The Original Alpha

By Sarina_Bear

Nikki Ibrido has been a hybrid all her life. She is the first alpha and the strongest werewolf ever. When she... More

Under Construction
Far From Normal
Knowledge
Getting Arrested
New Girl and Car Chases
I Know What She Is
Rescue Me
It's Peter
The Fox
A Naked Lydia Running in the Woods
A New Wolf in Town
The Rink
Boyd the Lonely Boy
It Can't Swim
Lydia? The Kanima?
It's Jackson
Gay Club
He Broke Out
After School Detention
The Buildup
The Failed Trap
Lydia's Party
Hostages
The Game
Season 3 IMPORTANT MUST READ
An Alpha Pack
Erica...he said it was Erica
The Vault
Human Sacrifices
The Right Guy
The Painful Bus Ride
The Suicidal Motel
Protecting Derek
The Fight
Derek's Past
Philosophers
Please Don't Leave Me
I'm Done Caring
The Nemeton
I'm a what?
Mischief Night\Day
Not You Again
Two Weeks
Their Looking for a Nogitsune
Where's Stiles?
Stiles is the Nogitsune
Psycho
Nikki?
Total Takeover
Telling Everything
Get In His Head
This Isn't Goodbye
Dream World
Season 4 Filler
Liam
Disaster Party
Finally Acting Like An Alpha
Deadpool
Deal with the Devil
The PSATs
Quarantine
Fernando and Monalisa Hale
Bonfire
The End of the Deadpool
We're Never Gonna Have That First Date
Discontinued
Re-write?
Its up!!!

Do Me A Favor

1.9K 56 3
By Sarina_Bear

A few days passed and I haven't talked to the boys since Derek was arrested.

"Nikki, Derek is out of jail. Just forgive the boys already." Malia said while I got ready for school.

She's been at this for two days.

"Why do you want me to forgive them anyways?" I asked as I buttoned up my shirt.

"Because if you hate them then I have to hate them, it's the sister code." Malia said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Since when did you like them?" I asked as she followed me downstairs.

"Since I realized how cute Stiles was." She said with a smile once we entered the kitchen.

"Hang out with them, I don't care." I snapped as I grabbed my backpack from underneath the kitchen table.

"Girls calm down. What's wrong?" My mom asked.

"Nikki is mad." Malia said making me glair at her.

"Why are you mad?" My mom asked me worried.

"I'm not mad at Malia. If she wants to hang out with Scott and Stiles I don't care." I answered.

"Those nice boys that came over the other day?" My mom asked with a smile.

Of course my mom likes Scott and Stiles, then again she doesn't know that they were the reason Derek was in jail.

I groaned before leaving the kitchen, Malia followed me outside.

"Nikki why are you so mad at them anyways?" She asked.

"Because they made my best friend the most wanted fugitive in Beacon Hills." I said sternly.

"I thought you weren't mad?" Malia asked with a smirk.

"I said I wasn't mad at you." I said just as Stiles and Scott pulled up in the Jeep.

"Them I'm still mad at." I said while glaring at Scott and Stiles.

"Wanna ride?" Scott asked me.

I looked back at Malia as she smiled at me.

"I'll see you at school." I said rolling my eyes.

"Nikki please get in the car. I feel bad." Malia said following me towards my bike.

"Since when did you care about being a good sister?" I snapped as I got on my bike.

I could see her heart drop.

I wanted to take back what I said but instead I just put my helmet on and drove off.

I'm such a terrible sister.

~

In chemistry class Scott and Stiles kept on trying to get me to forgive them.

"Nikki, we said we were sorry. Why can't you just forgive us?" Scott whispered as I flipped through my chemistry book.

"I'm trying to do my work." I said sternly.

I was trying my best to ignore them but being a werewolf with amazing hearing doesn't help my situation.

"Derek is out of jail already so why are you still mad?" Stiles asked making me get even more angry.

"Can you guys shut up already?" I snapped.

I guess I was too loud because Mr. Harris slammed his book shut catching everyones attention.

"Mr. Stilinski and Mr. McCall, detention after school." Mr. Harris said with anger.

Finally... 

"Thank you." I mumbled with a smile.

"You too Miss Ibrido." He said making my smile to drop.

"Looks like we have more time to make you forgive us." Stiles said causing me to groan as I banged my head against my open book.

I wish I never told my parents I wanted to be normal.

~

School ended and I headed to detention.

Of course I would be stuck in detention with the boys.

"Hey Nikki." Stiles whispered making me groan.

"What do you want?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Do you forgive us?" He asked making me angry.

I held my eyes shut as I slowly turned around.

I opened my eyes revealing their crimson red color. "No."

"Okay sorry for asking." He said, his and Scotts eyes widened.

I shut my eyes calming down causing them to change back to their normal color.

That's when i came up with an idea.

"I'll forgive you if you guys do something for me." I whispered with a smirk.

"Anything. What do you want us to do?" Stiles asked confused as I turned back around to face them.

"You're going to ask my sister out on a date." I said to Stiles causing his eyes to widen.

"What?" He asked as I smiled.

"Just do it so she will help us with the full moon tomorrow." Scott said as Stiles sighed.

"Okay I'll go on a date with you sister, now you forgive us?" Stiles asked.

This will get my sister to forgive me.

"You? Yes. Scott still has to do a favor for me." I said with a smirk.

"I'm afraid to ask." Scott said.

~

After detention I had Scott come with me to the mall.

"Dress shopping?" Scott asked as I laid down another dress in his arms.

"I need to find a dress for the dance coming up." I said while looking at more dresses on the rack.

"You have a date?" He asked looking kinda sad.

Weird.

"No I was just gonna go with Malia." I said as I put another dress in his arms.

"But you just told Stiles to ask her out and he asked her to the dance." He said.

Great.

"Well then I guess I'm going solo." I said as I grabbed the dresses from Scott and walked over towards the fitting rooms.

"Do you wanna go to the dance with me?" He asked hesitantly making my eyes widen.

I could smell the fear on him.

Was he afraid I would say no or was he afraid I would say yes?

"Do you really want to go with me or are you just asking me so I don't have to go alone?" I asked as I shut the curtain and changed into one of the dresses.

"Well I have no one to go with either." Scott said.

"What about Allison. I thought you liked her." I asked.

"Would you rather go alone?" Scott asked changing the subject.

"No. I'll go with you." I said.

The smell of happiness filled the air.

I'm confused. 

I exited the fitting room.

"Woah." Scott said as his jaw dropped once he saw me.

(Nikki's dress)

"What?" I ask confused as I fixed my hair.

"You look-" he began but I cut him off.

"Like a girl? Yeah I know I feel weird." I said with a disgusted face while looking in the mirror.

"I was going to say beautiful." He said with a smile making me blush.

"Looks like I'm getting this one." I said with a smile before going back into the changing room, shutting the curtain.

Did he just say I looked beautiful?

Now I feel bad about slapping him yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
A\N

Another chapter fixed. Tell me what you think by leaving a comment. Thanks for reading and please vote and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 94 30
Months later after the Kanima and her mother's death, Casey is back in Beacon Hills to start off her freshman year at Beacon Hills high school. But t...
65.6K 1.8K 28
"I'll never be you Caroline!!! I'll never be pretty enough, I'll never be smart enough, I'll never get the perfect boy with the perfect lifestyle...
62.5K 1.3K 38
πŸŽ΅π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’˜π’† 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’†π’…π’ π’˜π’† π’ˆπ’ 🎡 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
43.2K 908 34
(This is the back story between Savannah and her friends before the actual TW series starts. I recommend reading the series first, but if you can't h...