Chapter 50 - Uh, Oh.

Chapter 50

I have been back in Ontario for a week and a half and I have been throwing my guts up the entire fucking time. That obiously wasn't nervous puke, I have the flu. Also, big news! Raine is pregnant with Dan's baby and their keeping it. I'm sort of going to be a aunt! They announced that I am the god mother even though Dan barely knows me, he trusted Raine. That's love.

For me, other than puking all week, I have also been depressed as fuck. I miss everybody so fucking much.

"I missed you a lot." Raine said and rubbed my forehead.

"I missed you too sexy. I'm sorry you never actually got to meet everybody." I said, a single tear running down my face.

"It's okay. As long as-" She got cut off by me running to the toilet. I threw up and flushed it. I sat on the cold tiled floor. "Will you kill me if I tell you I don't think this is the flu?" Raine asked while leaning against the door frame.

"Then what the hell is it?" I asked, shaking from the vomit, and slightly from fright. What did she think? I was dying? Yeah, on the inside.

"Caelyn hunny, I think you might be pregnant. This is what happened to me." She said placing her hand on her not existent baby bump. I gasped. No. I couldn't be. "I'm not sure, I'm no doctor, but I have extra tests. You should try a few." Raine explained. I did as told. I peed on the stick. When it was ready I couldn't look.

"Do it for me. Please." I looked down at the floor.

"Oh hun, I'm not the only one that's pregnant. These both say positive." Raine said.

Oh my god. That was it. I'm having Josh's baby. And he has no clue.

THE END.

SEQUEL OUT TOMORROW YAY. DON'T HATE ON ME. SEQUEL WILL BE CALLED SO SOON YAY BYE!