The Original Alpha

By Sarina_Bear

Nikki Ibrido has been a hybrid all her life. She is the first alpha and the strongest werewolf ever. When she... More

Under Construction
Far From Normal
Knowledge
Getting Arrested
Do Me A Favor
New Girl and Car Chases
I Know What She Is
Rescue Me
The Fox
A Naked Lydia Running in the Woods
A New Wolf in Town
The Rink
Boyd the Lonely Boy
It Can't Swim
Lydia? The Kanima?
It's Jackson
Gay Club
He Broke Out
After School Detention
The Buildup
The Failed Trap
Lydia's Party
Hostages
The Game
Season 3 IMPORTANT MUST READ
An Alpha Pack
Erica...he said it was Erica
The Vault
Human Sacrifices
The Right Guy
The Painful Bus Ride
The Suicidal Motel
Protecting Derek
The Fight
Derek's Past
Philosophers
Please Don't Leave Me
I'm Done Caring
The Nemeton
I'm a what?
Mischief Night\Day
Not You Again
Two Weeks
Their Looking for a Nogitsune
Where's Stiles?
Stiles is the Nogitsune
Psycho
Nikki?
Total Takeover
Telling Everything
Get In His Head
This Isn't Goodbye
Dream World
Season 4 Filler
Liam
Disaster Party
Finally Acting Like An Alpha
Deadpool
Deal with the Devil
The PSATs
Quarantine
Fernando and Monalisa Hale
Bonfire
The End of the Deadpool
We're Never Gonna Have That First Date
Discontinued
Re-write?
Its up!!!

It's Peter

1.4K 38 1
By Sarina_Bear

"So what do we do with her?" Derek asked as I looked at the chained up Liz.

Derek had locked her up in my cellar.

"Here's a crazy idea, let me go." Liz said before struggling with the chains.

"You're right, it is crazy." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"So what do we do with her?" Scott asked.

"Can we just put a big weight on her ankle and throw her in a lake?" Malia asked causing me to glare at her.

"Right we don't kill." Malia mocked while rolling her eyes.

"I thought it was a great plan." Stiles said.

"We're not gonna kill her. We're going to fix her." I said making Liz scoff.

"So you are going to make me good? Never gonna happen." Liz said with a smirk.

"Okay then we will just go with plan B." I said.

"What's plan B?" Derek asked as I walked over to my families weapon cabinet.

I stuck my claws into the crevasses of our pack symbol and twisted it, opening up the room to our weapons and stuff.

"Woah." Stiles said impressed.

I pulled out a big weight ball with an ankles chain.

"Where is the nearest lake." I said with a smirk before dropping the ball.

"Yes finally we use one of my plans." Malia said with a huge smile.

"Okay fine I'll try and be good, but I don't know how." Liz said as she looked at the ground.

"It can't be that hard. Until we find a way to fix you, you'll have to stay here." I said sternly.

"Great." Liz mumbled.

I grabbed a wolfsbane needle from the weapons cabinet as the stone door shut behind us.

"Goodnight Liz." I said with a smirk as I injected the wolfsbane into her system making her fall asleep.

~

Derek, Stiles, and I were at Stiles's house working on finding the alpha.

"How do we even find the alpha?" Stiles asked as we looked through my supernatural books.

That's when I remembered.

"Didn't you say Allison got a text from Scott to meet you guys at the school?" I asked.

"Yeah but he didn't send her any text." Stiles said as I stood up grabbing his phone.

"I think we should make a little call." I said while scrolling through his contacts.

"Who are you going to call?" Derek asked as he grabbed a book before sitting down.

"Someone who has experience with tracking numbers." I said as the phone began ringing.

"What do you want Stiles?" Danny asked sternly.

"It's Nikki not Stiles. I need you to come over to Stiles's place." I said as I put Danny on speaker.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Just come over and I'll get you a date with any guy you want." I said.

"Fine I'll come over." He said before hanging up.

"Um any guy...what if he wants to go on a date with me?" Stiles asked.

"Then you better give him a good ass date." I said with a smirk making Derek chuckle

"You suck." Stiles said while crossing his arms over his chest.

~

It only took a couple of minutes before Danny showed up.

"Okay what do you want me to do?" Danny asked as he entered Stiles's room.

"Trace a text." I said sternly.

"What makes you think I know how?" Danny asked confused.

"I looked up your arrest report." I said with a smirk.

"I was 13, they dropped the charges." Danny said while taking a seat.

"Can you just do it?" Stiles asked as Danny looked around.

"Who is he?" Danny asked while pointing at Derek.

"He is-" I began but Stiles cut me off.

