Chapter 34 - Moving...

Chapter 34

-

I woke up to Ian shouting.

"You guys are bastards!" He yelled from the bathroom. I laughed.

"Do you need help getting it off?" I yawned. I had a really good sleep last night surprisingly.

"Yes please!" Ian shouted. I started to get out of bed when a arm pulled me back.

"Don't leave." Josh said.

"I'll be right back." I giggled.

"But it's cold in here." Josh whined.

"Is that all I am to you?" I chuckled.

"No.... I love you." Josh smiled innocently.

"I love you too, now let go." I giggled.

"Fine." Josh groaned. He let go and I ran to the bathroom. I grabbed my face cleaner from under the counter and gave it to him.

"You're boyfriend's a dick." Ian said as he scrubbed.

"We all did it." I chuckled.

"Well, than you're all dicks." Ian said.

"It's 10. We should all get ready after you clean your face." I said and left. I took some clothes, I got a red crop top, high waisted jeans and boots. "Boys! Get ready!" I shouted as I went to the bathroom that Ian left. I stripped and looked in the mirror. Jesus I'm skinny. I hate it. I don't look healthy. I'm so white. You can see my ribs. My hairs so straw-like. I have such boring eyes. My nose is funny. My legs are so long. My boobs are so small. I have so much acne. These are all things that came to my mind. Yes, I absolutely hate my looks and body. I would never tell anybody that though. I never even considered self harm or anything, I don't believe it would help. I don't hate my personality or anything, but I just can't stand most of my looks. I had my shower and got dressed. I went out to the living room where all the boxes, my makeup and my hair stuff were.

"The rare Caelyn without any makeup on or hair done." Matt joked.

"Shut up Matthew." I said as I got out my foundation. I applied it then went on to my eyeliner. I did my makeup and then did my hair in a high bun. "So, where's Ramsay anyways?" I asked while I closed up the box with my hair things in it.

"He had to run over to his house. He said that you could meet him over there when your done." Matt said.

"Thanks Matty." I got up and walked over to where Josh's house used to be. The door was open.

"I still can't believe my baby is moving out!" Corlynn said. I giggled quietly.

"Yeah, he's even moving out before me, shocking." Sara said. I giggled once more.

"Where is that girlfriend of yours?" Miles asked.

"She should be here soon." Josh said.

"You really love her don't you?" Corlynn asked.

"Yeah, she's all I ever wanted in a girl, she's perfect." Josh said. I'm really far from it. I thought.

"Awe! Joshie's so in love!" Sara said.

"Shut up." Josh snapped. "So are you Sara bunny." Josh said.

"Maybe I am!" Sara said. I walked in.

"I knew it!" I said loudly and pointed at her.

"How long have you been listening?" Sara chuckled.

"Long enough to know that this goofball loves me." I smiled as he gave me a side hug.

"We should get going. The moving truck's going to be here soon." Josh said.

"Okay hunny! We love you! Even Sara!" Corlynn said.

"Mom, were only about 5 minutes away." Josh laughed.

"Oh well, bye Josh!" Corlynn smiled.

"Bye son, see you soon." Miles said.

"Later bro." Sara said.

"Bye guys. We'll see you soon." Josh said and held my hand. We left the house and made our way back. We came in to see Ian on the phone.

"Thanks dad! Yay! Bye!" Ian hung up. "Holy shit I got Walter!" Ian said excitedly.

"Who's Walter?" I giggled.

"My dads old van! He said I could have it for the band!" Ian beamed.

"Awesome!" Josh said as the truck came in front of the house, it basically just came for the furniture and stuff, we got most of the clothes and all the food in Matt's truck.

-

"That's it!" Josh and Matt hauled the couch into the living area. We just moved all of the furniture in.

"Thanks, you guys can go. We can unpack if you want." I offered.

"Oh uh thanks Caelyn." Mike said.

"No problem, you've helped us enough." I smiled as the rest of the guys left and shut the door behind them.

"Are they gone?" Josh asked while putting in the last bit of food in the fridge.

"Yup!" I said. Josh walked fast over to me and smashed his lips into me.

"We're all alone! No friends or family to bother us." Josh smirked and continued to kiss me.

"As much as I want to makeout with you we need to at least unpack a little." I said.

"Come on Porcelain, it's just us." Josh smiled.

"Josh no. Later." I said and hauled a box to OUR bedroom. That feels so cool to say, it's our apartment and our bedroom and bathroom and our everything!