Last Love

By grandtheftpoptart

20 year old Aliyah is in for a wild ride when her and her best friend move next to danisnotonfire and Amazing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 17

21 0 0
By grandtheftpoptart

It was June 23rd, a month after I got back from visiting my family. Carrie was throwing a party at her place and invited us all to it. When we got there there was alcohol and we decided "let's have fun". There weren't a lot of people we knew there. Dan stood next to Phil and I while we looked for a place to sit. Peyton was being chased after by some guys who seemed to drunk to mind that she was in a relationship.

We sat down on the couch and Phil went over to the counter to get us some drinks. "Here you go. Carrie made them." He said.

"Thank you." I said. I drank the shot and all I could remember was the gross after taste and Dan calling a taxi for us to go home because he was bored. I blacked out.

A/N: Wow! Lookie here, I actually updated this story! I forgot I have chapters of this story stored in my phones notes.

School is cool, French is bad. I made some friends and I've been writing a lot more lately. Unfortunately, I haven't been writing as much for this story as I have my other stories. I've lost the motivation that I used to have while writing this so after I run out of chapters to supply, I think I might have to figure out a way to end the story, nicely. I hope you enjoyed!

I'd like to mention, the next few chapters are pretty cringy (spelling?). So beware and remember, every chapter up until chapter 20-something, was written about 2 years ago.

Anyways, have a nice day/night! Stay cool :)

P.S. I wrote this when i was like 13 so I didn't (still don't) know how alcohol worked, so just assume that this is right, I guess?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468 7 30
DISCLAIMER: This story is mature because it will have some self harm in it. It will also have some swearing due to that's how Dan actually talks. Thi...
198K 5.9K 37
(y/n) is a regular twenty one year old girl with a great mom and dad and sixteen-year-old brother, austin. moving to london was a dream to her but me...
5.6K 102 38
Lizzie and Alice are Bestfriends that have just moved to London. After getting their new apartment they realize that they love next door to the famou...
258 1 18
Perrie Rydel, a 19 year old girl wanting everything to do with Dan and Phil, or, Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil, going to all their meetups, practica...