Chapter 29 - I'm Pregnant!

Chapter 29

-March Break-

"I don't want to go..." I said as I pulled on my vans.

"You have to hunny. It's your grandparents." Mom said.

"But mom! Please!" I said.

"You really don't want to go." Mom said as she stuffed a shirt in her bag.

"Not really." I said.

"Fine, stay here." Mom asked. My smile grew.

"Thank you mommy! I'll be back later!" I gave her a big hug.

"No problem, see ya dear." Mom said. I ran down the stairs and made my way to Josh's house. I knocked on the door.

"Hey hot stuff." Josh said as he leaned on the doorway.

"Hey, we get my house to ourselves for a week!" I grinned.

"Awesome babe." Josh gave me a quick kiss. "I'm gonna call the guys over for a band practice though, just so we can get it done for the week." Josh said as he pulled out his phone.

"I'll call Ella." I got out my cell. We called everyone and went downstairs. I sat down on his bed with Josh. "Do you want to prank everybody?" I asked playing with the edge of Josh's sheets.

"What do you want to do?" Josh asked.

"Tell them I'm pregnant. I'm sure Matt's gonna shit himself." I giggled.

"Lets do it!" Josh said with lots of enthusiasm. About ten minutes later everyone body was there. "So guys, we have a announcement." Josh said well rubbing my thigh. Everybody looked at us, worried.

"I'm pregnant!" I smiled as Josh rubbed my belly. Matt's eyes got wide and he got pale.

"And your happy about that?" Matt cocked his head to the side.

"Yeah, I mean it is my baby." I said while putting my hand on my belly.

"How far along are you?" Mike asked.

"Um, 4, maybe 5 weeks. We just found out today." I said.

"Well, uh, congrats...?" Matt said unsure.

"Thanks man, I can't believe I'm going to be a dad." Josh smiled. I was about to laugh, I could feel it.

"Holy shit, I'm sorry. I'm not pregnant, we're just kidding." I laughed. Josh laughed too.

"Jesus fucking Christ. You scared the shit out of me. I hate you guys!" Matt said.

"No no no. You scared the shit out of all of us." Ella said.

"Damnit guys." Ian said.

"Porcelain thought of it!" Josh blamed me.

"Hey hey hey, you're the boyfriend. You're supost to take the blame." I said.

"Oh hell no." Josh chuckled.

"Stop the mini fight and promise to never do that to us again." Ian said.

"I promise. I'm so sorry. Ramsay actually wanted to have a band practice or whatever so that I could tell you that we have my house to ourselves all fucking week." I said.

"That's great, but I can't come hang around. Family shit. All week." Ella sighed.

"Oh, well I'll call you and whatever." I said. "Try to have fun." I smiled.

"I'm sure that won't happen Skittles. Have fun though. I have to go pack. See ya." Ella said. We all said bye and then she turned to Matt.

"Bye baby. See you next week." Ella kissed him passionately.

"Bye." Matt smiled as she left.

"Now how comes you guys freak the fuck out when we kiss but don't do anything when they do?" I asked as Ella shut the door.

"I don't know. You two are weirder." Ian chuckled.

"Oh thanks buddy." I chuckled.

"Okay now for some serious business. We need to practice." Josh said as he got out his guitar.

-

It's 1 am. Jesus Christ.

"I'm gonna head home. I'll call you guys tomorrow." I said as I got up.

"Goodnight beautiful." Josh said then kissed me.

"Night Cae. See ya tomorrow." Matt said. The rest of the guys said night then I made my way home. I slowly opened the door to see mom asleep on the couch. I shut the door behind me and went to my room.