Chapter 19 - Enough Dick Talk!

Chapter 19

I was awakened by a tap on my shoulder. I fluttered my eyes open.

"Hey." Josh said in his extremely sexy morning voice.

"Hey." I replied wrapping my arms around him.

"I have to get ready." Josh said sweeping my hair out of my face.

"No, I don't want you to leave." I said.

"I'm sorry." Josh said and kissed me slowly.

"Damn you." I said and let go. Josh got up and went to shower. I took this opportunity to call the guys and tell them to meet us over here. Josh came out of the shower with his towel wrapped around his waist dangerously low.

"Done looking?" Josh joked as he grabbed his clothes.

"Pfft, no, I wasn't looking." I rolled my eyes playfully. For a minute I almost forgot Josh was leaving, but then it hit me again. Josh gave me a are-you-for-real look. "Shut up." I said as I fixed my messy hair. Josh left to get dressed and do his hair and shit. There were 3 knocks on the front door.

"Door!" Sara shouted.

"Get it, shit face!" Josh yelled.

"Language!" Corlynn shouted. I laughed at how funny this family treats each other. 3 pairs of foot steps came down stairs.

"Hey bitches!" Ian greeted us.

"Hi Ian." I laughed. Josh came out with his packed suit case.

"Dude we're gonna miss you." Matt said faking a tear.

"Yeah, thanks, you too. Just keep my girlfriend under control." Josh said.

"Josh. You're a dick!" I said loudly. They laughed. "I am perfectly stable and in control." I said proudly even though I'll probably breakdown as soon as he leaves.

"Yeah, sure Caelyn..." Mike said.

"You're a dick too Michael!" I threw a pillow at him.

"So, did you guys fuck or something last night? Cae is wearing your shirt and she has messy hair." Ian asked. Josh tried to keep straight faced.

"Oh my god you're even a dick Ian! I stayed the night and didn't have pjs." I said.

"Oh Caelyn don't lie, we know you guys fucked." Matt said.

"Okay, great, all my friends are huge dicks." I rolled my eyes.

"We also all have huge dicks." Ian wiggled his eyebrows.

"Enough dick talk!" I shouted throwing another pillow at Ian.

"You were asking for it." Josh said. I gave him the finger.

"Okay I need to get some pants on so, if you don't want to see me in my panties, turn around." I said. Matt turned around right away. Mike and Ian sort of just stood there desiding if they should or not. "Mike, Ian, turn around." I said. They turned around. I got out of bed and grabbed my jeans from yesterday.

"Oooh lace!" Josh said.

"Awe now I really want to see." Ian whinned.

"Ian you pervert." I zipped up my jeans. "Turn!" I said. Josh hugged me from behind.

"Dammit Porcelain you're small. 5'3?" Josh asked.

"5'2 and a half, 103 pounds." I said. I always wished my body wasn't this way. I'm so skinny you can see my bones and with my hight, it doesn't help. You don't understand how many times I've been asked, do you have a eating disorder? No, I do not.

"Wow, my little tiny lady." Josh said.

"Guys, stop being cute so we can say bye." Mike said.

"Lets do it upstairs." I said. We made our way to the front door.

"Josh hurry up!" Corlynn said wipping the occasional tear.

"See ya man. Try not to have too much fun....?" Ian said.

"Oh don't worry man I won't. See ya." Josh gave him one of those man hugs. Then came Mike.

"Bye Ramsay. We'll take care of Caelyn." Mike said give Josh one of his teddy bear hugs.

"Oh dude you better, bye." Josh said, then came Matt.

"See ya Josh. Don't go crazy." Matt said giving the final hug.

"I'll try not to. See ya." Josh smiled. Then was me. Oh sweet Jesus. "Now for you Porcelain. Write to me. Be strong. I'll be back before you know it. I love you."

"I love you too." I said. Josh kissed me passionately. Gagging noises came from behind us.

"Christ guys! We don't need to see you have sex." Matt complained.

"Fuck you Matthew." I said and kissed Josh once more.

"I have to go. See ya." Josh said to all of us.

"Later." I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Bye you cheesy bastard!" Ian yelled as Josh left. The car drove away and we were all standing in Josh's front yard. Mike came to me with a hug.

"It'll be okay Caelyn." Mike said.

"I know." I dug my nails into the palm of my hand to keep me from crying. I swear I will not cry in front of anybody anymore. "We still have to go to damn school." I huffed.