Chapter 46 - First Gig!

Chapter 46

-

"Good luck." I kissed Josh before he left for stage.

"We'll need it." Josh winked and slapped my ass.

"The fuck was that for?" I asked.

"I don't know, I felt like it. You have a nice ass." Josh laughed.

"Fuck you!" I chuckled and he went on stage. I met Ella waiting in a crowd of people. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Hey we're Marianas Trench and this is our first gig so if we mess up don't fucking kill us." Josh spoke into the mic. "I'm Josh Ramsay, this is Matt Webb, Mike Ayley and Ian Casselman. Here's some songs that we wrote."

They started playing Primetime. Ella and I screeched loudly. They played their set and built up a pretty large crowd.

"Thanks for watching us you sexy bitches!" Ian said.

"If you want our demo ep type thing come to our tent! Or if you want to be friends, I mean our girlfriends get lonely without us." Josh winked at us. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're so hot!" A randon lady shouted.

"Ah, thank you." Josh winked again.

"Bastard!" I shouted. Josh laughed.

"Okay we have to go now so yeah! Bye!" Josh waved and the boys got off the stage. I ran up to the stage with Ella.

"Good fucking job babe." I smiled and hugged his sweaty body.

"Thanks darling." Josh chuckled and kissed my forehead. I went along to congratulate the other boys.

-

The festival was amazing. I had so much fun with everybody, we were now on our way back home, but we had to stop for dinner first. We stopped at some old diner about 30 minutes away from home.

"Why can't we just eat at our house Josh? I'm tired and I have school tomorrow. Josh grads basically in a week. Plus my math finals are tomorrow." I begged. I was honestly worried about school. I fucking hope I get some kind of good marks maybe.

"Look Porce, you're worried I know. Just calm down for an hour. We can go right home and you can study all you want." Josh grabbed my hand. I nodded my head and we went into the restaurant. We sat down. I sat between Josh and Mike.

"So, did you guys follow the rules?" Matt smirked at Josh and I.

"Yes Matty we didn't fuck in the tent now shut the hell up." I snapped.

"Somebody's on their period." Ian mumbled. Ella and I shot him a look. "Fuck I'm sorry." Ian apologised.

"You fucking better be, that's not something you say to a girl. You shit." Ella said.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it." Ian said again.

"It's uh, fine. I'm just stressed, that's all. I had lots of fun at the festival though, don't worry." I smiled.

"Okay thanks Cae." Ian said to me. Our waiter came up to us and we ordered.

"I love you baby, it'll be fine." Josh whispered into my hair, only for me to hear.

"Ella so, when are we gonna go see Raine?" I asked.

"Raine? In Ontario? For how long?" Josh worried.

"Babe, don't worry, it'll only be a week or so. I just miss her, she's like my sister." I explained.

"When are you going?" Josh stumbled his words.

"Ramsay, calm down. We can talk about this when we get home." I said getting fed up. Josh didn't say anything else. He just let go of my hand.

---------------------------------

3 updates today because I'm cool like that. Date Moved! So Soon will be out on the 8th! I'm shit at math and I planned it wrong so yes! So Soon! February 8th!

Porcelain - A Marianas Trench/ Josh Ramsay fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें