Porcelain - A Marianas Trench...

By oldtrenchstan

17 year old Caelyn Jones is forced to move to Vancouver and she is not happy about leaving her bestfriend but... More

Chapter 2 - Kryptonite
Chapter 3 - Ian's Here!
Chapter 4 - 20 Questions
Chapter 5 - Skin and Bones
Chapter 6 - Hair and Piercings
Chapter 7 - I see myself....
Chapter 8 - Sicker Things
Chapter 9 - Par-tay!
Chapter 10 - New School
Chapter 11 - Push
Chapter 12 - Date Night.
Chapter 13 - Getting Ready
Chapter 14 - Damnit, I think I.....
Chapter 15 - Was he any good?
Chapter 16 - Best Friends
Chapter 17 - Home. Now.
Chapter 18 - 5 f*cking months.
Chapter 19 - Enough Dick Talk!
Chapter 20 - Letters...
Chapter 21 - Broken and Bloody.
Chapter 22 - My Perfect Porcelain
Chapter 23 - Happy Valentine's!
Chapter 24 - Marianas Trench?
Chapter 25 - Starbucks and Apartments
Chapter 26 - Best Friends Birthday
Chapter 27 - PARTY!
Chapter 28 - Tattoos
Chapter 29 - I'm Pregnant!
Chapter 30 - We got it!
Chapter 31 - Shopping!
Chapter 32 - SLURPEES
Chapter 33 - What are coconuts?
Chapter 34 - Moving...
Chapter 35 - Unpacking, Unpacking and Unpacking
Chapter 36 - Soon
Chapter 37 - Fights
Chapter 38 - Someday
Chapter 39 -Heart to Heart with....Ryder?
Chapter 40 - Drunken Birthdays
Chapter 41- This is how you remind me.
Chapter 42 - Cat Eating?
Chapter 43 - Hey Jim!
Chapter 44 - Toast
Chapter 45 - Complicated!
Chapter 46 - First Gig!
Chapter 47 - Screams
Chapter 48 - Then it hit me.
Chapter 49 - Goodbyes
Chapter 50 - Uh, Oh.
SEQUEL INFO?!?!?

Porcelain - A Marianas Trench/ Josh Ramsay fanfic

3.4K 55 3
By oldtrenchstan

Chapter 1

I sat on my bed with my best friend Raine. We were spending the last night that I had in Ontario until I was moving to Vancouver.

"Cae, why do you have to move?" She asked. I swept my brown hair out of my eyes.

"I don't know. You know I don't want to, if I could I would stay here." I said. I picked at my black nail polish.

"I'm going to miss you." Raine started to get teary eyed. I pulled her into a hug.

"Raine, don't cry. I'm going to miss you too. So much. Just think, when I turn 18 and I get the money, I'm going to come right back here, right back home." I rubbed her back.

"I don't know how I'm going to survive senior year without you." She said.

"I don't know either, we can do it though, I know we can." I said.

"Okay babes, I'm getting tired, lets go to bed." Raine said pulling the covers over her.

"Kay sexy, night, love you." I said turning off my lamp. We would always call each other babes and sexy, I never knew why.

"Love you too." She said then snuggled into the blankets. I'm really going to miss this bitch.

-

My alarm went off at 6am. God, it's so early for a insomniac that got a hour of sleep last night. I shut it off quickly and dragged myself out of bed. I grabbed the clothes I had laid out the night before and went to the shower. I showered and did my makeup, which was basically foundation and eyeliner. I dried and straightened my hair. I put on skinny jeans, a warn out Michael Jackson shirt and red vans that I wear all the time. I grabbed all the stuff that I just used and put them in a box. Raine was sitting on my bed crying. I ran to her and plopped down on the bed.

"Raine Johnston, stop crying, I'll call you, and text you, and I'll even come to visit. It'll be okay." I said. Raine was always so emotional but this was a good reason to be. I was moving away from where I was born and raised.

"I know, it's just that I'll miss you Caelyn." She wiped under her eyes.

"I'll miss you too, just call whenever and I'll talk. I don't care if I'm at a funeral, I'll answer." I said. She smiled at me.

"I know you would, we have to go though, you have a long drive ahead of you." Raine said. I nodded and grabbed the last box and carried down the stairs. Raine was close behind me. I gave the box to the moving truck that was ready to go and I turned to Raine. "Bye babes." She squeezed me.

"Later sexy. Just remember, call me when you miss me and don't give a fuck about any shit people say." I hugged her. She laughed.

"Language!" My mom yelled. We ignored her.

"Same for you. I love ya pumpkin." Raine said.

"Love ya tomato." I let go and walked to the car. I sat in the passengers seat and shut the door. My mom got in the car and started to drive behind the moving truck.

"Here we go." My mom said. I ignored her and put in my music.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey looky here! New fanfic! Yay! Tell me if you like it! Kay byes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...