Mystery Trio (Dipper x Reader...

By _Fandom_Lover

You are twelve year girl and are forced to spend your summer in a mysterious town named Gravity Falls. You ge... More

Welcome To Gravity Falls
Dipper and Mabel
Mystery Shack
Stan
The Woods
What's Mabel Thinking
Gnomes
No idea for a title
Gideon
Blue Pancakes
Bill
Stan's Mind
Again I Have No Clue for a Title
2K
The Mall
A Couple??
All Good
I just Wasted some of your Life
It's my bday
The Truth
Something for Fun
Daughter
The dream
Waffles
Anwsers
Stan Pines Is Dead
The Author of the Journal... My Brother
Stanford
Backstory
Operation Mindscape
Deal
Operation Gravity Falls
References
The Pictures
Memories
Welcome to Gravity Falls... Again
Who the Hell are You?
A Long Travel
Discontinued

Party's End

3.3K 93 45
By _Fandom_Lover

Y/N point of view

Ok now that is taken care of I will tell Mabel the good news. I looked around and saw her with Dipper by the snack table.

"Hey guys," I said as I walked over towards them. " Good news Mabel. I told him and he didn't freak out but something tells me it's only a matter of time before he does."

"Wait, what happened??" Dipper asked.

"Oh Gideon just asked me out but Y/N helped me out and told him I said no. I couldn't do it because I didn't want to break his heart. Y/N didn't seem to care that she probably just broke his heart," Mabel said.

"I don't prefer to break people's hearts but I will do so for you," I replied.

"Good. Gideon seems like a creep and I don't want him to be around you two. I don't trust him," Dipper said.

"Oh you're so protective."

"Shut up. Ok ready to go home because I for one am. I want to get out of this tux."

"Yeah come on Dipstick," Mabel said.

We walked out but before I was fully out I looked behind me. I saw Gideon over by the snack table, where we were just at. Our eyes meet and I got a shiver down my back. We really have to be careful around him now.

It short but sweet. Plus it's an updated version (5-6-18 and late at night) so it's not going to be super long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.3K 18
This is a story about (y/n), a girl who just moved to Gravity Falls, since she just moved out of her parents house. She meets the Pine Twins and a pa...
513K 10.3K 48
You're a girl who lives and works at the Mystery Shack after you're whole family mysteriously disappears and Stan Pines takes you under his wing. One...
78.3K 2.3K 17
ยป "๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ. ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐šž๐š™๐š˜๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›." ยป - u...
11.3K 556 26
Four years after Weirdmageddon a mysterious boy comes to Gravity Falls for unknown reasons. When the twins come to visit, Dipper is fascinated by thi...