A Demon In Ouran? *Hikaru Hit...

By no_nonsense_not

Angela Akatsuki has been ordered to attend Ouran Academy by her master, Ciel Phantomhive. Upon arriving she f... More

A Demon In Ouran? *Hikaru Hitachiin*
New Life? New School?
Host Club?
The Host Club? cont.
Note from Angela
I Dont Know What to Call This!
I'm Your What?!
First Day
The Plan
His Maid, Followed
That Maid, Surprising
Morning At the Phantomhive's
His Earl's Birthday
His Maid, Something?
Last Day At the Phantomhive's
Job of A High Shcool Host/ That Butler, Competing pt. 1
The Job of a High School Host/ That Butler, Competing pt.2
Agni's Advice
The Maiden's Return/Beware the Physical Examinations
Attack of the Lady Manager
The Twins Fight
The Grade School Host is the Naughty Type!
Jungle Pool S.O.S.
The Sun, The Sea, And The Host Club
A Challenge from Lobelia Girls' Academy
Shopping and Fashion Show (1st part of a 2part series)
Shopping for the Fashion Show *pt. 2*
Meeting Yuzuha Hitachiin
Meeting Yuzuha-san part 2
A Day In The Life Of The Fujiokas part 1
A Day In the Life of the Fujioka Family part 2
Trouble In Germany
Meeting Lord Sullivan
The Ancestor of the Green Witch
That Butler, Leaving
Speculations or...?
Those Servants, Adapting
New Scoop
That Maid, Considered
That Maid, Disappointed
The Farce of Everything (part 1)
Notice
The Farce of Everything (pt 2)
The Farce of Everything (pt 3)
Notice
Returning to Japan....A Delight?
Hello Haruhi~
The Start of Summer
Reunion and Apologies pt. 1
Please Read
Question
Reunion and Apologies pt 2
Candy Canes
Severed Ties part 1

Addition to "His Earl's Birthday"

995 27 0
By no_nonsense_not

Note: Remember when Elizabeth and Lady Middford came to visit Ciel on his birthday and the host club was there? Yeah, this is the chapter on what happened.

  I tugged on the reigns and the horses trudged forward.

Bang.  "Hm, 1-0." Sebastian was keeping score and since Lady Marchioness shot down a bird a point is hers.

She's quite quick.

"That Marchioness sure lives up to her reputation. She has shot down a bird already. She may just be a bit too hard for you to beat young master." I remarked, as we stopped next to said person. He looked bothered by my comment and shot a bird himself to which Lady Elizabeth and Haruhi shrieked at.

"I know it might seem bad since it's Aunt Frances but I am not going to lose anything you can call a competition." he turned to Lady Elizabeth, "Lizzie please just stay here with Angela, it's too dangerous. I hope you understand."

We continued to watch Lady M and young master continuously try to out shoot each other. And after I explained the schedule to the host  club I told them they could roam around since they've never been out here.

"It's a relief. Ceil is acting like his old self again." Lady Elizabeth said. "Since he was so close to Madam Red I was worried." I guess she is referring Madam Red's death. "I don't want Ceil to have anymore bad memories. That's why I do what I can to cheer him up. It hardly ever works though." she smiled, "I kinda overdo it and end up making him mad instead." I understand that, master can be stubborn. I could've said that but instead I bowed and told her: "I am certain that the young master always considers your concern for him."

"Hee Hee thanks. You're so nice Angela."

More shots rounded and I counted them off, the results now are  5-4. My watch read it was nearing midday.

"The competition seems to be in full swing. We should go and cheer."

Soon it was to be afternoon luncheon consisting of whatever the two caught. The host club came back, though they were in range, as Sebastian and I prepared the food.

"Marichoness has a total of 15 animals. 10 pheasants, 2 foxes and 3 rabbits. While young master has 11 pheasants, 3 foxes and 1 rabbit. This makes a total of 15 animals also."

I sighed inwardly, "I guess we must make it a draw. How do you feel about that?"

Marichoness crossed her arms, "I wont take it lying down. I will not be happy until someone is declared victor."

Young master sat at the other end of the long table, chin  rested upright on palm. "I agree Aunt Frances, even though we rarely agree."

"If that's the case we can decide the win in another contest soon after."

"Sounds good!"

"No problem?"

"Did you feel some shockwaves just now?" Tamaki asked Kaoru. He nodded.

"Though it seems we have hunted all the prey this area has to offer. We best change locations." Marichoness offered.

"Hmm. Don't you worry. There is still some larger prey lurking." Sebastian reassured, pouring chilled champagne into her glass.

