The Original Alpha

By Sarina_Bear

Nikki Ibrido has been a hybrid all her life. She is the first alpha and the strongest werewolf ever. When she... More

Under Construction
Far From Normal
Knowledge
Getting Arrested
Do Me A Favor
New Girl and Car Chases
Rescue Me
It's Peter
The Fox
A Naked Lydia Running in the Woods
A New Wolf in Town
The Rink
Boyd the Lonely Boy
It Can't Swim
Lydia? The Kanima?
It's Jackson
Gay Club
He Broke Out
After School Detention
The Buildup
The Failed Trap
Lydia's Party
Hostages
The Game
Season 3 IMPORTANT MUST READ
An Alpha Pack
Erica...he said it was Erica
The Vault
Human Sacrifices
The Right Guy
The Painful Bus Ride
The Suicidal Motel
Protecting Derek
The Fight
Derek's Past
Philosophers
Please Don't Leave Me
I'm Done Caring
The Nemeton
I'm a what?
Mischief Night\Day
Not You Again
Two Weeks
Their Looking for a Nogitsune
Where's Stiles?
Stiles is the Nogitsune
Psycho
Nikki?
Total Takeover
Telling Everything
Get In His Head
This Isn't Goodbye
Dream World
Season 4 Filler
Liam
Disaster Party
Finally Acting Like An Alpha
Deadpool
Deal with the Devil
The PSATs
Quarantine
Fernando and Monalisa Hale
Bonfire
The End of the Deadpool
We're Never Gonna Have That First Date
Discontinued
Re-write?
Its up!!!

I Know What She Is

1.6K 42 0
By Sarina_Bear

{One week later: Friday}

Scott's first game went well, he controlled his shifting.

I wonder what his anchor is?

I managed to get a closer look at Allison's necklace.

I also got chased by hunters again.

I was chasing the alpha when they showed up, I almost had him.

Lydia, Allison, Jackson, Scott, and Stiles got trapped by the alpha in the school.

I had to go save them, it was hard because every exit was locked.

I ended up jumping through a window to finally get in.

They didn't see me but I got rid of the alpha so they could get out.

Lots of things happened in one week.

The dance is tomorrow night and I'm kinda excited.

I still have my suspicions about Liz but everyone thinks I'm crazy because she's so nice.

I have been searching through books and even online for the past week and still nothing.

I have so many books left to read, let's just say I've been reading non stop all week and I'm still in the C's.

I was up all night looking for something that can prove Liz is evil.

I sat at my desk reading a book on centaurs when Malia barged in.

"Nikki give it up. Liz is the nicest person ever, she can't possibly be an evil supernatural being." Malia said as I got up from my desk and got dressed.

"I'm going to prove you wrong, just wait and see." I said as I grabbed my backpack.

"Well until then we still have other things to do, like capturing the alpha." Malia said sternly.

"With the Argents in the way that won't happen." I said sternly.

"Just don't worry about Liz. She's great." Malia said with a smile.

"Oh come on. Who is that nice?" I snapped.

"Well if she's evil, then she's really good at hiding it." Malia said before we left my room.

"Maybe she is hiding it." I mumbled to myself as I followed Malia downstairs.

~

I sat in economics, unable to focus.

Malia's words replayed in my head all day.

That's when it hit me...

What supernatural being is good at hiding things?

A fox.

"Ibrido?" Coach said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked around to see everyone was staring at me.

"Can you tell me what the advantages and disadvantages of a narrow span of control are?" Coach asked making me nervous.

I'm completely terrible at this class, mostly because I haven't went to school in over 300 years.

"Um..." I said as I looked down at my book.

I flipped through the pages frantically.

"Do you ever know the answers?" Coach asked making some students laugh.

"Coach I bet you don't know half the answers to the questions you ask." I said causing the class to go 'oh' and 'damn.'

"You wanna be smart with me? Okay. Detention after school." Coach said sternly.

"Don't you have a scrimmage game after school?" I asked.

"Alright smart ass. Now you get to sit out there and watch the game." Coach said feeling like he accomplished something.

"Wow what a great punishment." I mumbled quietly making Scott and Stiles laugh.

I guess Coach didn't know that I already planned on going to the game.

~

When school ended, I headed towards the field and sat on the bleachers next to Malia.

"Hey." Malia said with a smile.

"Hi." I said as Lydia and Allison showed up.

"Hey Nikki I wanted to talk to you." Allison said while she sat down next to me.

"What's up?" I asked with a smile.

"Why have you been ignoring me all week?" Allison asked.

"Sorry I've been super busy lately. You know with catching up in school and all that." I lied. 