"My cousin...Miguel." Stiles said making Derek look at him weirdly.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny asked as I looked at Derek, he had blood on his shirt from the previous night.

Apparently Liz put up a fight when he locked her up.

"Yeah...well he gets these horrible nose bleeds." Stiles said making me face palm.

"Hey Miguel I thought I said you could borrow one of my shirts." Stiles said making Derek glare at him.

Derek slammed the book shut and put it down before walking over to Stiles's dresser.

Derek took his shirt off causing Danny to stare.

"We both know you're capable of tracing that text so." I said while Danny continued to stare.

"Um Stiles." Derek said angrily making us all look at him.

"Yes." Stiles said annoyed.

"This no fit." Derek said while holding up a shirt.

"Well try something else on." Stiles said as Derek threw the shirt back into one of the drawers.

Derek put on another shirt as Stiles noticed Danny starring.

"Hey that one looks good. What do you think Danny?" Stiles asked while hitting Danny's arm.

"It's not really his color." Danny said.

Derek glared at us as he took the shirt off.

"You swing for a different team, but you still play ball don't you Danny boy?" Stiles said with a smirk.

"You're a horrible person." Danny said.

"I know it keeps me awake at night, so how about that text?" Stiles asked.

"Stiles, none of these fit." Derek said while throwing a shirt on the ground.

"I'll need the ISP, the phone number, and the exact time of text." Danny said making Stiles swing his arms in the air all happy like as I rolled my eyes.

~

It took an hour but Danny final finished.

"There." Danny said as he backed away from the computer.

"No that can't be possible." Stiles said as I read the name.

Melissa McCall

It can't be.

~

Stiles kicked Danny out so we could talk.

"Maybe it's a worker at the hospital." Derek said.

"Or a patient." I added.

"We need to go." Stiles said as we all headed out the front door and downstairs.

We got in Stiles's jeep and drove off to the hospital.

~

When we got there we waited a while.

"Shouldn't we call Scott?" Stiles asked once we parked.

"Not until we know for sure who sent the text." I said.

"You guys go in and check everything out." Derek said sternly.

"Okay." Stiles said.

"Oh and Stiles." Derek said causing Stiles to look at him.

Derek grabbed the back of Stiles's head slamming his face on the steering wheel.

"Ow, what was that for." Stiles said in pain.

"You know what that was for now go." Derek said as Stiles got out of the car while I climbed out behind him.

Stiles followed me inside the hospital.

"Where is everyone?" I asked while walking through the front door.

The place was completely empty.

"What's going on?" Stiles asked.

I smelt blood right before a dead man slid out from around the corner leaving a blood trail behind him.

Then I remember what werewolf we knew that was in the hospital.

"Stiles get out of here." I said but it was too late Peter had appeared with his nurse, Jennifer.

"Why would you want to leave. Visiting hours just started." Jennifer said with a smirk.

"You know Nikki, now would be a good time to wolf up." Stiles said as I shut my eyes.

"Way ahead of you." I said while my eyes changed to their crimson red color and my claws and fangs appeared.

"There is two of us and only one of you. How do you think this is going to end?" Peter asked.

"There is two of us." Stiles said confused.

"Not for long." Peter smirked.

That's when Derek appeared and snapped Jennifer's neck.

"Now it's a fair fight." Derek smirked as Jennifer's body fell to the floor.

"Now why did you have to do that? She's my nurse." Peter asked.

"Derek get Stiles out of here." I growled before Peter ran at me.

I grabbed him throwing him into a wall as Derek grabbed Stiles and ran out the door.

Peter got up.

He threw some punches at me but I dodged them all.

At the end I grabbed his hand and flipped him over my shoulder.

I shifted back to normal before I was thrown into a wall.

I heard sirens and when I opened my eyes Sheriff Stilinski was in front of me.

~

I was taken to the police station.

Locked up on a bench in front of the Sheriff's office.

"Where is she?" I heard Scott say as I looked up from the ground and saw Scott, Malia, and Stiles.

They all saw me and came over to me.

"I'm okay." I said.

"Thank god, every time you get hurt my heart drops." Scott said making me smile.

"Can you go one day without getting hurt?" Malia asked.

"Apparently not." I chuckled.

"Okay you're free to go." A deputy said as he unlocked my handcuffs.

"Let's go home." Malia said as we left the station.

Let's hope tomorrow is a better day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
A\N

Another edited chapter. Hope you guys enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.8K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...
73.2K 2K 31
The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Alice Harper was in her old town, starting...
1M 25.3K 35
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...
30.9K 887 38
❝ the way he looks at her, i don't think he's never looked at me that way ❞ ❝ maybe you just weren't looking ❞ High school is supposed to be hard. Th...