"Well now that we have these events sorted out-"

"Let's eat!" Honey-sempai cheered.  I heard Lady Elizabeth giggle,  "It smells so yummy!"

The silverware I held reflected off a dark shadow, I guess it was Sebastian, but Sebastian isn't that tall.

"Lizzie!"

"EEK!"

"NO!" I faced the continuous screams and caught a huge black bear from the bushes in front of Lady Elizabeth.

I had no time to panic. The bear stood still just as master jumped and protected Lady Elizabeth from her state. Soon the large beast fell back and Marichoness held her rifle in its former position, smoke still coming out of it.

"16-15 It seems you have beaten me, Aunt Frances."

"Hmph, it will be at least 10 more years before you can beat me. Though, you are worthy of my praise after such display of bravery. You gave your all to protect my little girl. So," she semi-bowed, the most common sign of respect, "I owe you one."

"You are worthy of being my son-in-law, Earl Ciel Phantomhive. Now that the contest is over, let's go home."

After all the food and silverware was pack we started home.  Sebastian carried the bear all the way while I held the reigns.

"Hey. Hey Angela." Kyoya-sempai walked up to me holding a silver object in his hand.

"You forgot something." that object was the knife.

"Oh my, I left my silverware behind. I wonder what came over me."

"Is that so? You forgot that you left it in the bear's head. You were the one who took out the bear, right?"

I kept walking forward. "Marichoness's shot missed."

Even through all that he still stayed calm enough to watch that minor thing! He really is cold hearted.

"Don't think I didn't panic either. I'm not that cold hearted." He didn't read my mind did he?

 "I always watch for things, even the most minor detail. Now, I want you to answer this question."

"What is it?"

"Shouldn't you have done it so that your master got all the glory? Why did you let her win?"

"That's two questions,"  sempai gave an irritated sigh, "But I will do my best to answer both of them."

"Master does have talent when it comes to competitions. That's why now he is of the opinion he cannot lose. However when trying to reach your goals you need to learn how to eat some humble pie occasionally. If you don't, one small trip one day might mean your fall. The young master's goals are set rather high. It may be wishful thinking on my part."

"Bu-"

"The household I serve is led by a child. At the same time he is the "master". It's important for him to have an adult by his side. To keep him in line."

"Don't forget you're a child too." a pout reached my lips. Doesn't he get it?

"So this is all for the sake of you master. You and Sebastian have taught him the right actions at the right time."

"It's because I am a maid to the core." I smirked. "No matter what I will do what benefits my master."

"Hmm. You are the type that will never be taken advantage of." I caught the first smile that ever came on Kyoya-sempai's face. Or maybe it was a grin.

Back at the manor

"Since we caught so many animals let us show you what we can do with them here." I opened the door to reveal Bard, Mey-rin and Finnie...everything but ok. They had ashes all over them and I am pretty sure Bard broke his arm.

"WELCOME HOME!"

"Why do you all look like this?"

"We all chipped in and made this!" Finnie held up what was supposed to be a birthday cake. I just couldn't tell what it was.

"We even used some of those pretty roses to decorate it!!"

"I made a donburi, it's filled with master's favorite food!"

"The table layout was done by me. I copied Sebastian's style."

I couldn't say anything. I didn't want to say anything. Instead I inched backwards almost succeeding in exiting the room until I bumped into Marchioness, who did not look happy. Uh-oh

"Hmm, they beat me to it. I came here to especially say happy 13th birthday Ciel." she patted him on the head.

"By the way, I will be counting on you all to take care of my daughter and her husband in the future."

"Thank you...so much!" I smiled because this was also my first time seeing master smile.

"Sebastian, Angela, thanks for all you did today."

"You're welcome."

"However, I still need to get you to fix a few things. The smashed tea set, the bare garden. Also the dinner that was burnt to ash. Will you both take care of that?"

"Oh, of course."

"So you knew about it?" we both chuckled and walked out the main room and into the kitchen.

I am sad because our cake has gone to waste.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.3K 27
Planned to be wed since birth. Her widowed mother and Nara move into the Suoh mansion during her and Tamaki's last few years of school so their paren...
176K 5.8K 33
•Fanfiction• The Ouran highschool host club suddenly has a new member entrusted to them. The principal is a friend of the wife of Pubert Addams. Thei...
1.5K 123 21
~NOTE: We do not own Black Butler or Ouran High School Host Club! We just like making their characters do very naughty things!~ It all started as a...
302K 12.4K 27
UNDER MAJOR EDITING After one dangerous decision, leaves Sakura Nazo disowned, scarred, and with amnesia. When she decides to enroll in Ouran Academy...