Yeah it has nothing to do with you being an Argent.

"Are you busy today? I still haven't found my dress for the dance tomorrow?" Allison asked, I could smell the hope on her.

Gosh I can't bail on her anymore.

"I'm all yours." I said making her smile.

"I'm coming too...you two need a fashionista's point of view." Lydia said with a smirk.

Terrific.

~

The game ended and Coach made me stay after to clean up as my "punishment." 

Little does he know that after he left I compelled a few of his players to clean the field up for me.

"What about this one?" Allison asked as she walked out of the dressing room with a dark blue dress on.

"I like it." I said making her smile.

"Honey blue is not your color. Next." Lydia said while looking back at the rack of dresses.

"We should've left her in the car." I mouthed to Allison making her smile as she headed back into the dressing room. 

She came back out moments later with a silver dress on.

"That's the one." I said as Allison turned in a circle.

"It is kinda boring but I guess we can spice it up a bit." Lydia said before walking towards the jewelry section.

"Don't listen to her, you look great." I said making her smile.

Allison looked at herself in a nearby mirror.

"So who are you going to the dance with?" I asked as Allison walked back into the changing room.

"I'm just going with Lydia and Jackson." She said.

"Third wheeling it?" I asked.

"Yeah but oh well. What about you?" Allison asked as she walked out of the changing room holding the dress in her arms.

"Scott asked me to go with him." I said making her smile drop.

"Just as friends though and honestly I think he only asked me because I made his best friend go with my sister." I said quickly feeling a bit bad.

I know Allison likes Scott.

"It's okay if you like him. I knew he wouldn't ask me out." She said sadly.

"I don't like him like that I swear. He's all yours." I said making her smile.

"Let's forget about boys and go pick some heels to go with our dresses." Allison said while grabbing my hand, pulling me towards the shoes.

~

After hours, I finally got home.

Once I got inside I quickly ran up the stairs to my room.

I know what I am looking for now so no more time to waist.

I grabbed the book the said le malin on it.

I flipped through the pages to see a picture of a necklace.

"The amulet of spirits is the telling of good or bad." I read out loud before pulling out my phone.

I looked at the picture I took of Liz's necklace.

It was the same necklace.

I continued to read.

"If the gem in the middle is gold that means the fox wearing it is kind and caring. If the gem is red that means the fox wearing it is dangerous, evil, and tricky." I read before looking back at the picture on my phone.

The color of Liz's necklace was red.

I knew she was evil.

No one in Beacon Hills is that nice.

I grabbed the book shoving it into my backpack as I ran out of my room.

"Where are you going now? You just got home." Malia asked as I ran down the steps.

"I have to go do something I'll be right back." I said causing her to groan in frustration before going into her room.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Scott's number, after two rings he answered.

"Hey Nikki what's up?" Scott asked as I grabbed my keys and headed out the front door.

"Call Stiles and Derek and tell them to get to your hou-" I began but I was cut off by someone hitting me in the head with a hard object.

I fell to the ground as my vision became blurry.

"Hello? Nikki, are you there?" I heard Scott say as someone crouched down and grabbed my phone.

I looked up to see Liz before she suddenly changed into me.

A shapeshifting fox?

"Hey Scott, just forget about what I just said. I'll see you tomorrow at the dance." She said in my voice before hanging up.

I tried to focus on her but I couldn't.

I was bleeding and my body ached but I didn't know why.

"Can't heal? Maybe it's the spell I put on the bat." Liz said with a smirk.

Great a witch too.

"You really think I was going to let you tell everyone my big secret?" She asked as she pulled out a blade covered in wolfsbane.

"I knew you were onto me, but no one believed you. Not even your own sister." Liz chuckled.

"Looks like they'll never know since you'll be dead soon, but don't worry...I fill in for you." She said with a smirk as she stuck the blade into my side.

It was only seconds before I completely blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
A\N

Sorry that I started my hourly update late. Shit happened. Who's excited for the season premier tonight? Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote, share, and comment. Love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 308 42
My Adventures in the Parallel Universe that is my Imagination Volume 1: My Life as a Werewolf Grace is almost 16. Her parents believed that their chi...
62.7K 1.9K 15
Isabella Kaiser's parents are dead. Killed right before her eyes. - When she moves to Beacon Hills to live with her aunt, she thinks she's okay. Bu...
30.9K 887 38
❝ the way he looks at her, i don't think he's never looked at me that way ❞ ❝ maybe you just weren't looking ❞ High school is supposed to be hard. Th...
43.2K 908 34
(This is the back story between Savannah and her friends before the actual TW series starts. I recommend reading the series first, but if you can't h...