Chapter 16 - Best Friends

Chapter 16

I put on my shoes and made my way off Acadia Rd. I arrived at Matt's house and I knocked at the door.

"Caelyn!" Matt opened the door.

"Matty! I have news!" I said.

"Oooh news!" Matt said. We walked into his room and I sat on the chair. "So, what's this news?"

"Josh and I are getting pretty serious." I smiled.

"What do you mean by serious?"

"Like serious by we had a date last night, came back to my place, he said he loved me for the first time and I said it back, and you probably don't want to know this but we fucked." I said.

"You're right, I didn't need to know that." Matt made a grossed out face. I giggled. "But, I'm happy that you're happy." Matt said.

"Thank you Matty. I appreciate it." I gave him a hug.

"You don't have any Josh juices on you do you?" Matt asked. I laughed.

"No, you're good." I said as Matt hugged back.

"Oh my god." Matt said.

"What?"

"Josh gave you a hickey!" Matt motioned towards my neck.

"Dammit. I can't believe mom didn't notice." I said. Matt just laughed. I got out my phone.

/thanks for the hickey you bastard. - Porcelain/

/haha, I didn't even notice. Sorry babe. - Josh/

/it's okay but next time I'm giving you one and you're not going to notice. Watch out, I'm sneaky. ;) - Porcelain/

/okay see you later xox - Josh/

/later xo - Porcelain/

"Ah Matty. I never thought my life would turn out like this. I always thought I would stay in Ontario with only one friend. Now I'm in Vancouver with 3 amazing friends and a boyfriend who loves me." I sighed.

"Well, I know that you changed all of our lives. You made it better." Matt smiled.

"Thank you Matt. You guys made mine better too." I smiled. For the rest of the day Matt and I hung out.