Chapter 3 - Ian's Here!

Chapter 3

-

I laid on my bed being tickled by Matt.

"Matt! Get the fuck off me!" I tried to push him off. No use. "Matthew Webb!" I flipped him over somehow and straddled him.

"Oh no you won't." He said.

"Oh yes I will!" I started to tickle his sides.

"Caelyn! No!" He pushed me off and I landed on the floor.

"Well fuck you Matt." I gave him the finger and got off the floor. Matt and I are getting along really well.

"Ah ah ah watch you tone Ms. Jo-" He got cut off by his cell ringing. He answered it. "Hey...Oh hey Josh!... You think you found a drummer? Really?... I will...Bye!" Matt slid his phone back in his pocket. "You wanna come with me to see if we have a drummer?" Matt asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure, why not?" I said and stood up off my bed.

"That's the spirit! Lets go!" He said. And with the we left and ventured over to Josh's house which was literally next door. Matt knocked on the front door to be great by a really fucking hot guy who I was guessing is Josh. He was really tall and pretty damn skinny. He had longish light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Hey, who's this purdy lady?" He asked.

"This purdy lady's name is Caelyn Jones." I said.

"Josh Ramsay." He extended his hand.

"I gotta pee!" Matt ran inside and left me with Josh.

"Come in." He lead me inside and we walked to the basement. "Did you and Matt hook up or something?" He asked. Well, that was douchey.

"No, we did not. Boys and girls can be friends, douche." I said.

"What did you call me?" Josh asked.

"A douche. You probably only said that because you wouldn't get lucky enough to hook up with anybody, anyway." I said. I was just doing this to annoy him. I smirked and sat down on the couch he had sitting there.

"So you're saying that I'm not good enough to get laid?" He asked. I laughed.

"You're not taking this very well." I chuckled.

"Shut up Porcelain." Josh said. I cocked my head to the side.

"Porcelain?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's your pet name because you look like a porcelain doll. Pale and so fragile looking you could break." He said. I looked down at my skinny body and my pale hands.

"I like it, thanks Josh." I said and looked at my hands.

"No problem." He said as he took his guitar out of its case and fiddled with it. Matt came out of the bathroom. The door bell rang and Josh ran upstairs to get it.

"So how do you like Josh?" Matt asked sitting down next to me. I rolled my eyes.

"He's nice, a bit of a douche though." I said twiddling my thumbs.

"That, he is." Matt laughed. Josh came down with a guy with brown flippy hair.

"This is Ian." Josh said.

"Hi!" Ian said.

"Hey! You wanna play us something?" Matt asked. Ian nodded and got behind the drums. Ian started playing and he was really amazing. We he finished we all clapped and woo'd.

"Matt?" Josh asked. Matt sat there nodding his head. "You're in!" Josh said throwing his hand in the air. Matt and I clapped.

"Hey, do you know any bass guitar players?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, my roommate Mike is pretty good." Ian said.

"Can you ask him if he will come over here tomorrow?" Josh asked.

"Sure!" Ian said.