Chapter 36 - Soon

Chapter 36

-

The alarm rang. I turned over and shut it off quickly. I grabbed some leggings and a gray tank top, honestly I wasn't trying to look my best today, I just wanted school to be over. I had my shower and got ready. I put on my clothes and did my hair and makeup as usual. I came out of our washroom.

"Morning." I said quietly to Josh.

"Morning Porce. When's school gonna be over?" Josh asked.

"I'm graduating soon, then I'm switching my work shift to 8am to 12. Then it'll just be us from noon on." I said while I put on my vans.

"Okay, have a nice time at school today, ignore Ryder." Josh said.

"I will, later." I smiled and left.

-

Cathy just got her licence so she drove me back to the apartment from work. Work wasn't bad, really slow today though. I waved at her goodbye and walked to our place. I unlocked the door and came in to see Josh on the couch playing with his guitar.

"How was stuff?" Josh asked as I kicked my shoes to the side.

"Fine, Ryder wasn't there today. So that was nice. Work was slow. I just missed you." I smiled and sat next to him. Josh put his guitar back in his case and wrapped a arm around me.

"Missed you too." Josh said.

"I don't know what I would be doing right now if it wasn't for you and the guys." I said and got a blanket off the corner of the couch.

"You'd probably be back in Ontario with Raine and her boyfriend. None of this." Josh said while he rubbed my leg.

"Well, thank god I met you." I smiled and laid my head on him.

"I love you." Josh said.

"Love you too." I smiled.