let's say tomorrow ?" i asked and he nodded.

we both stood up and he grabbed me into a hug, before leaving out of my office. Tomorrow should be interesting.

                                                 -------------------------------

Anaya P.O.V.

I walked up to my house door as I was greeted by an edible arrangement. I smiled as I picked it up and unlocked my house door. I walked in and headed straight to the kitchen. I took it out the bag and unwrapped it. it was beautiful. I picked out a pineapple and bit into it. moaning at how juicy it was.

"oh this is soo bomb" I said to myself.

I took a picture of the assortment and posted it on Instagram quoting ' When people appreciate you ❤️" I noticed there wasn't a name on the tag but there was a note.

"I would have gotten you flowers but that's too much of the norm. and knowing you them shits would have died the next day. so I thought of what you love and I knew I needed to connect it to food. so here you go beautiful. I Lust You "

I smiled at the note knowing exactly who it was from. As I grabbed another fruit my doorbell rang. I grabbed the chocolate covered strawberry before walking over to my door biting into the strawberry. I looked through the peep hole and it was Micheal. I cheesed as I opened the door.

"hey handsome" I smiled.

"beautiful" he cheesed stepping in and hugging me.

"I see you got my surprise"

"yep.. they are soo good" I laughed eating the rest of the strawberry.

"I knew you would like it " I nodded closing the door behind him and following him to the kitchen.

"where's ya son?" he asked

"he's at school I got another hour before I have to pick him up,"  I said sitting on the counter.

"he don't have football today right ?" I shook my head no.

"ight good you think he would want to go workout with me and my daughter at the court?" i nodded grabbing another piece of fruit.

"ight good" he cheesed before walking over to me and stood between my legs. he started pecking my cheek and then slowly made his way to my neck.

"that tickles" I laughed as he started biting it.

"I missed you "

"I missed you too"

"what did you do today ?" he asked placing his hands on my waist.

"I finished up Odell's outfit for the ESPY Awards finally" I cheesed

"oh really ?" I nodded .

"That's wassup," he said a bit uninterested. he removed his hands from my waist and sat down in the stool.

"what's gotten into you?" I asked

"nothing"

"no it's something" I sighed

"I'm starting to like you, like really like you ....." I sat there not knowing what this had to do with anything.

"and I know you saying you ain't ready for a relationship but I am . and I want you to be my girl. but I don't like you around that nigga, we both know he got feelings for you but he lost his place and you need to let him know that " he sighed.

"he does , we are just friends Micheal."

"Naw that's not gonna work "

"what does that mean ?"

"you can't be friends with him A" he projected his voice.

"like you said we aren't in a relationship so you can't tell me who I can and cannot be friends with " I said walking out the kitchen and into my room. I stripped out of my work clothes and paraded around in my underwear looking for some comfortable clothing to put on.

I heard my bedroom door creak open and in walked Micheal.

"your right A, I'm sorry, ight......I just don't want you to leave me high and dry." he sighed.

"and I won't . no matter if we date or not your always gonna be my friend. our kids get along Micheal you're always gonna be in my life. I'm just not tryna rush anything. if something happens then it happens don't force it" I said walking over to him.

I stood between his legs and he places his hands on my ass. he started kissing my stomach and i melted at the touch of his lips. I placed my hands through his dreads that he decided to wear down today. he swiftly placed me down on the bed and went right for my underwer. he slowly slid them down as put his face in my pearl and for once i didnt stop him.

*********************************************************************

The fruit arrangment in the MM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
76.3K 1.6K 37
Rnb sensation Chris Brown has everything he's ever wanted money,fame, supporting fan base and not to mention Over a million hit songs and his amazing...
516K 23.7K 35
Chris is a gaurd at a female prison. He has been the top gaurd for the past two years...that is until he meets an inmate that he cant seem to stay aw...
47.8K 1.1K 47
(High school AU) Clementine is starting her senior year. She has a normal day till a new face sits next to her in her home room class. Little does sh...